Portland, OR 97225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Grace Mariée Original

Grace Mariée Original specializes in custom wedding gowns and special occasion dresses in Portland, Oregon. Each dress is one of a kind design. We make dresses for weddings, bridesmaids, rehearsal dinners, mother of the bride, and gala events. Grace Mariée designs are uniquely elegant. They incorporate a love of romantic details, luxurious fabrics, and exquisite craftsmanship. Each gown is exclusively handmade by the designers using haute couture techniques that have been lost in the world of factory made, mass produced dresses. One of our unique passions is to take a family heirloom dress, from a mother or grandmother's wedding, and Reimagine it into a modern look and dream dress that you always wanted. No matter how antiquated the original design, there is always a way to incorporate vintage fabrics and embellishments into the perfect unique wedding gown or rehearsal dress for the bride. Contact us today for your free consultation. We would love to talk to you about your custom needs!

Follow Grace Mariée Original on

Photos 31 Photos
Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Grace Mariée Original

Alexandra · Married on 07/23/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Amy and Wendy from Grace Mariee! After I got engaged my grandmother offered to let me try on her wedding dress. I was a little hesitant about even trying it on because I didn't want to feel pressured to wear it if it wasn't the right dress for me. My mom encouraged me to at least try it on, and when she told me about Grace Mariee I agreed. They had done an heirloom dress for a close family friend of ours that turned out beautiful. When I first met with Amy and Wendy to try on the dress they were enthusiastic, passionate and very professional. They helped me create a vision of my grandmother's vintage dress that would be the perfect dress for me. They created a sketch for me and worked with me at each fitting to ensure that the dress was just right and that I loved it. My wedding dress turned out gorgeous! It still had a vintage appeal with all the original fabric and basic shape, but it was modernized to be just what I wanted. I was so proud to wear it on my wedding day and it meant so much to me that it had been my grandmother's. She was brought to tears when she saw it. Wendy and Amy also took the extra fabric left over from the dress to create a handkerchief for my grandmother, the ring bearer pillow, and wraps for the handles of the bridal bouquets. It was all very personal and special. I highly recommend Grace Mariee to anyone who is wanting a custom wedding dress that won't look like any other! (Even my photographer and videographer commented on how beautiful and original the dress was!)

Sent on 08/11/2016

Madelyn · Married on 07/04/2015

I couldn't have imagined wearing a different dress- I helped design my custom dress that was made out of my mom's wedding dress material. It was one of the most special aspects of our day! In every picture my dress fits me like a glove! As a bride, when you look at your wedding pictures, your dress is up front and center! Make sure it's exactly what you want it to be. I can't imagine having worked with anyone else to create my dream dress. You want to be uniquely you on your wedding day and Grace Mariée knows exactly how to do that.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/04/2015

Book them! Amy and Wendy are the best. They made me a custom dress and it was BEAUTIFUL! I had random people messaging me on Facebook asking where I got my dress.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Grace Mariée Original Pricing

Grace Mariée Original Price Rates

Grace Mariée Original FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Formal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Portland, 97225 See on map
    Location of (Grace Mariée Original)