LUX Beauty & Bridal

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

LUX Beauty & Bridal is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Austin, Texas. This team of beauty specialists act as a one-stop shop salon for couples seeking relaxing treatments ahead of their big day. They can also come directly to your venue or home for on-site services, for both local and destination weddings. Whether you want a romantic hairstyle, a glamorous fresh look, or both, they can bring your vision to life.

Whether you desire a dazzling shimmer that draws appreciative gasps, or are more keen on a simplistic, natural look, LUX Beauty & Bridal can oblige. The process begins with a one-on-one consultation, where you can tell your stylists the vision you would like to achieve for the altar. To ensure that your hair is wedding-ready, the team offers blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, and elegant updos. Their makeup specialties include airbrushing, contouring, tattoo coverage, false lashes and many more services. With LUX Beauty & Bridal, you and your entourage can trust that all the fine details of your vision will be treated with care.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

• Peyton
    Peyton H. Getting married on 07/12/2022

The BEST hair & makeup team out there!

LUX has been one of the most incredible teams to work with. From adding on services, to changing the get ready location days before my wedding and everything in between - LUX was there ready to tackle on my request with grace and patience. Their willingness to adjust and adapt to last minute changes was incredible (due to rainy weather on the day of, schedule changes multiple times with family members anxious about COVID, and more). The artist's attention to detail in the hairstyles and makeup skills they provides was spot on. Each artist took the time to ensure every one of the girls loved their hair and makeup before moving on. I loved getting to know members of the LUX team. I had booked my hair to be done for my engagement photos and fell in love with it so much that I had to quickly add a Glam session to get my hair done for my rehearsal dinner. My wedding day hair and makeup was breathtaking and I truly felt so beautiful. I highly recommend LUX Beauty & Bridal if you are a Bride looking for a team that is passionate about what they do. Their love for this industry shows in the work they do and I cannot imagine having anybody else there to glam up my wedding day squad.

LUX Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Peyton! We loved getting to be a part of your big day and so glad we could be there to help you pivot during this strange COVID time. We are so proud of our team and their attention to detail, it makes our hearts so happy to hear that you feel the same! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day glam, we can't wait to have you in our chair again!
    Megan B. Married on 04/30/2022

Choose them

I was very particular when it came to choosing my make-up and hair for my wedding. I read through countless reviews before choosing. I highly recommend Lux Beauty and Bridal. They were extremely responsive to my E-mails and answered my questions quickly. My hair and make-up artists were on-time, easy to work with, and extremely professional. They did an amazing job on my mother, 4 bridesmaids, and myself. As someone who extensively researched hair and make-up companies, look no further and choose Lux Beauty and Bridal.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

32 photos · 10/19/2019

Pricing

10001 S IH 35 Frontage Rd #200 Austin, TX, 78747
903-354-4821

We are always "on the clock!" just note that the weekends are very busy for our team, and our response time may be the next business day.
Location of (LUX Beauty & Bridal)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding