68 Reviews for Engaging Events OBX

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
67 Engaging Events OBX Reviews

Beth was so great throughout my entire wedding planning process! My wedding would not have been the same without her! Her knowledge and expertise were of great value to me while planning my destination wedding. She guided me through the planning process from day 1 and always made me feel at ease. Communication was 10/10. We emailed often and planned several telephone conversations to talk through the details. Her recommendations on other wedding vendors were on point and I could not have been happier with the turnout of my wedding! I was so happy to have her at my rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. She was definitely a key player and I would highly recommend her services to others!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth with Engaging Events was incredible! From the moment I talked to her on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is kind, professional, and will make your wedding day an absolute breeze. My wedding was the best day of my life, and I can't think Beth and her enough for all of her input, help, and guidance. She set up all of my decorations and I was blown away when I saw them. My wedding day went smoothly and effortlessly, and I can't thank her enough for all of her help. She also give great advice on vendors and is prompt in responses. Thank you Engaging Events for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are searching for an event/wedding planner in the Outer Banks, stop your search, and look no further! You have found a treasure in Beth Pallett of Engaging Events! Beth is truly amazing! Her professionalism, her total attention to all details, her personal approach (due to her skills as a great listener) is what made our daughter Christie's wedding a beautiful, perfect day. We met Beth at the Outer Banks Bridal Expo in January 2016 and immediately knew she was the person we could trust with all questions, concerns from both Christie and Conrad for their wedding day. Christie and Conrad had already chosen their venue, Jennette's Pier. Although the wedding was well over a year away, Beth set up a phone call right away after the Bridal Expo, asking so many questions, learning exactly what Christie's vision was for their day from flowers, food, photographer, and music. I mentioned Beth's attention to detail - so important! We met many great vendor's at the Bridal Expo, shared names and choices being considered and were so grateful for Beth's feedback and recommendations based on what she learned from taking time in getting to know Christie and what Beth felt would be the right fit for Christie and Conrad's vision of their day. Beth made the day absolutely beautiful for us all - a day full of the best memories for a lifetime! Thank you Beth! We love you!
Sincerely,
The Wood Family

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for an absolutely wonderful event/wedding planner in the Outer Banks, stop your search and look no further. You have now found the perfect person for the job. Beth Pallet with engaging is absolutely amazing. Her professionalism and attention to detail made my wedding day perfect. I met Beth at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo in 2016 and after only a few minutes of talking to her, I knew she was the person that I wanted to help make my day everything I could want and more. Beth was willing to have phone meetings to go over details and import things that needed to be taken care of. She made she that she would follow up on any questions or concerns we may have had. Because of Beth, we felt less stressed with planning an out of town wedding. I knew everything was in good hands. When making decisions on other vendors she gave us her honest opinion and explained why she said what she said. I feel as if I made a friend in Beth after well over a year of talking to her. Beth will make your wedding day everything you could dream of. We love Beth!

Profile Picture Christie , 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped develop the idea I already had and helped share her experience to make my experience wonderful. She went above and beyond her duties and always made sure everything was just right!

Profile Picture Cara``, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth is super sweet & easy to work with. My life is so crazy busy with a demanding job and 2 little ones, and she made what could have been a very stressful time for me extremely easy and seamless. Beth is professional, organized, and detailed. I did not have to worry about anything besides being where I needed to be. She made all my appointments and asked all the right questions. She made our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was fantastic to work with! When we had a problem with our transportation two days before our wedding, she went above and beyond to secure a replacement. She helped with decorating ideas and was super speedy tearing everything down at the end of the night. She helped us to feel calm and prepared which meant that we could just enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Beth was amazing to work with from day 1! She provided recommendations for just about every vendor we used. We hired her for day of services, and she went above and beyond. As locals who recently moved, she was able to meet with us just about every time we came home for a weekend to check out the site and go over planning progress. She kept me on track with all the little details I would have completely procrastinated on, like ceremony lineup and special songs. She coordinated with everyone to make our big day run so smoothly. I cannot begin to thank her enough for everything! She is an angel walking among us!

