Simply XO Events

1900 Little Elm Trail Apt 130, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number · Visit website

• PHOX Weddings and Events
  • Hattie Kay and Your Big Day
  • Big Time Creatives
  • EVENTfull ATX

5 Reviews for Simply XO Events

Brooke C. · Married on 07/18/2020

The best wedding planners in Austin!

I wanted to update my review to once again say how amazing SimplyXO is! I went looking for a day of coordinator back at the end of 2019 for our 7/18 wedding. When I found SimplyXO and saw their work, reviews, and pricing I knew I couldn't pass them up and decided to go with full wedding planning. My only regret is not hiring them sooner. Leading up to a wedding is crazy itself but throw COVID it is a whole new ballgame. They were there for every question, every email, even every vent leading up to the day of. The day of was AMAZING. I didn't think about or worry about a single thing the day of besides getting married even with everything going on. From setting everything up, bringing my husband & I's drinks directly to us 5 minutes after the ceremony, and even making sure that we took some time to ourselves just to soak in that we had finally made it and gotten married. I cannot recommend Jordyn, Alexis, & their business enough!!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Sarah J. · Married on 04/18/2020

Would recommend to anyone!

So much love and appreciation for Jordyn and Caroline!! No one wants to be or ever dreamed of being a COVID bride, but Jordyn was amazing helping me through every piece of the rescheduling process (even though sometimes I just wanted to give up!). I appreciated all her vendor recommendations during the planning process, her organization and keeping everything on schedule, and her promptness with email responses.
    Once the wedding day finally came around, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Jordyn and Caroline were superwomen behind the scenes making everything run smoothly, making sure my husband and I always had a chance to eat and drink, and both had such a calm energy that reassured me and made me feel like I was in the best hands. Simply XO was a recommendation to me by a former bride, and I will continue to pass the same recommendation to all future brides!

Sent on 10/04/2020

• 1900 Little Elm Trail Apt 130 Cedar Park, 78613 See on map
    Location of (Simply XO Events)