Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC

At Jennifer Jeanne Events, our goal is to create an event as one-of-kind as you are. Whether your event is offbeat, modern, retro, quirky or chic, we are thrilled to bring your vision to reality. Jennifer Jeanne Events is led by Jennifer and Jay, an innovative and highly creative wife-and-husband team. We feel fortunate to celebrate love, family, and community on a daily basis, and this is represented in the events that we plan and coordinate.

Based in Ventura County, a central location to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and the central coast, Jennifer Jeanne Events believes that weddings are a public declaration of two people who are genuinely in love. As such, we enthusiastically cater to a diverse clientele. We respect and support your different values, lifestyles, sexual orientations, faiths, and cultural backgrounds.

We offer four packages: full-service planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, and day-of coordination. Each package is completely customizable to meet your particular needs. Whichever package or service you choose, we will ensure that your event will be one that is fun, creative, and soulful and reflects your unique personalities, individually and as a couple.

So whether we are assisting couples in planning their weddings, families in planning their reunions and special events, or businesses and community organizations in planning retreats or cultural events; our passion, exquisite attention to detail, and stress-free approach will truly make your event unforgettable!

To learn more about our pricing and why we love doing what we do, please give us a call at (805) 738-8553 or email us at hello@jenniferjeanneevents.com. You can also visit us on our website at www.jenniferjeanneevents.com.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jennifer & Jay

mccormick home ranch wedding3657

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC

Patrysha · Married on 03/05/2016

My daughter used Jennifer as the wedding planner. Everything went so smoothly, all was presented beautifully. As for Jen, she is the epitome of what calm, cool, collected and in control is. Somehow she has mastered coordination, being wherever she needs to be, at any moment without the slightest delay, without the slightest hint of concern, worry or pressure or imposition. Nothing ruffles her or catches her off guard. Her very presence in any situation magically corrects, calms and smoothly moves everyone and everything in the right direction. Her eye for warmth, intimacy and natural in setup, design & décor is breathtaking. She brought beauty, sincerity, love and integrity to a celebration of a special union of two people, their friends and families, which I believe has become a rarity in "weddings". Thank you Jen and to all who are a part of your team!...Patrysha

Jenn was the perfect person for carrying out our needs as the 'Day Of Event Planner' of our semi formal cocktail party reception. Jenn brings experience based ideas and solutions to the planning discussion. Jenn's easy going personality and practicality is refreshing. She did not try to put her personal style on our event. She and her team are simply CAN DO! As the Mother of the Bride, I feel like Jenn and her team was the oil to keep our event moving smoothly. Many thanks to Jennifer Jeanne Events!

Christy · Married on 04/24/2015

Where do I even begin?! I feel like the luckiest bride having Jenn to be a part of our wedding. I am a planner and organizer as it is, and I originally thought I would just need someone to be there the day of the wedding to carry out all of my plans. Boy, was I wrong! It was SO helpful being able to get advice from Jenn throughout the wedding planning process, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through the month before the wedding without Jenn! I had every detail, timeline, and list in my head and I felt like I was going to explode! Once we had our meeting with Jenn one month out from the wedding date, I felt like a giant load had been lifted from my shoulders! She took down every note and asked me about details I hadn't even thought about yet! When I thought I was going to break with all my to-do lists, she calmly told me she would take care of it - music to my ears!

Jenn has a calming presence which I didn't realize I needed until I met her. With all of the stress and emotion that is inevitable when it comes to wedding planning, Jenn handles herself with such grace and peace that is contagious and immediately took away my stress knowing that she had everything handled. In the weeks prior to the wedding, she contacted vendors, emailed me updates, and advocated for us to create the most incredible wedding - I couldn't have even dreamed up such a perfect day and it wouldn't have been so perfect without Jenn! She is detailed, organized, and creative. I truly was able to relax and ENJOY my wedding day because of Jenn's professionalism, energy, and organization. I am beyond thankful for the work she put into our day - she truly made us feel like guests at our own wedding. I would wholeheartedly recommend Jenn to anyone and everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jenn! Words cannot explain how thankful we are for all you did for us! xoxo

Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC Pricing

Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC Price Rates

Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jennifer Jeanne Events, LLC 1
    $200 off Full-Service Planning Package
    Let us plan your event and receive $200 off!

• Moorpark, CA 93021 See on map