Profile Picture Bree, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was recommended to us as a day-of coordinator for our wedding in September. She was very responsive during the whole planning process. We had multiple calls leading up to the big day to create a timeline and discuss the details of the day. The week of the wedding she coordinated with all of the vendors, which can be a very stressful for the bride. She handled everything that was thrown her way. Our special day would not have been possible without her.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I want to start by saying how AMAZING Beth and her team is. I am from Northern Virginia and was planning a destination wedding for my husband and I to get married on the beach. We first met Beth by visiting our Venue, she was giving us a tour and as we were speaking about things that I hadn't even thought about I began to have a panic set in. She had suggested a wedding planner. I decided that day we had to have one. I requested a list of names from Beth and I would say she gave me about 5 or so. I called every single one. Finally a familiar voice came on the phone and I couldn't figure out where I knew her from, but I continued the conversation and allowed her to tell me everything that she would do. I fell in love, she went over with me everything to expect and many of the things that we spoke about I hadn't even thought about. I finally asked why her voice sounded so familiar, she proceeded to tell me that in addition to working at the venue she also does wedding planning/coordination. I couldn't believe that out of all the people I interviewed I had chosen her and she hadn't even told me she was one of the wedding planners she had given me. I thought that it was amazing that she allowed me to interview her not knowing we had already met so that I picked the right person for me. The fact that she wasn't pushing her services on me really made me feel like she was not only doing this for the money, but she truly cared about her clients. From that point on Beth went above and beyond for the year and a half that it took us to plan the wedding. She contacted ALL my vendors, reminded me to pay my final payments, set up and broke down the entire day of the wedding so that our family and friends could enjoy the day, she dealt with any issues that came our way, and she spoke to me on the phone once a month to make sure that I was stress free and that everything was in place. I have no complaints about Beth and her team. She made our day very special. Thanks Beth!

Profile Picture Karley, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Beth is so amazing! She made our day absolutely flawless. She was always available to meet whether it was in person, over the phone, or through email. She had an answer for every question we had. She also had so many great ideas and was an amazing listener. She really had a clear vision of what we wanted our day to be like. On the day of my wedding, right after the ceremony, the strap on my dress snapped right off! Beth was there with a needle and thread to fix it right away. Our day was just incredible and Beth was the one who made it as amazing as it was! Beth is the best event coordinator. She knows what she's doing and she does an amazing job!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the mother of the bride and wanted to say that we couldn't have been happier with the services that Beth of Engaging Events provided. We felt comfortable with Beth as if she was our good friend from the minute we met her! She listened to our ideas and gave us her feedback, as well as, offering us great advice and her own input when requested. Every time we were in town she was willing to meet with us and answered phone calls, texts and emails extremely quickly. Although we chose "the day of" plan, Beth was there for us every step of the way. She has tons of contacts and recommendations for vendors.

While on a wedding planning vacation in the Outer Banks less than three months before the wedding our florist decided to close shop. We went into panic mode but Beth reassured us and arranged an appointment with a new florist before we even left the island. She also negotiated the honoring of our original budgeted contract!!

We shared our vision for decor and Beth and our new florist set up everything beautifully. It all looked and ran perfectly. Beth made some last minute (day of) changes requested by my daughter without blinking an eye. It was a fantastic wedding with all guests raving about everything.

If you want really personalized services I can't imagine finding someone you would be happier with!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Great to work with. Beth is a lifesaver and we would recommend her as a wedding planner any day. We were actually able to enjoy planning our wedding. Thank you so much!

Sydney & Spencer Kolesar

Profile Picture User7017545, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

After our wedding, my husband and I looked at each other and we both agreed - our day was perfect. Nothing better can be said of a wedding planner than that the day was perfect, and if it wasn't, the wedding party and guests never knew.

Having Beth to act as our day-of wedding planner was by far one of the best decisions we made. Beth met with us several times (whenever we asked!) and was always available by phone to provide advice and help us plan. In the last weeks before the wedding, Beth ran through all the details with us to make sure there wasn't anything we missed. She contacted all our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, fixing problems before they could happen. The day before, she collected everything for the wedding and told us not to worry, she had everything taken care of from then on out. And she really did. We were so happy with Beth and all the hard work she put in to make our day a success. Neither my husband nor I had any worries the day of our wedding and Beth made everything so easy.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth Pallett is simply the best in the business. She had coordinated weddings for two other girls in my family, so I knew I had to have her on my team. From the get-go she had everything under control and never failed to put my mind at ease when I started to worry that something wasn't quite right. She was always prompt with email and phone replies and was willing to meet in person whenever I was in town. She coaxed me along through the planning process without being pushy or bossy or making me feel bad for not meeting an initial deadline. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more knowledgeable, or more competent person to entrust with this task. Our wedding day went off without a hitch (or if there was one I didn't know about it) thanks to Beth and her team!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth at Engaging Events is AMAZING!! She helped us plan our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted! She is so nice, helpful, and accessible! She helps you narrow down options for al the things you have to decide without choosing for you!! The whole planning process was almost entirely stress free thanks to her! She is the BEST and we couldn't have had our wedding without her!!

