SC Beauty

Austin, Texas View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

SC Beauty offers professional hair and makeup styling for weddings in Austin, Texas. Samantha Cronk, owner and lead stylist of SC Beauty, has over 10 years of experience in the industry and lives for the creativity her work allows her to express every day. This incredible team of stylists provide affordable, valued, and professional service that will make your big day even better. If you want to feel your best and most confident self, choose SC Beauty for your wedding day.

SC Beauty offers hair styling and makeup applications for brides and bridal parties. Samantha Cronk and her assistant stylist will create a custom look and beauty schedule for the morning of your wedding. The basic package includes airbrush makeup, lash application, and hair styling for the bride. Additional services for the bridal party can be added.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Linh
    Linh Married on 02/26/2022

Last minute fill in but absolutely killed it!

Samantha with SC Beauty was absolutely AMAZING! Some craziness happened and my original hair girl couldn’t do my hair and found Samantha to take over a week before my wedding. It was nerve wrecking since I hadn’t done a trial with her but she absolutely killed it! My hair turned out better than my trial and lasted the whole night. I got so many compliments and still do from my pictures! I am so happy I was able to trust Samantha to give me the best wedding hair.

SC Beauty's reply:

Linh, thank you for being so chill!

It’s not difficult to make you look gorgeous, thank you for the opportunity!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 01/01/2022

SC Beauty is the BEST!!!

I could not be happier with Samantha! Hair and makeup were both amazing and we easily stuck to our schedule with no issues. The entire process, from booking SC Beauty to the wedding day itself, could have not been more seamless. And Samantha is beyond talented...my mom, mother in law and bridesmaids all looked so beautiful and the makeup and hair held up all night. I am so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and Samantha has such a wonderful personality, so the wedding day prep was so fun with her around. Thank you!!!

SC Beauty's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the kind words! Likewise. The prep was not work with your hilarious group and awesome set of loved ones! You looked beautiful, and I hope you had the best day ever!
  • Maya
    Maya A. Married on 12/17/2021

Excellent!

Samantha was great! I chose her because her prices were very reasonable, and she had showcased actual diversity in her portfolio. I had a very diverse bridal party, so I knew she could handle various complexions and hair textures. She even asked for a selfie of one of the bridesmaids so she could make sure she had the right products with her.

She was also so flexible--one of my bridesmaids couldn't come due to health issues just before the wedding, so she refunded me the price of her services, and then we added another bridesmaid literally the day before, and she was able to come early and get us all done. She's such a pleasure to be with, and I'm so glad I booked her!

Maya, thank you SO MUCH for the kind words! You’re bridal party taught me so
    Much pop culture. Totally woke after y’all! Lmao!

I was happy to accommodate the changes because you were literally the chillest bride EVER!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Onsite/Your venue Austin, Texas, 78702
Location of (SC Beauty)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding