1516 W Koenig Ln, Austin, TX 78756-1416 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About ATX Glam

ATX Glam is a professional wedding makeup and hair company in Austin, Texas that creates wedding looks in a wide range of styles. As a makeup artist and hair stylist for over twelve years, Jennifir Kammerer has developed an impeccable talent for natural-looking foundation and smooth makeup. From winged eyeliner complete with dramatic eyeshadow to lightweight foundation and subtle hues, Jennifir and her team of stylists can create dream wedding looks.

ATX Glam offers pre-wedding consultations that include hair and makeup trials so that you and your stylist can develop a look you love. Makeup and hair services are available for wedding party members, family, and friends. In addition to their outstanding wedding looks, this company also offers haircuts, keratin treatments, and hair coloring. On the day of your wedding, ATX Glam can come to your location and provide the following on-site hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
Volume and glamour
atx5 51 690496 1562255436

3 Reviews for ATX Glam

Morgan · Married on 10/19/2017

Jennifir was the BEST. I had such an awesome trial session with her that I traveled to Austin a day early to actually have her cut and color my hair the day before my wedding. She did an AMAZING job on my hair color, but beside that our wedding day services were awesome! I couldn't have picked a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was exactly what I asked for! I picked a couple of pictures off Pinterest and she brought them to life. She also did the hair and makeup for my 12 year old daughter, my mother in law and my sister in law. Every one of us was pleased. I was worried about the makeup of my 12 year old making her look too old but Jennifir did an awesome job with just enough makeup to make her feel beautiful but not too much to make her look too much like a grown woman. If you're on the fence about a hair and makeup person schedule a trial with her and you will see how awesome she is. Not to mention she has a great personality for someone you'll spend your whole day with.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Allison · Married on 04/19/2015

Jennifir did my hair and airbrush makeup as well as the hair for all 4 of my bridesmaids and the airbrush makeup for 3 of them (the 4th was a junior bridesmaid that didn't wear makeup). She also did all my trials and now does my hair regularly because I love her so much (she's the only stylist in Austin that I have found that does a great job at an affordable price). What originally attracted me to her was her price - she is well below everyone else I found in Austin AND her work is incredible. She has a page on Facebook where she posts a bunch of pictures and it is all beautiful. She is so fun to hang out with as well! We were running behind in the morning (me and the bridesmaids were late and the hotel mixed up our getting ready rooms) so we started almost an hour late - but Jennifir did her best to catch us up, even though it wasn't her fault at all. We still ended up running a bit late, but not by as much as we could have. Throughout the whole day, Jennifir put up with anything - including my junior bridesmaid's (my 8 year old niece) incessant questions. She's great with kids, so that was helpful. She did an incredible job and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2015

ATX Glam FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 292.00
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 242.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 176.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup