ATX Glam

Austin, TX View map Visit website

ATX Glam is a professional wedding makeup and hair company in Austin, Texas that creates wedding looks in a wide range of styles. As a makeup artist and hair stylist for over twelve years, Jennifir Kammerer has developed an impeccable talent for natural-looking foundation and smooth makeup. From winged eyeliner complete with dramatic eyeshadow to lightweight foundation and subtle hues, Jennifir and her team of stylists can create dream wedding looks.

ATX Glam offers pre-wedding consultations that include hair and makeup trials so that you and your stylist can develop a look you love. Makeup and hair services are available for wedding party members, family, and friends. In addition to their outstanding wedding looks, this company also offers haircuts, keratin treatments, and hair coloring. On the day of your wedding, ATX Glam can come to your location and provide the following on-site hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$292

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$242

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$176

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Allison
    Allison C. Married on 12/04/2021

Hire Jennifir!

Jennifir is wonderful. You will absolutely not have any regrets with booking her. As anyone who has gotten married recently (or will be married soon) knows, the industry is absolutely swamped with requests. Jennifir was easy to reach, quick in responding and very easy to work with. My wedding hair was beyond my expectations, and we even tweaked my trial makeup look the day-of based on makeup from a friend's wedding I was in that I decided I really liked. I really wanted my makeup to be an elevated version of myself, and not super heavy, and I would say Jennifir 1000% achieved that. I got compliments all wedding night and well after.
    Kristi Married on 12/01/2017
    Hiring Jennifir for her hair/makeup talents was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. In addition to being super down-to-Earth and fun, she was attentive to my needs and always very responsive when I had questions. She worked magic on my wedding day. I felt so gorgeous! My bridesmaids looked incredible! I HIGHLY recommend Jennifir to anyone looking for wedding hair/makeup. I think so highly of her work that I plan to start going to her for my regular hair service. I’m definitely her newest customer!
    Morgan Married on 10/19/2017
    Jennifir was the BEST. I had such an awesome trial session with her that I traveled to Austin a day early to actually have her cut and color my hair the day before my wedding. She did an AMAZING job on my hair color, but beside that our wedding day services were awesome! I couldn't have picked a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was exactly what I asked for! I picked a couple of pictures off Pinterest and she brought them to life. She also did the hair and makeup for my 12 year old daughter, my mother in law and my sister in law. Every one of us was pleased. I was worried about the makeup of my 12 year old making her look too old but Jennifir did an awesome job with just enough makeup to make her feel beautiful but not too much to make her look too much like a grown woman. If you're on the fence about a hair and makeup person schedule a trial with her and you will see how awesome she is. Not to mention she has a great personality for someone you'll spend your whole day with.

1516 W Koenig Ln Austin, TX, 78756-1416
Location of (ATX Glam)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding