SC Beauty Reviews

SC Beauty 6
SC Beauty 7

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2019

We looked perfect!

All my ladies and myself couldn’t have looked better on my special day! I can’t wait to see the professional photos.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding hair/makeup

SC Beauty Team was the best!! Samantha made me look beautiful on my wedding day. The night before the wedding I did not sleep at all due to my nerves. Samantha made me look beautiful on my special day. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning as well!!! I could not have done this day without her! SC Beauty is must for your wedding day hair and make up!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Danny,
    It was awesome to work with you and your family. Everyone was so sweet and not to mention GORGEOUS! I hope your day was the best! Thank you so much for the review!
  • Heather

Heather N Burton · Married on 05/03/2019

My wedding

Love love loved working with Samantha!! She is an amazing person and is an artist with hair and makeup. I couldn’t of asked for a better experience on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

SC Beauty's reply:

Heather thank you so much for the kind words! You are such a sweetheart as well as your whole family. You deserved the best day ever!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything I was looking for!

Sam did such an amazing job for my wedding day hair and makeup! She was able to absolutely nail a look for every single one of my bridesmaids, myself, my mother, and my mother-in-law. We all had such a wide range of comfort levels with hair and makeup, so it was so great knowing that everyone felt comfortable and loved the way they looked.
    I also want to compliment the way Sam works with a group! We spent the day getting ready in a hotel suite and Sam and her assistant fit right in with our group. It didn't feel strange to have someone else with us before the big moments which is something I worried about with getting ready in one room. Sam's style and personality made everyone feel at ease and like we were having a fun girls day; I couldn't have asked for a better fit!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    SC Beauty 8
    SC Beauty 9

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

Behind Wonderful

Samantha was wonderful to work with from the very first email/ text to the very last. She was so calming and reassuring on my big day, she took all my worries away. By the end of working with her I felt like we could be best friends, she has such an easy relaxed energy. To me, that is exactly what a bride needs. She is truly talented at her craft and I would recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/02/2019

Creator of Disney Princesses!

Sam was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She is super sweet, easy to work with, reliable, and responsive. She did my make-up and hair for our engagement photography session, wedding day trial, and of course day of wedding.

Both Sam and her day of assistant were receptive and really listened to what my girls and I wanted - extremely down to earth and accommodating. She made me look like a Disney princess (as requested), and worked so well with all parties involved.

Definitely recommend and will for sure hire Sam in the future for any other services where my hair and makeup need to be on point.

Thank you Sam!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    SC Beauty 10
    SC Beauty 11
    SC Beauty 12
    SC Beauty 13

SC Beauty's reply:

Courtney, you were a dream bride! So hilarious, down to earth, and GORGEOUS! You made my job so easy. Everyone was wonderful, the whole crew!

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2019

SO happy with Sam's talent and sweet personality

I never thought I would be this happy with my wedding day hair and makeup. Sam NAILED it. On top of being an amazing stylist, she is also the most kind and thoughtful girl. She made me and my bridesmaids feel super comfortable and wanted nothing more than for us to be happy with our looks. Strongly recommend her as a person and as your wedding day stylist!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Ashley,
    I feel like I gained a best friend after having the pleasure of working with you, hearing and relating to your beautiful love story, and meeting all of your wonderful friends and family and of course, your dashing groom! You two deserve each other and everything happily ever after has to offer! I am so blessed that I got to be the one to take care of your beauty needs on your wedding! Many blessing to the newlyweds!

Salena Acosta · Married on 02/09/2019

Stunning hair and makeup!

Samantha did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was amazing to work with, so professional and so nice! She made the whole process very easy and stress free. Made sure my big day was special with my stunning makeup and hair that lasted all night. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 02/26/2019

SC Beauty's reply:

Thank YOU Salena! You were so great to work with as well! Your whole group was a joy, and so easy going. Thanks again!

Mary · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING!! Hair & Make up must have!

Samantha is a Bride's best friend the day of her wedding! Hair & Make up is soo important to feel your best on the big day and Samantha and her team did an amazing job making my whole wedding party feel beautiful! She took the time to personally reach out to every girl and get an idea of what they are expecting prior to the wedding day, which took a lot of stress/worry off everyone. She has a wonderful personality and will really get to know you to make you feel special. If you are looking for a stress free morning when it comes to your hair & make up, Samantha is your girl!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mary,
    You made our job easy! Not only are you and your girls GORGEOUS, you were flexible and personable, and your family so accommodating! We had so much fun, I hope your day was magical :)

Lizzie · Married on 10/28/2018

Samantha made my secret garden dreams come true!

I was very anxious about my wedding makeup, I wanted to look a feel beautiful. Samantha did that and more. She worked with my schedule as my MIL couldn't decided if she wanted services and still helped her when she showed up last second asking for Samantha to do her hair.
    Most importantly to me I didn't feel like just another client for Samantha. She wanted to know about me, my husband and details about my wedding. She was engaging and I knew my wedding was important to her and she was going to do her best and make me look beautiful. I told her I wanted a secret garden vibe for my morning garden wedding and that is what I git! I felt beautiful and for a great value!

Sent on 11/11/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Lizzie, thank you! You are beautiful inside and out and it was such an honor to work with you on your special day!

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

Samantha knocked it out of the park!

Samantha is the perfect person to have on your team for your big day! She has great taste and is prompt and communicative about scheduling. She even took on contacting other vendors to coordinate hair and makeup times for me and my bridesmaids.

On the wedding day, she was friendly, kept the conversation vibe light and fun during the getting ready time, and then did a great job keeping me calm when things started getting stressful right before the ceremony.

