4505 McGregor Lane, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 3

About Coordinate This

Behind every great event is a team of wedding professionals with the expertise in bringing all the details together! That is Coordinate This.

Coordinate This will take the time to understand your creative vision and desires so that we can effectively guide your vendors to produce the wedding you have been dreaming of. We will oversee every last detail and bring your vision to fruition, going above and beyond what is expected..

Coordinate This is passionate about making your event an exceptional, unique, and stress-free experience. Our team thrives on the challenge of bringing your event inspirations to life, whether it is an exquisite country affair or a regal downtown soiree, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to all of our clients. Our impeccable taste, attention to detail and background in both the wedding and event industry gives us that little something extra that all of our events benefit from.

Follow Coordinate This on

• Videos 1

32 Reviews for Coordinate This

Coordinate This 1
Coordinate This 2

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2018

Life Savers!

Let me tell you, Shelby Click from Coordinate This is absolutely amazing. I decided to go with Vista West’s included day of coordination package through Coordinate This. I planned everything for the wedding and made sure everything was in order. One month before the wedding, Shelby reached out to me to introduce herself and let me know that she would be helping me and taking care of everything on the day of the wedding. We talked more and she also was there to coordinate the wedding rehearsal. My family is so crazy and she handled them. She had everything under control the whole day of the wedding. If she wasn’t there, my husband and I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy our day. My parents and the whole wedding party IS STILL talking about Shelby and how flawless she was. We cannot thank Shelby enough for making our day so special and for literally making everything perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH SHELBY!

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Lori is an amazing coordinator! We had a horrible experience with a coordinator for my first daughter’s wedding so I was apprehensive. Lori is smooth, professional and I would use her again

Kevin · Married on 05/19/2018

Jordan Page with Coordinate This coordinated our daughter's wedding at Vista West Ranch in Dripping Springs last month and we could not more highly recommend using her for your event! In the high-stress environment like that of a wedding, her calm but outgoing demeanor makes her perfectly suited for managing all of the moving parts of a wedding! Jordan knocked it out of the park and our special night went off without a single glitch! Thanks so much, Jordan!

Coordinate This FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4