1221 West Sixth Street, Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number

About Bella Salon & Spa

Welcome to the Sanctuary of
Bella Salon.

Escape from the hustle and bustle of it all and pamper yourself! The philosophy at Bella is always "Love All, Serve All!" Our entire staff is here to make you feel a little more special.

Bella, established in 1988 and relocated to its present site in 1995, was created to be an oasis of luxury, a relaxing environment in which one can receive the best hair and skin care in Austin. Our staff is unbeatable and our atmosphere will make you feel as though you've slipped into another world.

Vogue magazine highlighted Bella Salon in its August 1996 issue as one of the top salons in the United States. After consulting with each other over fad, fashion, salads, and champagne, the consensus was, "They learned a thing or two about Austin fashion!" Vogue , August 1996.

Our entire staff is here to serve you on that special day. We welcome you and your bridesmaids to the salon for make-up and hairstyling. Bella can accommodate wedding parties and bridal showers on or off-site. We understand that worrying about hair and make-up is the last thing you want to do on your special day, so let us take care of you. We will make you look gorgeous and help you relax in the mean time. Have espresso in the cafe, have a body massage, or have your nails done. We are here to serve you. Let us know what you need!

• Katy Reddell Beauty
Maui Senic 07
Bella

2 Reviews for Bella Salon & Spa

Margaret · Married on 05/19/2012

I had my hair and makeup done by Gracie Silvas, who is my usual hair stylist. Even outside of bridal beauty, Gracie is absolutely incredible when it comes to hair-she is so good at what she does! Whenever I go in for a haircut, I am in awe of her talent. I am a pretty plain brunette, I don't do much with my hair, but she always makes it look fabulous. Working with her for my wedding was a pleasure, she was able to style my hair exactly how I wanted it and place my veil securely. I loved my makeup application and felt very pretty. I will also say, that Gracie is so smart and will let you know what is best for you-she really has a backbone and will advocate for your needs! I am glad I was able to work with someone so competent and kind, Gracie is the best!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Karina · Married on 10/24/2014

Great communication and easy to work with. My wife and I had a large party going so we recieved free makeup trials which were great. I do believe it is a little pricy but worth it!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Bella Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Spa

• 1221 West Sixth Street Austin, 78703 See on map
    Location of (Bella Salon & Spa)