120 Rogers Road, Manteo, NC 27954 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Engaging Events

Engaging Events OBX is a wedding planning company based in Manteo, North Carolina. As a long-time resident of the Outer Banks, Beth uses her expertise to plan a wide variety of weddings and events. She gracefully handles the unexpected, easily connects with couples, and manages the multitude of details that a seamless event entails. Engaging Events OBX is dedicated to making your wedding run smoothly, putting your mind at ease.

Engaging Events OBX offers a variety of wedding planning services. They will meticulously work with you, making sure that every detail is planned out, making sure everything goes perfectly. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Engaging Events 6
Engaging Events 7
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/03/2019

Beth is the absolute best!!

Let me just start by saying, if you are getting married in the Outer Banks you will not find a better wedding coordinator than Engaging Events. We got married at Jennette's Pier in August 2019. We only had an 8 month engagement and I was planning everything from out of town in Northern Virginia. I was finding it very hard to research vendors from so far away, not to mention I am in no way an organized person. Needless to say, I was feeling the wedding stress.

Knowing I would need a day of coordinator either way, I decided to go with the full service coordination (which was an amazing price compared to others in the area) and I am so glad I did! From the moment Beth came into the picture, I felt so much more at ease. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to, which may not be important to some people but she was just such a calming presence through out the whole planning process and wedding weekend. She listened to everything I wanted for our big day, reassured me everything would get done, gave fantastic recommendations on vendors, made sure we stayed in our budget, and truly made my vision come to life. Our wedding day went so smoothly without a single hiccup (and if there were any hiccups, she made sure we didn't even know about it). I had given her a very general idea of what I wanted the reception to look like and she absolutely nailed it! Our day was truly perfect, and it was all thanks to Beth. Hire her, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Karen · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I am 100% sure my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was if not for Beth. I am from the Boston area and never even had to make a trip down as Beth had it all covered. Every vendor she recommended was absolutely perfect. It ended up raining on our wedding day and she easily adapted and we moved from our nuptials on the Beach to a beautiful ceremony inside. Anyone would be extremely fortunate to have Beth help them plan and execute their special day. I will never be able to thank her enough!

Sent on 07/23/2019

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

I've probably performed as many weddings with Beth as any planner/coordinator on the Outer Banks. She always has the bases covered and never drops the ball (and that's not easy!). Beth has been on the Outer Banks a long time and has all the right island knowledge and connections to make your wedding journey stress free. And another thing, she always has a team that is pleasant and competent. I love that!

• OUTER BANKS MUSIC MASTERS
    OUTER BANKS MUSIC MASTERS Wedding DJs

Beth and her staff do an awesome job. They are always a pleasure to work with.

• Jennette's Pier
    Jennette's Pier Banquet Halls

Engaging Events is just that, engaged in every detail. We appreciate their professionalism and excellent coordination as it makes each event smooth and so enjoyable!

• 120 Rogers Road Manteo, NC, 27954 See on map