Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist is a wedding beauty service based in Austin, Texas. Andrea loves being a part of her client's big day. She works to create a calming environment where she can focus on meet your needs. She genuinely enjoys what she does and can create a wide range of different looks. Whether you want something pared back and soft or full glam she brings a passion for her craft and ensures that she is up to date on the latest techniques and trends by taking courses regularly.

Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist has experience creating multi-dimensional hair color, natural highlights, textured haircuts, and jaw-dropping updos. Her hair services also include blowouts and extensions. Andrea and her team of licensed stylists offer group services in order to get you and your bridal party wedding-day ready. Andrea’s beauty services include hair, makeup, and skincare. She will get to know you and learn about your desired style during a consultation and suggests a beauty trial to ensure you’ll love your wedding day look. She also provides the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lash application
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Joanna
    Joanna C. Married on 10/02/2021

She's amazing!

I hired Andrea to do hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party as well as my mother and mother-in-law. Some of these women are very hard to please and they knocked it out of the park with every single one! Everyone looked beautiful and was very happy.

One of the things that impressed me the most is her creativity. One of my bridesmaids showed up with no idea what she wanted to do with her hair and after just chatting with her for a minute she came up with this beautiful, unique hairstyle that she was completely crazy about.

I was feeling very insecure on my wedding day and Andrea made me feel so beautiful. Even when I was second-guessing my lip color at the last minute, she was great about helping me find the right one in a flash. I can't say enough nice things about her. She's amazing!

Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist's reply:

I am so thankful you chose me to work with you on your wedding day Joanna! You were stunning and we had a blast with you and your girls. Cheers babe!
    Mackenzie Married on 02/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I adore Andrea! She did my hair for my wedding day and it was perfect! Andrea is incredibly talented and you can really tell she loves what she does. You'll have a truly personalized experience when you work with Andrea. She'll help you decide what hairstyle will be best for your wedding day - all things considered - weather, dress style, hair type/length. She responds so quickly to wedding related questions and was SO fun to be around. I felt less stressed the moment she walked in the door. :) My bridesmaids loved her and were so happy with their hair. I'm so grateful for her!
    Lisa Married on 10/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Andrea was amazing! I met with Andrea to do a trial ahead of time, which gave me a great idea what my original inspiration looked like on me. Between the hair trial and the wedding day, I decided that I wanted to change my look for the wedding day from down to a full updo. Andrea nailed the new look the first attempt on my wedding day. She created a beautiful updo, that also incorporated the flowers from my florist perfectly! She did an amazing job on my makeup - It was beautiful and natural and I still felt like myself! Best makeup I’ve ever by any professional. I couldn’t have been more pleased with her as were my bridesmaids and Mother. She is very talented!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Bianca & Chandler
51 photos · 10/24/2021

Silver Thistle Weddings Silver Thistle Weddings Wedding Planners

Andrea is an amazingly talented Hair + Makeup Artist! She is professional, punctual and creative. We always know that with Andrea onsite, our brides will not only be gorgeous but will feel confident that their photos will be awesome as well. If you want to look your very best on wedding day, Andrea is the one to choose!

Austin Austin, TX, 78702
Location of (Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding