425 Strawberry Street, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number

About Events by Elizabeth Palmer

Events by Elizabeth Palmer is an event planning & design company, based out of Richmond, VA, serving Virginia and Washington, DC. We believe personal attention and superior service are what you should expect. We'd love to help you plan your special day!

No matter what stage your wedding planning is in, let us help you with your design, ideas and event. With customized packages, starting from the beginning of your journey to only being there on the big day, you can decide how much or how little help you need. We can custom make any package for you to fit your needs as the bride.

Inquire today about your wedding by filling out the inquiry form or email us at info@eventsbyelizabethpalmer.com or call 804-305-6997.

Follow Events by Elizabeth Palmer on

dsc6401
dsc5855

37 Reviews for Events by Elizabeth Palmer

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

Ali was fantastic to work with! I was planning my wedding from a couple hours away and Ali was always available to answer any questions. She recommended all of the vendors we ended up using and they were all fantastic. She understood what my vision was and my wedding turned out better than I imagined. The wedding weekend was perfect! It ended up raining but with all of the backup plans we had, everything ran smoothly and we got some fantastic rain photos! Having Ali and the rest of her team on the wedding day more than made up for the cost of having a planner. My family and I were able to enjoy the day without worrying about any logistics. I more than recommend Ali and Liz!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/16/2017

I wish that Liz could plan my entire life. We had such a great time planning the wedding with her. The wedding day went by flawlessly and it was all thanks to Liz and Meredith! I am constantly telling everyone that the best money we spent was on a planner!

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • User5601127 · 1+ year ago

I can't imagine my wedding day without the wonderful ladies of Events by Elizabeth Palmer. They were my saving grace! I am beyond grateful for their attention to detail, organization, & support they provided us. We seriously couldn't have done it without them. On top of keeping everything straight & our lives free from stress they added a classic southern charm to our wedding with their creativity & interpretation of our wedding day vision.

Sent on 11/09/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• BRIDEface Richmond
    BRIDEface Richmond Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz and her team are amazing. They can do a large event with all the bells and whistles but also do a smaller affair that is just as amazing. They are true professionals!

• Classic Party Rentals of Virginia
    Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Wedding Rentals

We have had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth and her staff recently and were extremely impressed with their professionalism and organization! We sure hope to work together with them more in the future!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Events by Elizabeth Palmer to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• 425 Strawberry Street Richmond, 23220 See on map