Coordinate This

Austin, TX View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Behind every great event is a team of wedding professionals with the expertise in bringing all the details together! That is Coordinate This.

Coordinate This will take the time to understand your creative vision and desires so that we can effectively guide your vendors to produce the wedding you have been dreaming of. We will oversee every last detail and bring your vision to fruition, going above and beyond what is expected..

Coordinate This is passionate about making your event an exceptional, unique, and stress-free experience. Our team thrives on the challenge of bringing your event inspirations to life, whether it is an exquisite country affair or a regal downtown soiree, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to all of our clients. Our impeccable taste, attention to detail and background in both the wedding and event industry gives us that little something extra that all of our events benefit from.

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I honestly cannot say enough about Coordinate This, and specifically our day of coordinator, Lori. Lori was absolutely incredible. She really knows her stuff and we felt completely comfortable in her capable hands. Lori kept everything that day running smoothly, and if anything went wrong, I can tell you that I had no clue! She made everyone feel comfortable while also wrangling our crazy families and bridal party. If you're looking for a coordinator, definitely call them!
  • Neil
    Neil B. Married on 03/23/2019

Brittany is Awesome!

Brittany was our day of coordinator and she was just awesome. We can’t thank her enough. She took all the stress out of the day and was able to handle any of the issues that came up. She kept the wedding moving along and was super friendly and professional the entire time. Thank you Brittany!
    Rebecca Married on 11/04/2018

Life Savers!

Let me tell you, Shelby Click from Coordinate This is absolutely amazing. I decided to go with Vista West’s included day of coordination package through Coordinate This. I planned everything for the wedding and made sure everything was in order. One month before the wedding, Shelby reached out to me to introduce herself and let me know that she would be helping me and taking care of everything on the day of the wedding. We talked more and she also was there to coordinate the wedding rehearsal. My family is so crazy and she handled them. She had everything under control the whole day of the wedding. If she wasn’t there, my husband and I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy our day. My parents and the whole wedding party IS STILL talking about Shelby and how flawless she was. We cannot thank Shelby enough for making our day so special and for literally making everything perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH SHELBY!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

25 photos · 08/15/2015
  • Brent & Paula
    22 photos · 04/26/2015

Austin, TX, 78620
Location of (Coordinate This)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding