First Kiss Weddings

Pflugerville, TX View map

$2,750 Package Price

Being a hopeless romantic with a knack for details, Andrea Abron has wedding planning in her DNA! Her Wedding business, A Squared Weddings & Events based out of Austin, TX is the end result of years of hard work and passion.
Andrea views her role as a wedding coordinator as one of many hats; but most importantly a well organized, clear communicator, with nerves of steal... who helps couples save time and money, delivers quality goods and services, and does everything humanly possible to take on all of the stress ensuring that the wedding day ends up being far more spectacular than the bride has ever envisioned.

Known for her attention to detail, Andrea’s services include assisting in locating a site for the ceremony, shopping for the wedding gown, planning and directing the rehearsal and ceremony, even arranging transportation and accommodations. Her goal with coordinating weddings is to take the stress off the couple by shouldering the details, using creative solutions and organizational skills to bring their dream weddings to a reality. A naturally competitive person who always likes to win, Andrea takes the endless details and logistics in stride, putting them all together like pieces in a puzzle.
Andrea prides herself on being knowledgeable of the latest trends in wedding products and services, food, music, ceremony and reception décor.

With over 10 years of experience on her side, Andrea has established a great network of high-quality, reliable wedding vendors. These include photographers, videographers, florists, caterers, hotels, make-up artists, jewellers, churches and rental halls, musicians and disk jockeys, and even travel agents. Andrea believes that people deserve to be happy, and with her unique talents at outside the box thinking and problem solving, her weddings have been memorable.

Born a Military Brat, Andrea was raised overseas and was been exposed too many different cultures, and is skilled at incorporating many different types of cultural traditions into a wedding. When she is not working on weddings, Andrea likes to spend time with her family and volunteer for various causes and nonprofits such as Meals on Wheels, Food Pantries and sorting donations for catastrophe relief.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gin Married on 08/23/2014
    Call it procrastination, but I think I know why I'm just reviewing Andrea after my August 23rd wedding. I didn't want the experience to end! Alas, I must find closure to the great whirlwind experience we've had. From start to finish, Andrea was a true professional. Not only did Andrea work with every aspect of my wedding, she had such an enthusiastic approach. I actually met Andrea through a meetup group about 5 or so years ago. She gave me her card and I remembered her name although I didn't remember where the card was. When I had met her she told me she was getting married and at that time I wasn't even engaged yet. So, I was very pleased when I called Andrea all these years later and she told me that she was available for my date. I had planned a majority of my wedding but Andrea fine tuned the details and ensured that everything ran smoothly without any intrusion on my big day. Andrea is kind, caring, patient, and really cares about the planning of your special day. Andrea was available for me when I needed her and made great contacts and suggestions. Andrea went above and beyond by being more than just the "day of coordinator" she went to multiple meetings, met with our chosen vendors, and corresponded with potential vendors she felt might match our needs. Andrea stayed organized, efficient, and had a great directory of resources and also brought her assistant, Amy Hernandez to help maintain the flow on our big day. I can't begin to explain everything on this review, but you should definitely check out Andrea's review videos to get more information. I can honestly tell you that whether you are a self starting DIY'er like me, overwhelmed with all the details, or in the process of becoming engaged, I would recommend Andrea for any discerning bride at any stage!
    Jami Married on 03/28/2014
    Andrea Abron of First Kiss Weddings is a complete doll! She was our Day Of coordinator, but she also does complete wedding planning. She referred me to people for different aspects of the wedding as well as answered any questions or concerns regarding how my day would play out. She was there through my rehearsal, and then throughout my entire day getting ready, ceremony, until receptions end. She held me together, as I was slowly falling apart. (Those of you that have been brides knows how stressful it is, but let's add my 2 year old who only wanted mommy in the mix, and well.......) Andrea did a fabulous job handling every situation. And she alleviated any issues before they were even noticed. I would definitely refer any new bride to her, she will take care of you!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/12/2012
    Let me begin by saying I have put off writing this review because there are simply not enough words to describe what Andrea did for me and my family. She became A PART of my family, not knowing anything about us previously, and created a wedding to talk about for years and years to come. Very early on in the planning process for my mom and I, we realized we were not going to be able to tackle a wedding on our own. Upon our first meeting with Andrea, she showed up with checklists, a contract to review, and a description of her services/service packages. Everything was laid out very clear and that made it easy for my mom and I to decide what level of care we needed. Ultimately, we decided we needed Andrea's full service; as soon as we decided that, Andrea was our fairy godmother. Her rates simply do not begin to match the level of supreme care, love, thought, and effort that she put into each and every detail of my wedding. If I could, I would have paid her DOUBLE. I could go on and on and ON, but needless to say--Andrea was an absolutely NECESSARY and INCREDIBLE asset to our wedding. It just would not have been the same without her. I highly recommend utilizing Andrea for whatever task you have, big or small--she WILL be able to handle it!

Strat Kat DJ Strat Kat DJ Wedding DJs

I have worked with Andrea at First Kiss on a number of occasions. As a DJ & Emcee, I rely on a competent wedding coordinator to help guide what I do, and that guidance, or lack thereof, can make or break the entire event. Andrea stays on top of things and makes sure that everything is handled and flowing perfectly! She manages without the stress that you see with many planners out there. It's this kind of demeanor that allows the vendors to do there job to perfection, thus making the event a thing of beauty! I proudly endorse Andrea as a top-notch wedding professional! Mark Miller Strat Kat DJ

Me So Hungry- Asian Fusion Catering Me So Hungry- Asian Fusion Catering Wedding Caterers

I've been working with Andrea of A2 Weddings & Events since 2010. With every wedding we have the pleasure in catering- we ALWAYS refer Andrea to our catering clients for any planning or day-of coordination services. She is always a pleasure to work with each and every time! Her organization & highly responsive communication skills can not be topped! Our catering services always call for impeccable design and presentation with every food display we craft and cater. It's Andrea's insight and desire to share and express each individual client's style- that allow us to seamlessly do our job right the first time around. She is always on top of each and every task, planning 15 minutes ahead and always does a great job of keeping our staff busy and informed. Every time we work together, we are always on the same page, making everyone's job easier and always ensuring a successful and flawless event!

Beauty 2 U Mobile Makeup & Hair Design Beauty 2 U Mobile Makeup & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the honor and privilege of speaking with Andrea. She loves planning, has a passion for it, and knows her stuff. So for all you brides and grooms to be this is your girl!! If you want exceptional dedicated services be sure to contact her. I will always recommend my future brides to her!

Pflugerville, 78660
Location of (First Kiss Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding