An Outer Banks Affair

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

An Outer Banks Affair is a wedding planning company located in Outer Banks of North Carolina. This team of talented professionals is devoted to helping you plan every detail of your wedding, putting you completely at ease. Offering both a wealth of knowledge and sharp attention to detail, they strive to make your big day one you’ll never forget. They work closely with their cherished clients to ensure that every element of their celebration is carefully considered and expertly executed.

An Outer Banks Affair provides couples with a variety of offerings to choose from. Packages offered include varying levels of service, from partial planning to full event design to wedding day management. The team will be on hand to provide guidance and assistance with every detail, including vendor selection, timeline creation, and to-do lists.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lynsi
    Lynsi Getting married on 08/13/2022
    We LOVED Sondra. She was so professional, and seriously loves what she does. She had an answer for EVERY question, and made us feel at ease through the entire process. NOTHING went wrong on our day, and we have Sondra to thank for that. If you are on the fence, let this review be your deciding vote! You won't regret it, I promise.
    Lauren I. Married on 10/01/2021

Worth Every Penny!

Sondra & Hope were incredible help at our wedding!! We hired them for day of & they were the extra hands & eyes we needed to help our day go as smooth as possible. They were very accommodating and even helped us with extra things outside of their job description. We loved them & I HIGHLY recommend!! Don’t over think it, hire them as your planner/coordinator!
  • Marissa
    Marissa C. Married on 09/24/2021

Couldn't have done it without Sondra!

I met Sondra in Jan 2019 at the OBX Wedding Expo and knew immediately there was no one I'd rather have coordinate my wedding. With an original date in October 2020, we were one of the COVID weddings that needed to be postponed due to regulations at the time. When I called Sondra crying, she put me at ease, found a new date that worked for all my vendors, and made sure I received all the contracts. When we needed to postpone another time, she made the process seamless again. When my florist unexpectedly canceled, Sondra searched high and low for a new florist so that I wouldn't stress about it. By the time we got to the wedding, there was no doubt in my mind that Sondra would make it the most perfect day! Between coordinating our vendors, wrangling all of the wedding party, managing our families, and executing my vision to a tee, I'm convinced that Sondra must be super-human! When searching for a wedding coordinator, it's important to find someone you can trust to execute the best day of your life seamlessly. If I were to go through the wedding planning process again, there's no one I'd trust more than Sondra coordinating! :)

An Outer Banks Affair's reply:

You are so kind. It was a crazy year or two. We loved watching you enjoy your day!
    Thank you so much.

79 photos · 07/19/2019

Deals

An Outer Banks Affair 1
Discount

We offer a $100.00 discount to all of our men and women in the military service. Thank you for protecting us.

Pricing

Brooke Mayo Photography Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Sondra and her team go above and beyond to make sure every last detail is handled and your vision is carried out! Super fun and easy to work while still able to take charge and make sure everything goes as it should! Fabulous to work with!!!!

Sea Ranch Resort Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Great vendor!

Rev. Jay Bowman Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

Coordinating a wedding is no easy task. Sondra somehow pulls it off and does so in a very caring and detailed way. I've only seen her to be personally involved in making sure the bride is happy and well taken care of . I also count her as a good friend, and can absolutely recommend her to you as someone with integrity, skills, and big heart.

115 Trenor Lane Powells Point, NC, 27966
252 435 9421

Monday-Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-5 Sunday closed
Location of (An Outer Banks Affair)
4408 Lindbergh Ave Kitty Hawk, NC, 27948