2005 Philomena St. Austin TX, 78723, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About LUX Beauty & Bridal

LUX Beauty & Bridal is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Austin, Texas. Available across the state, in exotic locations, and elsewhere, they can come directly to you. They can act as your one-stop salon for bridal beauty treatments ahead of your big day. Whether you want a new hairstyle, a glamorous fresh look, or both - they can bring your vision to life. Company owners Trey Saxon & Caitlyn Draper work together with their team of stylists to create dream bridal looks that work for you.

Boasting over 10 years worth of collective experience in the industry, these stylists are experts at what they do. Getting ready for your wedding day is not a task that happens in the blink of an eye - it takes time, dedication, and craftsmanship. With LUX Beauty & Bridal you can rest assured that all the fine details of your hair and makeup are being taken care of. The process begins with an important consultation where you can tell them what look you would like to achieve for your momentous walk down the aisle.

Whether you desire a glamorously dazzling shimmer that draws appreciative gasps, or you are keen on a simple natural beauty look, this team of experts can oblige.

To ensure that your hair is wedding-ready, they offer blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, updos, as well as onsite service.

Their makeup specialties include airbrushing, contouring, tattoo coverage, fake lashes, eye makeup, onsite service, and more.

Follow LUX Beauty & Bridal on

LUX Beauty & Bridal 4
LUX Beauty & Bridal 5

Jordan Marak · Getting married on 12/08/2020

5 stars is not enough!

LUX Beauty & Bridal provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother/mother-in-law and my aunt. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. Trey and his team have a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. They arrived early and were ahead of schedule. I felt my most beautiful just like a bride should feel and Trey did everything I asked for and more. Trey also did so amazing during my trial, bridals, and rehearsal dinner, he is seriously the best and SOOOO talented! I HIGHLY recommend LUX Beauty & Bridal, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Boren · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing In Every Way

I was super picky about this vendor for my wedding as I am very particular about my hair and makeup. I am beyond happy that I chose Lux Beauty and Bridal to make me look my best on my big day. They were super organized and kind. They had reasonable prices. Caitlyn was amazing with hair and she worked with me until my hair was 100% what I wanted on my big day. Bless her as I did have a few picky bridal moments and she handled them patiently and like a champ and my hair looks amazing in my pictures. Trey is next level amazing at makeup. I am seriously in awe of his talent. His makeup look is still natural but he works his magic and contour and makes you look glamorous and beautiful. Overall I can't recommend this company enough they are easy-going and amazing at what they do.

LUX Beauty & Bridal 9
    LUX Beauty & Bridal 10
    Sent on 11/29/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LUX Beauty & Bridal Pricing

LUX Beauty & Bridal Price Rates

LUX Beauty & Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

• 2005 Philomena St. Austin TX, 78723 Austin, TX, 78723 See on map
    903-354-4821 (Phone number)
    We are always "on the clock!" just note that the weekends are very busy for our team, and our response time may be the next business day.