From the first time I messaged with her, I felt understood and encouraged. I was very uncertain about what to do for my hair, but she put me at ease and helped me find a GREAT style that glammed me up but still looked like “me.” I was SO impressed when I saw it all come together with the dress. When people told me I looked pretty, I KNEW it was true because of Samantha’s great work.

I was also able to meet with her on short notice for a haircut and color the week before my wedding and she’s now my go-to person for all future haircuts! I really can’t think of any reason someone would regret hiring Samantha.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Alison,
    Thank you so much for the very kind words! The pleasure was equally mine. You are so laid back and chill, my job was not difficult at all! I very much enjoyed being a part of your day and am excited I get to have you as a repeat client!
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Busby · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Hairstylist EVERRRR!

Oh my goodness where do I begin with how AMAZING Sam was?! First off, she is psychic and knew exactly what I was trying to describe in regards to my wedding up do. Second, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I was so happy to have her by my side on my wedding day. She not only made me look and feel beautiful, but she helped calm my nerves when I was scared that the rain wouldn’t stop in time (it did- Whoo hoo!). I would recommend her to anyone, I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2018

There are no words to truly describe how wonderful Samantha is. She not only was very responsive and listened to every little request I had she was extremely proactive she created a schedule for her self and my makeup artist so that they could work together to get us all ready on time. She even kept track of it the day of an made on the spot adjustments to give the makeup artists the extra time she ended up needing. She stayed until I was completely ready and made a couple of last minute touch ups before the ceremony began. She is an uncommonly kind and beautiful person. She is by far the best around on price and quality! *I dont have the pics back from my actual wedding yet so the ones below are from the trial but still look perfect to me. The day of was somehow even better. She is amazingly talented.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    SC Beauty 14
    SC Beauty 15

Jamie,

The pleasure was all mine.. What a dream it was to work together, and right from the start! You are truly beautiful from the inside out. Your family and bridesmaids were all so caring and sweet! Genuine all around. You deserved the best wedding day, and I hope thats what you had!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Samantha did such a beautiful job on hair and make up for my daughter’s wedding. I remember looking at my daughter on the dance floor after 10 pm on a hot Texas night and being impressed how her hair and make up still looked amazing! We enjoyed having Samantha spend the day with us-she is so sweet and fun.

Sent on 07/08/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Katie! Thank you so so much for the kind words! I enjoyed you all so much, truly didn't feel like I was working! Blessings to you and the family!

Debbie · Married on 05/12/2018

Samantha did my hair and make up for my wedding, I felt like a beautiful princess she is very professional and sweet! I highly recommend her she is wonderful the best!! She knew what look I wanted and she came through. I love looking at my pics!! Thank u so much Samantha!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

She was so great. She did an awesome job with all the girls makeup and it lasted all night long. She got all their Pinterest inspired makeup looks before the wedding day so she had a plan for everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Lauren, you were a dream! Beautiful from the inside out! I hope your day was magical!

Bryanna · Married on 03/23/2018

Having Sam be there for me on my wedding day was amazing. She knew exactly the look I was going for. Make up lasted all night. Even after all the dancing outside, BBQ dinner and the I DO kiss lol. All my girls loved her and her assistant's work on our hair and make up. They kept the energy high which I think was critical through it all.

Sent on 05/02/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Bryanna, you were such a joy to work with! So giddy and happy all throughout the day, even with constant questions and interruptions all throughout the morning, you handled everything with grace and class. Congrats!

melissa · Married on 02/10/2018

Samantha is so sweet. She has great communication and really knows what she's doing as far as hair/makeup. I wasn't sure what I wanted, showed her some Pinterest pics, and she was able to do whatever I showed her/even better! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/03/2018

Sam was referred to me by my wedding photographer. She was absolutely wonderful! Before I found her, I was having the hardest time finding someone that would be willing to work with my schedule. She was flexible enough to meet me at 7:00am to do my hair and makeup for my morning wedding. She did the most amazing job. I never believed that I could look so beautiful. My makeup was flawless and my hair was perfect. She was so professional and yet so personable.

Sent on 02/18/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Girl! You were the absolute "chillest" bride to work with! So very sweet and instantly trusting of my creativity! It was an absolute pleasure!

Stacy · Married on 12/31/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Samantha! She was so amazing! She totally understood the look I was going for and she delivered. Samantha did my hair and makeup. I was so comfortable with her right away and she even gave me a bottle of champagne on my wedding day! She was also really flexible the day of the wedding when a couple of my girls decided they wanted to have their makeup done when they had previously said they weren't doing makeup.
    She was also super affordable compared to a bunch of other companies I looked at. Samantha will go above and beyond for you...I highly recommend her! We don't have our professional wedding photos back yet, but I did include a few cell phone pictures from the wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2018
    SC Beauty 16
    SC Beauty 17
    SC Beauty 18

SC Beauty's reply:

Stacy, you were a dream of a bride! Truly so peaceful and joyous about your whole wedding process, and so flexible as well!. I enjoyed getting to know you very much, congratulations on such a beautiful event.

Cally · Married on 12/30/2017

Sam is an AMAZING artist! She has many talents and is extremely professional. She is fun to work with, easy to get along with and is understanding when changes pop up. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2018

SC Beauty's reply:

Cally, you were a joy to work with! So easy going and fun loving. I enjoyed working with you as well, very much!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2016

Samantha did my hair and make up for my wedding on a very hot July day and I looked flawless, it didn't "melt" and my hair held up in the hot humid Texas weather! That was until I jumped into the pool ;) Sorry Samantha! I've used SC Beauty before and I will continue to use her for all events that require me to "look pretty". She is beyond talented and is always looking to develop her craft. Continuing education is important to Samantha and let me tell you, the last time she did my makeup, I wanted to take myself home. ;) She is extremely personable, friendly, and a genuine soul. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/21/2018