LucieMarie On Location Hair & Makeup

LucieMarie On Location Hair & Makeup

About LucieMarie On Location Hair & Makeup

Everyone at LucieMarie is aware of the stress any important event can cause - be it a wedding, anniversary,  prom, bat mitzvahs, quinceanera or just a girls' night out.  We make it our priority to ease your mind and enhance your  beauty.

With LucieMarie, you'll walk away feeling like a celebrity with your own personal stylist.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Austin

37 Reviews for LucieMarie On Location Hair & Makeup

User Photos
Photos
Consultations (2)
Hair (2)
Makeup (2)

Thea did my trial run hair/makeup, as well as my day-of hair and makeup. The trial is a must, as I had already been through a couple of trials and wanted a more delicate touch. I'm also asian, and getting the makeup down without it feeling/looking heavy can be difficult. Thea was awesome and listened patiently; we focused mainly on the eyeliner, which was very important to me. I did hair and makeup on separate days, and we were able to pinpoint a great look. I also had difficulty describing what I wanted, and Thea was able to guide me in the right direction. The only thing I would have preferred was a touch up kit with some lip color, since that started to rub off before the wedding, even though I only drank through a straw.

I received so many compliments on my makeup the day of, and the application was flawless. I think the day-of was even better than the trial (and she was even working on a time crunch)!
Thea also did my bridesmaid's makeup and hair, and they all looked great. My hair grows quickly, and between the trial and the wedding day (~3 weeks in between, if even) I had a LOT more hair and she was able to improvise. It held up well, but a few pins came out after the first dance, which I'm fine with due to the way it was pinned; it looked intentional. I couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela was a fantastic choice for wedding day makeup. We were able to do a trail run where we could get a good idea for the wedding day look. She is fun to talk to, keeps the mood happy, and is very helpful with all makeup and hair questions. I loved my look done by her!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Hair

LucieMarie is amazing and I would highly recommend! They did a beautiful job on my whole bridal party's hair. I love how they came to my home, they did their job in a timely manner, and also took my 10 month old son on a outside stroll so I could get my hair done. Thank you soo much!!

Profile Picture Seslie, 2/20/16, 12 Reviews

Tanning
Teeth Whitening
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've recommended LucieMarie's services for numerous clients and they have never looked so beautiful!

Events