Austin, Austin, TX 73301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mission Stylehouse

Mission Stylehouse is a premier bridal beauty studio in Austin, Texas. This team of excellent hair stylists and makeup artists will help you to feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day, no matter your personal style. Founder and principal stylist Michelle Mcmillan has spent over six years in the beauty and fashion industries. She treats her clients with the utmost respect and personalized service so they walk away feeling confident and excited for their wedding debut. Choose Mission Stylehouse for a once in a lifetime wedding day look.

Experience
Michelle McMillan is an experienced and highly trained cosmetologist who had many years of experience in the industry before opening Mission Stylehouse. She studied at Avenue Five Institute, earning Sassoon Cutting Certification and cosmetology license. She then went on to study advanced makeup techniques under celebrity makeup artist James Ryder, and hair styling training through Bumble and Bumble. She has worked for over 300 weddings, and her work has been featured in many local and national publications.

Mission Stylehouse offers a variety of wedding day packages for bridal makeup and hair styling. They offer custom makeup applications and hairstyles for both the bride and bridal parties of any size. You can schedule your appointment in the studio or onsite.

Follow Mission Stylehouse on

Mission Stylehouse 5
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Beauty Gurus!

I had a really hard time finding a good fit for my makeup for our wedding. I was SO lucky to get connected to Chloe. From day one, Chloe was professional and timely, and answered all of my questions and calmed any worries I had. I really wanted a more 'natural' look, and was afraid that with so much makeup, I wouldn't look like myself. Chloe assured me that there would be no issue in achieving this.
    Chloe was actually booked for another wedding later that day, and had her colleague, Makaela, handle the makeup services for my bridesmaids, moms and myself. Makaela knocked it out of the park! Everything was top-notch, and we were so grateful. The best part - it was traditional makeup, not airbrush, and everyone looked just as beautiful at the end of the night as they did at the beginning of the day.
    Chloe was also so sweet to come and do touchups for us before the ceremony, which we were super appreciative of! I would highly recommend Chloe and Makaela to any future bride!
    Thank y'all so much!! xx

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Mission Stylehouse 6
  • Courtney

Courtney Alexander · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent customer service + flawless execution

Laura + Chloe were SO kind and patient the entire day and made everything super easy. I could not have hoped for it to go any smoother...honestly...I thought there was going to be issues left and right (I'm cynical), but it was perfect!!! My bridesmaids + mom + niece were SO SO happy with their hair and make up. And, I could not stop smiling all day and night bc they did exactly what I wanted. I'm not great at verbalizing what I wanted but I would not have changed anything at all.

Michelle (Manager) has created such an awesome team and I am beyond excited I found them. She was thoughtful and patient throughout the planning process. I think I sent her over 10 timeline changes and she was super easy going and respectful.

We are not people who enjoy the limelight (attention freaks all of us out), but we never felt pressured or the least bit uncomfortable. And that was all because of all of the experience and professionalism of Mission Stylehouse. It speaks volumes for the future of their company!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Mission Stylehouse FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mission Stylehouse 1
    Friday and Sunday Brides!!!!
    If you book a Friday or Sunday Wedding with over 6 services - you will receive a $50 credit towards your balance.

• Austin, 73301 See on map