Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon

Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon is a wedding hair and makeup boutique based in Austin, Texas. Rhea McCarter, the owner and makeup artist, founded the salon in 2012 and has over 13 years of experience in makeup artistry. Rhea and her team specialize in hair and makeup services, as well as brow microblading. The team works to highlight each client's natural features with Victoria's Secret-inspired beauty styling. Rhea has a wedding team that works with her at Adore, and she and her artists are also able to throughout Texas to provide services to clients.

Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon provided clients with consultations and professional beauty advice from the company's glam team. The team offers hair removal services, including tweezing, waxing, and microblading. Multiple stylists are provided to wedding parties, and group discounts are also available. Beauty service options include the following:

• Hair extensions

Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 4
  • Alolika

Alolika Das · Married on 05/27/2019

Terra and Shirley- talented artists

Terra is a godsend. I never had time for a trial session before my wedding so I was a bit nervous. I had sample pictures of the hair I wanted, and what Terra created was dream-like. My mom and I had updos , while my sister had long straight hair which Terra transformed into gorgeous, voluminous curls. Shirley worked on our makeup which was perfect for all our individual tastes ( subtle for me and mom, gorgeous for my sister). Terra and Shirley coordinated perfectly for the three women in our bridal party and we were done in record time. I will recommend Adore to all my family and friends !

Sent on 06/13/2019

Sara Griffith Dawson · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect perfect perfect.

Can not recommend this hair and makeup team enough. Hair and makeup was the one of the most nerve-wracking parts of my wedding to pick out, because I wanted it to be PERFECT. After doing lots of research, I went with Adore and I am SO GLAD I did!!!!!! They did absolutely fabulous and were so fun to work with. I had Rhea for my makeup and Terra for my hair. They absolutely rocked it. Perla did makeup and hair for a few of my bridesmaids and they all looked perfect! Will definitely be going back to Adore for formal events in the future.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah Overzet · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Rhea did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! She made sure I was perfectly happy when we went through my trial so that on my wedding day it was easy breezy! My makeup lasted all night long and my husband tells me how perfect I looked on our wedding day! Erin worked wonders on my updo! I knew I wanted an updo, even before my trial, but I am unfortunately not gifted with long thick hair. Erin talked through the option of hair extensions (which was the best decision) during my trial. I loved my hair on my wedding day, it looked gorgeous with my veil!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 5
    Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon 6

Rhea McCarter/Adore Makeup Boutique + Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• Wedding Warriors
    Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

My brides love the Adore Make-up team! Rhea is so responsive, and lovely to work with, and as a planner this is so appreciated! They are relaxed, professional and fun on the day, which enhances a bride and her ladies experience!