Mission Stylehouse

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Mission Stylehouse is a premier bridal beauty studio in Austin, Texas. This team of excellent hair stylists and makeup artists will help you to feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day, no matter your personal style. Founder and principal stylist Michelle Mcmillan has spent over six years in the beauty and fashion industries. She treats her clients with the utmost respect and personalized service so they walk away feeling confident and excited for their wedding debut. Choose Mission Stylehouse for a once in a lifetime wedding day look.

Experience
Michelle McMillan is an experienced and highly trained cosmetologist who had many years of experience in the industry before opening Mission Stylehouse. She studied at Avenue Five Institute, earning Sassoon Cutting Certification and cosmetology license. She then went on to study advanced makeup techniques under celebrity makeup artist James Ryder, and hair styling training through Bumble and Bumble. She has worked for over 300 weddings, and her work has been featured in many local and national publications.

Mission Stylehouse offers a variety of wedding day packages for bridal makeup and hair styling. They offer custom makeup applications and hairstyles for both the bride and bridal parties of any size. You can schedule your appointment in the studio or onsite.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Kara
    Kara B. Married on 04/24/2021

Great team & beautiful work

I used Mission Stylehouse for my bridal portraits & wedding day hair & makeup. They did mine as well as all my bridesmaids and 3 moms. Chloe was my makeup artist and she was so sweet and tweaked my makeup based off of my feedback. I was nervous about it being overdone as I don’t normally wear a ton of makeup, but she did my makeup so beautifully to just enhance my natural features. All of my girls were impressed with her skills as well! Xena was our hairstylist and she was also very kind and listened to any feedback we had on our hair to make it exactly what we wanted. Again, all of my girls were super impressed with her skills! So happy I found Mission Stylehouse. I felt so beautiful on my big day, thanks to them!

Mission Stylehouse's reply:

Kara, it was such a pleasure working with you! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with Mission, and that you felt just the right amount of done up, without having that "overdone" feeling! That's always our goal. Thank you again for trusting us with your wedding day look.
  • Katelin
    Katelin N. Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful job!!

Veronica a did an amazing job for my rehearsal hair and makeup and my wedding day makeup! Laura also did a wonderful job on my wedding day hair! I was sooo pleased with it all and felt so beautiful on my wedding day!!! I highly recommend! Thank you!
  • Becca
    Becca S. Married on 02/15/2020

Great hair & makeup!

I found Mission Stylehouse at the recommendation of my wedding planner with Lovely Day Events. They were very responsive and great to work with! I’m so glad that I did a trial for hair and makeup since it was very helpful to try out some ideas and then make tweaks on the wedding day for the look that I wanted. Chloe did an amazing job on everyone’s makeup and was able to go more natural or more glam depending on the look that each person wanted. She had both a calm presence and was fun to be around. She was very attentive to my preferences and the changes that I wanted to make between my trial and the wedding day.
  • illustration stars

35 photos · 09/22/2019

Deals

Mission Stylehouse 1
Offer
If you book a Friday or Sunday Wedding with over 6 services - you will receive a $50 credit towards your balance.

Austin, 73301
5125220482
Location of (Mission Stylehouse)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding