CW Weddings & Events

Chicago, Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About CW Weddings & Events

CW Weddings & Events is an event planning company located in Chicago, Illinois, that also serves the Chicagoland area. Owner and lead planner, Carrie has over 15 years of experience in the hospitality, event planning, and catering industries. Her thorough and personable approach will ensure that each and every detail of your event is accounted for and coordinated with care.

Whether you are planning a wedding, rehearsal dinner, social occasion, or corporate event, CW Weddings & Events is ready to help you out. With impeccable style, great negotiation skills, and resourcefulness, this company can help you create and plan the event of your dreams. Some of the specific planning services you can find with CW Weddings & Events are:

• Budget analysis
Table number and decor
Table number and decor

2 Reviews for CW Weddings & Events

Elizabeth Nicketakis · Married on 10/27/2018

Carrie made my life easy!

Carrie is the best! She made what I'm sure is an often stressful time completely painless - and actually fun! From day one Carrie listened to my needs, provided thoughtful suggestions, and even guided me when I needed it. She was extremely professional, while bringing her sense of humor to all aspects. She helped navigate working with other vendors to ensure our vision was realized, and never once did I have any doubt she was going to make our wedding a night to remember. There are so many things happening during this time, that it really was a huge relief to be able to trust in someone to level we did with Carrie. I can't thank her enough (or recommend her enough!) for letting us do what we wanted to do most - celebrate - while she made the magic happen!

CW Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• CW Weddings & Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • CW Weddings & Events 2
    Winter & Spring Day Of Coordination

Hurry an book your date to receive 20% off of Day of Coordination! If you're looking for more than just Day Of services, discounts may still apply!

• Chicago Chicago, Illinois, IL 60630 See on map