Profile Picture Jody, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was invaluable to our wedding experience! From when we started working with her in February 2016 to our wedding in January 2017, Beth was always just a phone call or email away to answer any question. Beth connected us with all of our other vendors, and she could not have picked better people for us to work with! She really made sure that we got our dream wedding.
On the actual weekend of the wedding, Beth ensured everything ran smoothly, making it a stress free wedding!
We honestly cannot thank Beth enough for all she did for us to help us have a perfect wedding. I highly, highly recommend Beth to anyone considering having an OBX wedding.

Profile Picture Avery, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in Nags Head, NC on October 21, 2016. Being that we live in Houston, TX, the thought of planning a destination wedding in ~8 months (we got engaged in Feb '16) was daunting to say the least. After some panic and discussion, we decided to look into wedding planners in the Outer Banks. I read reviews on Wedding Wire and the Knot, and interviewed a few planners via phone. We chose Beth Pallett with Engaging Events OBX to be our wedding planner, and it was a decision we definitely did not regret! From the get go, Beth provided us with recommendations for venues and vendors. She instantly put me at ease, and dramatically reduced the stress of planning a destination wedding. She was always available to answer my questions, and when we travelled to NC to meet with vendors, she scheduled everything beforehand, and she always made time to meet with us. Beth knows her stuff - every recommendation she made was spot on.
A week and half before our wedding Hurricane Matthew hit the North Carolina coast; Beth kept in contact with me and made sure that everything was in place to help ensure our wedding went on as planned. I was definitely freaked out before hand, but knew I could trust Beth to let me know if/when plans needed to be changed. As my husband said to me a week before our big day "You know who's not freaking out? Beth's not. So it will all be OK." And he was exactly right.
On the day of the wedding, Beth and her assistant made sure everything was on time and as planned. If you are considering getting a wedding planner, I would highly recommend Beth. She did an awesome job, was very reasonably priced and helped make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/21/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Claire, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth is amazing! There's really nothing else to say. She went above and beyond what I expected, even when I asked for a tent the week of the wedding and there were none available....she made it happen. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate everything she did for us!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was wonderful! She responded quickly to all questions and concerns throughout the entire planning process. She is knowledgeable and easy going; her personal and professional contacts are priceless. I would highly recommend Beth for any event!

Profile Picture W, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Beth Pallet to plan my September wedding in Manteo, NC, and I have to say that choosing to work with her was absolutely the best decision that I made in planning my wedding. From our first meeting I knew that I could trust her both coordinate and provide honest advise in planning our destination wedding. She was always there to answer questions, coordinate with vendors and ensure our timeline was on schedule for the big day. She was also exceedingly supportive and helpful with everything from choosing vendors (all of whom she knows well and can provide you with the pros and cons of each) to choosing table linens. Beth actually spent hours one day with my mom and I one day going over the room setup and the exact shade, size and fabric for all of our table linens (I literally don't think we could have done it without her).

Beth was available to answer phone calls, emails or text messages through the entire planning process and made dramatically reduced my anxiety and worry through the whole (nearly year-long) planning process.

Beth had developed a detailed timeline that began with the rehearsal the day before and continued to the sparker exit after the wedding. She made sure that everyone was where they needed to be at the exact time they were supposed to be (including the wedding party, vendors, bride, groom, etc.), which made the whole day before and day of run so smoothly. On the day before the wedding, we literally dropped off everything at the venue with Beth and when I returned after our introduction, it was set-up beautifully and exactly how I had pictured it in my mind.

As fast as my wedding went by, I'll always look back on it as absolutely the most perfect day and Beth played a huge role in making it so special. I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding coordination needs, she is simply the best!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are simply not words to describe how truly grateful I am that Beth and the Engaging Events team were a part of our special day. From the start, Beth asked all of the right questions and made recommendations to help me build the A team that made our wedding everything we had dreamed of. In fact, she actually saved our whole day. Twenty minutes before the ceremony, I put on my dress and my maid of honor was zipping it up when the slider to the zipper fractured in her hand and came completely off. It felt like the making of a nightmare. I was in sheer panic mode. Beth came in, calmly sewed me into the dress, and with the help of her team, coordinated the start of the ceremony which began only ten minutes after it was supposed to. After the wedding, everything was ready like nothing ever happened. I received many compliments about how smoothly things ran and this was entirely Beth's doing. Beth is also a very creative person and suggested things to make our reception fun and unique. 5/5 ratings really don't do her justice. She is was the key to it all!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/8/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Beth was amazing to work with! She always had great recommendations and kept us on track. She is very well connected on the OBX and all he vendors we worked with loved working with Beth as well. I highly recommend Beth to help plan and execute your event - she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/16, 1 Review