Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,250
Availability Check your date

About Redberri Events

Redberri events is your final destination for all things fabulous! As an event planning firm specializing in weddings and other special events we are here to make your event everything you imagined and more! Fabulous! Just Fabulous!

Follow Redberri Events on

Redberri Events 3
Redberri Events 4
Redberri Events 5

Jannyse Starks · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Tiffany is the absolute BEST!!!!!!

Tiffany and the Redberri Events team is the absolute best! I want you to understand how sincere I am with that statement. I hardly ever write reviews, but felt compelled to share my story. I hired Tiffany as my wedding planner for my upcoming destination. Although my future husband and I are not getting married until February 2020, I have already seen the hard work that she puts into weddings. In this short time that we have been engaged, she has managed to help me locate a resort, wedding venue, provided several photographers for me to choose from, and has located a videographer. For all of these potential vendors she has secured their pricing and/or contracts and has been the main contact person with them. Essentially, I've had to do nothing. So far, this planning process has been easy breezy.
    But let's talk about my engagement party. My future hubby and I planned an engagement party in order for our families to officially meet. The party was everything!!!! Although not required, Tiffany managed to come to the party. Not only did she come, but she couldn't help but to make sure everything was in place and executed perfectly. This shows her dedication to her brides. In no way was she required to come to the party, but not only did she come, she made sure that I stayed stress free.
    Tiffany's level of professionalism is unprecedented. She makes her brides a priority and her ultimate goal is to execute beautiful weddings while keeping the couple happy and stress free. So far, she and her team have accomplished this beyond my expectations. I am so thankful to have her as my planner and am looking forward to this entire planning process.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kelvin and Marcedes Gilchrease · Married on 08/24/2019

Redberri Events

Our wedding coordinator, Tiffany Pauldon-Banks, was absolutely AWESOME!!! The services that she provided from day one until our special day were amazing and professional. We would like to thank Tiffany for making this experience one that we will cherish and remember for a lifetime.

Thank you , Tiffany Pauldon-Banks for helping make this experience one that we will we remember forever, our wedding day!!

~Love Kelvin & Marcedes

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • W

Whitney Lloyd · Married on 05/24/2019

Right Hand Women

Tiffany did an amazing job we had my wedding fully planned out in 2018, i told her my vision and she made it happen.
    I couldn't have asked for a better planner she went above in beyond.
    She was professional and all about me and my husband.
    Thank you so much Tiffany for everything!

Sent on 06/04/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3