Jade & Onyx Events

Austin, TX Visit website
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Pair an event director with a creative director, and that’s what you’ll find at Jade and

Onyx weddings. Our approach to events and weddings are one-of-a-kind because of

our background in event planning, experiential design and account management. Our

mission is to craft one-of-a-kind experiences as unique as the wedding couple.

Along with wedding design and custom experiences, we also support clients with event

logistics, wedding design, vendor selection and management, day of execution, project

management, and many other details. When we’re not focused on brand experiences or

weddings, we’re also collaborating with hosts for charity galas, corporate events, formal

sorority events, holiday parties and more.

We’re based in Austin, Texas, but can create event and wedding experiences almost

anywhere, so let’s chat.

A Few of Our Services:

• Design & Layout Styling
  • Planning & Logistics
  • Experience Design
  • Scentscapes
  • Wedding Engagement & Rehearsal Events
  • Pre-Production Logistics (Month of)
  • Wedding Day Execution

Visit our website or digital brochure for a list of all services.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Aaron
    Aaron D. Married on 04/03/2021

Lucky to have had them.

Jade & Onyx made our wedding at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center the best experience ever.

We didn't know if we would be able to hire them, because they were a bit out of our price range, but they worked with our budget (which we are so thankful for.) Sarah A. arranged multiple calls with us starting from about 90 days out, which was a pleasant surprise since most day-of coordinators will only start talking to you 30 days out. We had virtual meetings together throughout the 90 days, slowly going through and solidifying the details of the wedding. Most importantly, we talked through what we wanted the overall vibe/atmosphere to be like. I had been in contact with other coordinators who had stellar reviews, but when I talked with them they seemed a bit negative and told me that certain things we wanted couldn’t be done/would be difficult to get done… Personally, I wanted a coordinator that took my ideas/wants and brainstormed ways to make them a reality. Sarah really listened to what was important to us, and worked with us and all of our other vendors to make that a reality.

Not everything on our wedding day went exactly according to plan because that's just how weddings go (for example, our speeches went over about 30 minutes lol!), but they made sure the overall atmosphere and vibe stayed consistent throughout, and that the things that were most important to us were executed seamlessly. We both had the most relaxing and enjoyable wedding day. We feel so lucky to have had them.
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 01/05/2021

The Best Planner I've Ever Worked With

Working with Sarah at Jade + Onyx was the absolute best experience I could have asked for. I came to her with a vision of having a romantic, Italian-inspired outdoor wedding. Not only did she help me find the perfect venue in the Texas Hill Country, but she also assisted with finding the amazing vendors from floral, food, entertainment, furniture rentals, and more. She ran point on the floral wall for photos, organizing the 13-piece band, renting the modern chic furniture, getting the perfect lighting and a floral ceremony piece that became the statement piece of the wedding.

The best part was that she developed the schedule for me for all of the vendors and was there the day-of to make that everything went off without a hitch. I can't recommend Sarah enough, she has the best taste and I'm so happy she was a part of our special day.
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I had two different aesthetics in mind that Sarah blended together seamlessly to create an elegant garden themed wedding with rustic elements. I was a more laid back bride in that I didn't come ready with a million ideas that I had been thinking about since childhood so I trusted Sarah to bring her professional expertise and she let the small details that I hadn't even thought about really enhance our wedding. She was so organized and attentive even down to making sure each table setting was perfect. All of her planning and hard work allowed me to have the most amazing day. And it really was perfect from start to finish!

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding