Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Nisa Nicole Makeup Artistry

Nisa is a professional makeup artist that not only connects and finds that unique spark in each of her clients, but she wants you to look like the best version of yourself for all to remember!

Nisa has a team of makeup artists that she has hand selected and trained with her techniques to stay consistant with looks and education amoung the artists. With the help of her team, Nisa can accommodate large parties and even multiple appointments on the same day. Nisa and her team specialize in weddings, proms, gala's, editorial pieces, album covers, and video.

She currently works in a studio space on South Congress but is mobile and willing to go on location and even travel to destination wedding or photo shoot sites. The best part of your makeup should be YOU, and that is exactly how you feel when you leave Nisa's chair.

*By appointment only

nrp 2283 1

23 Reviews for Nisa Nicole Makeup Artistry

David Thomases · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Makeup

Working with Nisa was a dream. She was patient and kind, and helped all of us look absolutely fabulous on the day of the wedding. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, Nisa was great at explaining options and the process while providing a super natural look that made both myself and all of my bridesmaids absolutely thrilled. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

We LOVED working with Nisa for my wedding. The make-up was natural and stunning and perfect. Since I don't wear much make up day to day, I wanted my wedding make up to be natural, so I felt like I looked like myself. Of course, I also wanted to it to be great in pictures...I loved it on the day and I love it in the pictures. My mom and I also just loved having Nisa there helping us get ready the morning of. She's so expert and so lovely. We felt very lucky and grateful to have her.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

I loved working with Nisa. I'm not someone who wears much make-up at all - I don't know how to talk about it really, and I wasn't sure what I wanted. Nisa was perfect - she was easy-going, easy to talk to, and knew how to make me look beautiful while still making sure that I looked like me. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/31/2018