Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Coastal Events

Helpful Planning for any Occasion

My Name is Karen Kelly and I was born and raised on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a concentration in special events coordination (University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 1999)

I have enjoyed serving as event coordinator for numerous community service functions.

• Participating with the North Carolina Azalea Festival directors gave me the fabulous opportunity to assist in the coordination of events in conjunction with the Azalea Festival Princess Scholarship Program and the Azalea Festival Parade.

• While working for for Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce, I assisted in the coordination of the monthly Business After Hours and the Annual Mariners Membership Drive. This allowed me to make many important contacts that are crucial now in my work here at Coastal Events Coordinators.

• Working in membership and advertising sales, and also volunteering my time to the Outer Banks Wedding Association has given me that extra opportunity to get to know many of the vendors who provide services to those planning an Outer Banks Wedding.

My work in community service as well as my background in hospitality and sales makes it a pleasure to serve visitors and locals alike as an Events Coordinator. As a member of the Outer Banks Wedding Association and the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce, I have helped dozens of couples live out their dream of an Outer Banks wedding. My attention to detail, combined with the natural beauty of the Outer Banks, provide couples with a beautiful AND stress-free wedding day.

My specialized services also include planning family reunions, family vacations, bridal showers, and corporate retreats as well as simple holiday parties. Let me ease your stress and do the planning for you. I love the Outer Banks and I love what I do. Sit back and enjoy the party!

Please accept this invitation to review the information and services that Coastal Events Coordinators provide. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you!

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Karen N. Kelly

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Outer Banks

35 Reviews for Coastal Events

0.5

Karen was unresponsive, kept forgetting major details and made us feel like we were a burden. My friends and family even got annoyed by her lack of help and really bad service. She was completely disorganized and forgetful. It was like she never planned a wedding before. How did she get so many good reviews?? It's truly baffling. Do your research into other planners and trust this review.

Profile Picture User7265107, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karen of coastal events was great! She helped me have a perfect 25 th wedding anniversary renewal!

Profile Picture User5518875, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karen did an amazing job! She was always available via phone, email or text and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture User4358081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1310409728233 2525611015027714346812511456344312490312903939921n
220x220 sq 1310409788046 img0016
220x220 sq 1310409874264 image0651

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Karen Kelly is excellent and very professional.

Coastal Events goes above and beyond at every single event that we have worked with them at, they provide top notch service at an amazingly affordable price.

Metro Rental is always happy to work with Karen, and we do so quite often! Her extensive knowledge and experience makes our job so much easier. Attention to detail and organization insure her events run smoothly every time. I highly recommend Coastal Events for planning or just day-of services.

I highly recommend Karen's services with Coastal Events. She is super organized, very professional and on top of every detail. The quality of her work and care for the wedding industry shows through the giving of her time as an officer with the Outer Banks Wedding Association and unselfish desire to see everyone prosper. The bride's I've made cakes for have always had a great sense of confidence while using her services and have ended up with great results. I'd give her a 5 star rating. Your most precious day can be handled with out stress with Coastal Events!

Events

Free Consultation - By Appointment Only, PO Box 106, Nags Head, NC 27959   See On Map
252-599-7433 (phone)
By appointment at 2300 S Croatan Hwy suite 201 in the Kelly Professional Center.