Olive & Belle Events

Austin, TX View map
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Our mission is give you the wedding day you've always dreamed of by eliminating the mental checklist in your head. This way you can truly enjoy the celebration without distractions.

We have an amazing team of planners that specialize in everything from wedding design to budget planning, all working towards creating a beautiful and unforgettable wedding day within your budget. Contact us today for a consultation or browse our site to find out more about our work!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jessica S. Married on 06/03/2021

Hire Olive and Belle, you won't regret it!

Sydney was an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired Olive and Belle for full service wedding planning and worked with Sydney for several months. She is extremely organized and responsive and I really appreciated how she outlined “homework” for me each month so that I knew exactly what I should be doing and so that everything stayed on schedule. Wedding planning is not easy and very time consuming and my husband and I both work full time demanding jobs and we simply did not have any extra time to plan a wedding. That’s where Olive and Belle comes in! Sydney was a life saver. Now for the good part…the wedding!! Wedding day was absolutely perfect, honestly the best day of our lives. Everything ran very smoothly thanks to Sydney and her team. I had multiple guests mention to me how the evening flowed so well and how organized everything was. I had literally nothing to worry about the day of the wedding because Sydney had planned every detail. As a fellow Type A organization freak, I was SO impressed with how detailed the day of schedule was that she provided me and my family. We knew where to be and what was happening up to the minute, which was very impressive. I am sure I am forgetting a lot of details to share, but the point is that our wedding was perfect and every detail was thought out (the vibe, the romantic lighting, flowers, music, food, dessert, etc). I also forgot to mention that all of the vendors Sydney set us up with were spectacular, seriously every single one. I have no complaints and would not have done anything differently. Trust me, you will be in great hands if you decide to hire Olive and Belle for your wedding planning needs!
    Samantha G. Married on 11/05/2019

The best money we spent on our wedding

From the moment I first spoke to Sydney, the owner, I knew she was the right person to plan our wedding. We were doing everything long-distance (we live in NY) and we needed someone on the ground to recommend vendors and manage everything. We also really didn't want a wedding that looked thrown together, and hired Olive and Belle to help us with a cohsive design that didn't look like any other wedding but our own. We couldn't have been happier with all of the services that they provided. Sydney and Amy (the designer) were amazing. They put together mood boards for us and really kept our preferences in mind, and had fun with us as we ran with some out-of-the-ordinary ideas! Sydney was incredibly responsive and I never for a moment worried that she would drop the ball or not come through in anyway. I can't recommend Olive & Belle enough!
    Danielle M. Married on 04/26/2019

Dream Team!

If Olive and Belle is available for your wedding date, bring them on as a part of your team! This could very well be the best decision you make leading up to your wedding (except for choosing your life partner!). The Olive & Belle team truly cares about the overall goal of a wedding and are more than just a "biz".

From our first phone call, I felt at ease working with Vivian. Vivian is exceptionally organized and kept my planning on track while making sure I was having fun with the process. And let's get real, planning a wedding can be more stressful than fun! She was always a quick email or text away, and I felt totally at ease with her.

She is also incredibly sweet, guiding and firm when needed -- all while being flexible to us making the wedding our own. She never batted an eye if we wanted to go against a tradition, or if we wanted to Rick Roll all our guests mid-ceremony.

Vivian was able to leverage her relationship with our venue's tent vendor to setup a tent share with another wedding at our venue that same weekend. She also kept a close eye on vendor contracts the final few days and caught a few errors (like the price of our cocktail tables skyrocketing all of the sudden). Both saving us money and a big headache!

We had quite a bit to coordinate on the day of and Olive and Belle brought a great team to make sure everything went smoothly. The owner, Sydney, was present for setup & overheard the groom and I troubleshooting what to do about getting power to our computer monitor that we forgot the chord for. She brilliantly thought to borrow a monitor power chord from the venue's office, saving us from having to send a family member on an extra last-minute errand. Vivian had her right-hand present as well, Nicole. Nicole had an emergency kit and was able to help my nephew with his first aid needs after a scratch. And Vivian kept us moving all day, knowing when to move the events forward or to let us enjoy an extra few minutes of talking with friends before pulling us aside to cut the cake.

In the end, everything felt flawless. I doubt there were, but if there were any last-minute emergencies in those final days leading up to the wedding, I had NO IDEA about it. I am so thankful that I had Vivian and her team there to execute everything beautifully.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Mindy Orsak Hair & Makeup Design Mindy Orsak Hair & Makeup Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Olive & Belle are always a delight to work with! Their knowledge and expertise are exactly what it takes to make your wedding dreams come true. Organized, talented, easy to work/communicate with. Definitely an Austin dream team. Highly recommend their talented team!

Ma Maison Ma Maison Mansion Weddings

Do you want a seamless well executed event? Then Olive & Belle is your jive! The time line and layout were so fully thought out and so easy to follow. Please come back anytime!

Texas Blooms Texas Blooms Wedding Florists

Sydney and her team were so helpful in their coordination of a recent wedding we had the pleasure of working with them on. They made sure our set up and timing was smooth and flawless, and answered all of our questions prior to the wedding day. These ladies are professionals- they are knowledgable, know how to communicate well, and are really nice and friendly too! The results were a stunning wedding and a very happy couple! We definitely look forward to working with Sydney and her team at Olive & Belle Events!

Austin, TX, 78732
Location of (Olive & Belle Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding