Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist Reviews

27 | Austin, TX

27 Reviews for Andrea Juarez: Hair + Makeup Artist

Mackenzie · Married on 02/09/2018

I adore Andrea! She did my hair for my wedding day and it was perfect! Andrea is incredibly talented and you can really tell she loves what she does. You'll have a truly personalized experience when you work with Andrea. She'll help you decide what hairstyle will be best for your wedding day - all things considered - weather, dress style, hair type/length. She responds so quickly to wedding related questions and was SO fun to be around. I felt less stressed the moment she walked in the door. :) My bridesmaids loved her and were so happy with their hair. I'm so grateful for her!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Andrea was amazing! I met with Andrea to do a trial ahead of time, which gave me a great idea what my original inspiration looked like on me. Between the hair trial and the wedding day, I decided that I wanted to change my look for the wedding day from down to a full updo. Andrea nailed the new look the first attempt on my wedding day. She created a beautiful updo, that also incorporated the flowers from my florist perfectly! She did an amazing job on my makeup - It was beautiful and natural and I still felt like myself! Best makeup I’ve ever by any professional. I couldn’t have been more pleased with her as were my bridesmaids and Mother. She is very talented!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

Andrea is extraordinarily talented/ she made the whole hair and makeup process effortless and fun. You should go out of your way to book her for your wedding or other important event. Book early!!! That was one of the best decisions I made. When it comes to wedding hair and makeup, your decision is extremely important because you will literally be looking at those photos for the rest of your life. I met with Andrea for hair and makeup trials to craft the look that I wanted for the wedding. Andrea really listens to what you want and adds that it factor that you need for your pictures. I felt beautiful, glamorous, and most importantly, like my best self. Andrea placed a bridal headpiece I had purchased and also a veil for my wedding day. I also went to have my hair done for the rehearsal and I received SO MANY compliments both days. She is really, really good, and as a bonus, super easy to work with and uncomplicated! I was so extremely happy and give highest recommendations.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrea! What can I possibly say about the woman? She is just the best. I was so nervous going into my trial - I had flown down from NYC just for the trial a month or so in advance of the wedding and was kind of thinking.... "God, I hope I don't hate this? Because if I do.... there's no coming back for another trial, really...." WELP - didn't hate it. In fact - she blew me away. She took this complete mish-mash of 50 pinterest inspo photos (that were only loosely related, if I'm being honest) and gave me PERFECT hair and makeup. She also did hair/makeup for my two ladies on the day of, and they both looked FLAWLESS.

Also - fun fact that I didn't think about when booking hair/makeup - but like.... hey - you have to hang out with your hair and makeup artist ALL DAY. For real - she will be there first thing in the morning right up until the end. Trust me when I say that you DO want to hang out with Andrea. A true professional, and a super fun broad!! LOVE YOU, LADY!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cori · Married on 11/13/2016

We had a destination wedding, and I met with Drea (hair) for my trial several months leading up to the big day. She was very professional, friendly, and extremely talented! We had a few changes to the contract after the trial and prior to the wedding, and she made the changes without any issues. Her response time (email) was quick and overall it was such a pleasure to work with her. I assumed I would be overwhelmed the morning of the wedding and she just made the day so easy and enjoyable! Given the chance, I would do it all over again! A million thanks for making my girls and I look absolutely stunning! You are insanely talented and I'm so grateful I found you!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Janice · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrea was PERFECT! Everyone looked so beautiful on my wedding day. I really enjoyed working with Andrea. Everything was easy and hassle free. Andrea is organized and does a AWESOME job. We got married on a very humid day in September. My hair was still amazing by the end of the night after dancing and running around. I highly recommend her for you wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want to book hair and make-up for your wedding in the Austin area, look no further than Andrea and her team. Andrea's team did hair and makeup at my daughter's recent wedding. We had seven people for hair and makeup. Andrea's team arrived promptly, had everything necessary to perform their work, and were friendly and helped create a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Andrea is quickly responsive to emails and questions and created a timeline to make the day more organized. She is very easy to work with in setting appointments, arranging payment, etc.

Andrea did two trials for us with the bride. Her salon is at a great location and easy to find. The ladies working there were fun and it had a very nice vibe. Our bride has long, curly thick hair and, at first, we thought we wanted it down. Andrea did a beautiful job but we decided, after the visit, that we would prefer an up-do. At the second trial, Andrea designed a gorgeous, relaxed up-do that was exactly what we wanted. She designed it with a jeweled hair vine and in a way that we could easily attach the veil for the ceremony and remove the veil for the reception without screwing up the hair design.

My father passed away unexpectedly the week of the wedding and on the day of, we were feeling all sorts of emotions. As mom of the bride, I was especially stressed, exhausted, and really disorganized. Andrea insisted I come up late in the day (as I had missed my allotted time) and the and her team did my hair and makeup beautifully. It was seriously the first time in over a week I sat down, closed my eyes, and took a breath. Had Andrea not done that, I would not have been ready for the wedding and I really appreciate her making me take that time.

As for the hair and makeup, she did a gorgeous job. The hair designs were ethereal, romantic, and not fussy. She created hair designs that worked with each girls' type and length of hair and coordinated everyone. They photographed beautifully.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

Andrea Juarez is the BEST of the BEST. I searched FOREVER to find the perfect hair and make up person and Andrea surpassed all of my hopes and expectations. Not only did she do an AMAZING job and make me feel like a million bucks but she went way above and beyond to make my day perfect. I opted for extensions to add some volume and a few days before the wedding I decided that the color was not a perfect match compared to my natural hair because I have balayage with a million different shades. Andrea spent HOURS last minute making them ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and brought them the day of. Her personality is one of a kind, she is so fun to be around and I refer her to everyone I know. I love her so much that I travel all the way from San Antonio to Austin so that she can cut and color my hair! Go for Andrea and you will thank yourself later!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

Andrea is truly an expert as a hair and makeup artist. During my trial appointment, I showed Andrea a photo on how I wanted my hair to look and she easily did the hairstyle with no issues. Andrea did an AMAZING job on my hair, my mother's hair, and my bridesmaid's hair on the wedding day. She was extremely helpful by coming to our hotel and having everything she needed on hand. The time she spent on each bridesmaid was perfect and she had us looking stunning! We received so many compliments the day of the wedding and I continue to get compliments when I show my wedding pictures. I highly recommend Andrea for any special event you have planned. She is the best!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Abigail · Married on 06/25/2016

Loved having Andrea do my hair on my big day! She did exactly what I wanted, which was a loose up-do fitted with a flower head piece, and the result was perfect! Easy to work with -- I couldn't recommend more.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Abigail · Married on 06/25/2016

Sent on 09/11/2016

Micah · Married on 06/24/2016

Andrea and her team did amazing work on me and my bridesmaids. Andrea made my bridal hair dreams come true! When I made a mistake in my count on who wanted to get their hair done, they were so professional in handling the situation and they were so flexible when we were running out of time. Definitely book her! She is awesome!

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • W

Windnie · Married on 05/28/2016

I got married outside in Dripping Springs, but live in New York City. Andrea made sure I could schedule my trial in Austin at a time that was convenient for me (I was only available one weekend!) and really delivered on my wedding day. She is reliable, calm and professional and her team is amazing! The makeup was natural and flawless. The hair was was magical! Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Brianna · Married on 04/16/2016

Andrea and her team did hair and makeup for our wedding and it was perfect! I was oddly more stressed about my hair and makeup than anything else so she fit me in for a trial several months before the wedding to put me at ease. I couldn't be happier with the turnout and would absolutely recommend her to any other bride!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Emily · Married on 11/15/2015

I knew from the moment I met Andrea that I wanted her to do my hair for our wedding! Not only is she extremely skilled at what she does, but she is so sweet and put my needs first. She was very professional, and answered all of my petty questions that I had leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding I felt relaxed and stress free, which we all know is very important. My hair, and my bridesmaids' hair, turned out beautiful and it held all night long; and trust me, we danced a lot! My only regret was not having her do my make-up as well! Please do yourself a favor and hire her, you will not be disappointed!

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

Andrea was SO accommodating and was able to come and do my wedding hair on very short notice!! She not only did an amazing job on my hair, but was also kind, cheerful, and very interested in what my personal style was. She was efficient and is SO talented! I would definitely recommend her for wedding hair, or any hair for that matter! :) She did an amazing job!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Amy · Married on 09/27/2015

I was a ball of nerves the morning of our wedding until I sat down and Andrea began her magic. She was relaxed and professional and asked all of the important questions to insure my hair and makeup turned out the way I envisioned. Andrea also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. We had the best time sitting around drinking mimosas, laughing and getting ready for what was the most amazing day! Everyone looked great and i wouldn't change a thing about the experience.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/27/2015

I booked Andrea for my friends wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! I felt prettier that day than on my own wedding day! She was very professional but she kept it fun and relaxing. She set the mood for that amazing day and I feel confident saying the bride felt as gorgeous as she looked. I will absolutely use her in the future!

Samantha · Married on 05/30/2015

Andrea made me feel absolutely beautiful! She takes the time to make sure every aspect of your hairstyle is perfect. We had the honor of having Andrea style my hair and my bridesmaids, we looked absolutely stunning. What I greatly appreciated besides her work is her relaxed attitude. She makes you feel very calm and at ease throughout the entire process. For our very big day I felt so relaxed and excited and I am very thankful to her for that. She will not disappoint, she is truly an amazing artist.

-Samantha

Sent on 12/14/2015

Aside from doing an exceptional job on hair, Andrea is so easy to work with and someone that will take charge and make sure all schedules are met for your big day! I would refer her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Ati · Married on 05/10/2015

Andrea was awesome! She worked with me and my bridesmaids to make us look gorgeous!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/29/2015

Aside from marrying my husband, one of the things I was most looking forward to on my wedding day was having Andrea do my hair and makeup. I don't exaggerate when I say that I had been dreaming about it for a few years. But, really, her work speaks for itself. She is supremely talented and artistic--her technique is quite impressive. More importantly, I felt that she really listened to me and worked with me to create a look that I loved. I was very happy with my hair trial, but even after that, she was such a champ about making small adjustments until we got it exactly right. And there's more! I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day, and she was such a calming, positive presence in the room. It was a truly pleasant, relaxing experience just to be around her. Everything was perfect, perfect, perfect.

Jane · Married on 12/24/2013

Andrea exceeded all my expectations for my bridal hair! I lived out of town so she worked with me via email/text to work things out for bridals and my wedding day. We even changed things up on my wedding day and my hair came out beautifully. I received so many lovely comments and my hair photographed perfectly. I would recommend Andrea to anyone looking for a professional/honest stylist who is super talented. She is amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2016

madeline · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a great experience with Andrea on my wedding day. She did a great job with my up-do...and my hair isn't always the easiest. It can't hold a curl and won't stay up for multiple hours. But she brought her A-game and did a fabulous job!

Not only did our hair look great, but you want someone who will keep you relaxed and having a good time on the day of your wedding because it can get a little hectic. I loved her spirit and humor, she kept us all up-beat.

Sent on 09/21/2017