Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon

Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon is a wedding hair and makeup boutique based in Austin, Texas. Rhea McCarter, the owner and makeup artist, founded the salon in 2012 and has over 13 years of experience in makeup artistry. Rhea and her team specialize in hair and makeup services, as well as brow microblading. The team works to highlight each client's natural features with Victoria's Secret-inspired beauty styling. Rhea has a wedding team that works with her at Adore, and she and her artists are also able to throughout Texas to provide services to clients.

Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon provided clients with consultations and professional beauty advice from the company's glam team. The team offers hair removal services, including tweezing, waxing, and microblading. Multiple stylists are provided to wedding parties, and group discounts are also available. Beauty service options include the following:

• Hair extensions

Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 3
Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 4

Sarah Overzet · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Rhea did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! She made sure I was perfectly happy when we went through my trial so that on my wedding day it was easy breezy! My makeup lasted all night long and my husband tells me how perfect I looked on our wedding day! Erin worked wonders on my updo! I knew I wanted an updo, even before my trial, but I am unfortunately not gifted with long thick hair. Erin talked through the option of hair extensions (which was the best decision) during my trial. I loved my hair on my wedding day, it looked gorgeous with my veil!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 5
    Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 6

Erin · Married on 09/14/2018

I knew I would love my wedding hair and makeup after my trial run for my engagement photos back in April, but Adore really went above and beyond! I scheduled hair and makeup services for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. We had two make-up artists (Shirley and Rhea) and two hair stylists (Terra and Kelsey). The team was very professional and had every member of the wedding party scheduled in a way that felt organized and seamless. While we waited, they allowed us to bring in champagne for mimosas and Chick-fil-A for lunch. When we realized that I accidentally forgot to schedule makeup-only services for one of my bridesmaids, they were completely understanding and accommodating and fit her into the schedule without a hitch. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL, and our hair and makeup lasted through the nasty rain/humidity that decided to hit Austin on my wedding day :) extra compliments to Kelsey, who did my mother's hair- She was recently diagnosed with Alopecia and was worried that her hair would look thin or patchy, but Kelsey did an amazing job making her hair look full and smooth all around, and of course to Shirley and Terra, who knocked my bridal hair and makeup out of the park! I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back to share. I highly recommend the team at Adore!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Adore. Terra and Shirley made me feel beautiful! I am so incredibly grateful. Not only are they extremely talented at what they do, they are so nice. My trial was great, and Terry and Shirley really listened to what I wanted. I realized that the picture I shower Terra (and she did exactly what I showed her), wasn't actually what I wanted. No fault of hers, I just changed my mind! Terra so nicely offered to do another complimentary trial. I wish these ladies could follow me around and make me feel so beautiful everyday! Once I get pictures I will be sure to post them! Thanks Terra and Shirley! You are THE BEST!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• Wedding Warriors
    Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

My brides love the Adore Make-up team! Rhea is so responsive, and lovely to work with, and as a planner this is so appreciated! They are relaxed, professional and fun on the day, which enhances a bride and her ladies experience!