celebrations.

Elizabeth City, NC View map

We believe an event should be a reflection of your personality & style with a flare of simple elegance. We have an eye for detail and a unique talent for creative designs. celebrations. is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. With celebrations. assisting with your event you are free to relax & enjoy all of life’s occasions!

At celebrations., our goal is to give you the event you’ve always dreamed of. Whether it is a wedding, holiday party, baby shower or corporate gala we can help you plan an event that reflects your unique personality and style.

The time surrounding your event should be enjoyed to the fullest. Don’t spend it stressing out about your event details. We discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. We have a variety of packages available to fit all of your needs. Working with celebrations. allows you to sit back and enjoy all of life’s occasions!

With our experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less than you might expect. We’ll manage your entire event - or just certain elements of it. It’s up to you. Please call us for pricing information.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Leah Married on 06/21/2008
    I had a wonderful experience with Celebrations. I was married on the beach and they came up with great ideas. My groomsmen, ushers, and ring bearer each wore different sea shells in place of a boutinere. I recieved tons of compliments on that. My bouquets were beautiful, with hydrangeas, orchids, and tiny starfish. So many little details that I never would have thought of on my own! Everything went smoothly and my husband and I are still being told how beautiful our wedding was. It could not have been possible without Lauren and Ashley! I recommend them to everyone!!!!
    Leah McPherson
    Tracy Married on 05/10/2008
    Ashley and her team are outstanding! Her creative and resourceful eye will prove to be an invaluable part of your event. 5 stars times a thousand!!!!
    Tara Married on 05/23/2009
    These ladies were very willing to work with all my suggestions and were comfortable with doing something different. They did a great job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Metro Rental Metro Rental Wedding Rentals

Metro Rental has had the pleasure of working with Ashley and Lauren on a number of occassions, and they are wonderful. Their attention to detail and extensive knowledge will insure a spectacular event!

Elizabeth City, 27909