Engaging Events Reviews

Engaging Events 6
Engaging Events 7

Caitlin Paul · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Beth was fantastic! I felt like she was the vendor that we got the most bang for our buck with!! She met with us several times during our engagement, and when it was finally wedding time, everything went so smooth! We didn't have to worry about a thing! She made our night go by perfectly! And she helped me stay calm!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lori Wampler · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired Beth for our wedding coordinator. I cannot recommend her enough!! She is very knowledgeable about vendors and able to make great recommendations. She was there every step of the way along the planning process - with each phone call she put my nerves at ease with how organized and prepared she was. On the day of, I didn't have to think about anything - she was there to take care of everything and make sure everyone (vendors, wedding party, parents, etc) was where they needed to be when they needed to be there.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Allison O · Married on 09/20/2019

A & A perfect day-9.20.2019

To start- Beth was so easy to work with :) she made us feel comfortable from the start, understanding our ideas and vision. We setup calls to go over our special day, where she really takes the time to outline your event. My wife and I looked forward to chatting with Beth- she is very personable and professional. Fast forward... The day went absolutely perfect!! Beth facilitates the day while you share time with family and friends. I 100% recommend Beth to anyone planning a wedding in the OBX!! Thank you Beth!! -A&A

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Engaging Events 8
    Engaging Events 9
    Engaging Events 10
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/03/2019

Beth is the absolute best!!

Let me just start by saying, if you are getting married in the Outer Banks you will not find a better wedding coordinator than Engaging Events. We got married at Jennette's Pier in August 2019. We only had an 8 month engagement and I was planning everything from out of town in Northern Virginia. I was finding it very hard to research vendors from so far away, not to mention I am in no way an organized person. Needless to say, I was feeling the wedding stress.

Knowing I would need a day of coordinator either way, I decided to go with the full service coordination (which was an amazing price compared to others in the area) and I am so glad I did! From the moment Beth came into the picture, I felt so much more at ease. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to, which may not be important to some people but she was just such a calming presence through out the whole planning process and wedding weekend. She listened to everything I wanted for our big day, reassured me everything would get done, gave fantastic recommendations on vendors, made sure we stayed in our budget, and truly made my vision come to life. Our wedding day went so smoothly without a single hiccup (and if there were any hiccups, she made sure we didn't even know about it). I had given her a very general idea of what I wanted the reception to look like and she absolutely nailed it! Our day was truly perfect, and it was all thanks to Beth. Hire her, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Karen · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I am 100% sure my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was if not for Beth. I am from the Boston area and never even had to make a trip down as Beth had it all covered. Every vendor she recommended was absolutely perfect. It ended up raining on our wedding day and she easily adapted and we moved from our nuptials on the Beach to a beautiful ceremony inside. Anyone would be extremely fortunate to have Beth help them plan and execute their special day. I will never be able to thank her enough!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Engaging Events 11
    Engaging Events 12
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Weeks Breton · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Wedding day went off without a single hiccup!

When we started to plan our wedding, a planner/day of coordinator was something we had planned to "do without" to save money. Our photographer convinced us to at least talk to some and consider a Day of Coordinator; which led us to Beth. We immediately connected with her, and she was beyond familiar to our venue (Jennette's Pier). So we hired her!! Even though we hired Beth as our "Day of", she was there to support us in choosing vendors and answering questions when we felt stuck. Flash forward to our "wedding meeting" with Beth 4 months before our wedding; she asked us questions that we never thought about and it was in that meeting we knew SHE WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Beth was beyond organized and always had new "homework" for us to do to make our day magical. Now onto 1 month before the wedding, Beth contacted our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page with our dream. Any changes to our timeline or minor details that came up, she was ON IT with guiding us through the stress and contacting the other vendors. Beth also helped the groom plan a surprise massage for the bride on the rehearsal day! On rehearsal day, Beth spent most of her day decorating our event space and professionally wrangled our family and friends for about 45 minutes through the rehearsal. On the wedding day, Beth was so busy making our day flow effortlessly that all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. Her assistants catered to us and treated us like royalty. We wish we got a picture with her at the reception because we know she played a MAJOR role in making our day being beyond our wildest dreams of perfection.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Meritte Evans · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Wedding!

Our wedding and reception were absolutely perfect- and it was all thanks to Beth! She was a master of organization and great ideas! My husband and I did most of our planning from another state and Beth was great at setting up phone meetings and promptly responding to emails! She was able to calm my nerves and come up with solutions to any potential problems. The Best Man had a suit button pop minutes before the ceremony and she had an emergency sewing kit on hand to fix him up! She recommended wonderful vendors, and my husband and I are so grateful we were able to work with Beth!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Ella

Ella DiPetto · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond helpful!

I cannot reccomend Beth's work enough! Getting married out of town can be hard, but she was there every step of the way, thinking way ahead of us the entire time. Her relationships with other vendors and local knowledge came in handy multiple times, and all her hard work resulted in a flawlessly executed and wonderful wedding day with no stress for the bride, groom, or family. She took care of all the decoration setup and really worked with what we brought her to make the reception hall look incredible. She was flexible and open to all our crazy ideas while also serving as a reminder to what was pheasable or logistically possible at the chosen venue. Thank you so so much !!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sara Thompson · Married on 05/11/2019

Beth made our day 100% stress free

Hiring Beth was easily one of the best decisions we made. Everyone loves working with her and she knows her stuff! Her and her team made our day flow so well, and she is super easy to work with. 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

The best day of!

Beth went above and beyond for our wedding on 5.4.19! She was so responsive to anything I needed, whenever it was! Luckily me living on the Outer Banks, I was able to meet with her more than once, which she helped put a lot of things on my mind at ease! She asked questions that I didn’t even think of & she made our wedding day run SO smoothly! If anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it & still don’t lol! The first thing my husband said to me after we got married was “I’m so glad you got a day of coordinator because I would’ve hated to see how stressed you would’ve been had you not.” Literally the BEST money spent! If our wedding party had questions, she was on top of it! I can’t recommend her more! If you think you don’t need a day of, think again! I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Brittany Lindstrom · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

I would definitely recommend Engaging Events as your wedding coordinator! For my venue, a day of coordinator was needed due to the amount of guests and it was honestly the best thing we could have done! Beth was on top of it all, from asking me ideas/questions that I would have never thought of to making sure everything was set up correctly and not have any worries on my wedding day. Beth and her assistant are amazing and make sure your wedding day is STRESS free. That in itself is worth it. I recommend her to anyone and everyone getting married at the OBX!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/26/2019

Outstanding

I cannot recommend this company, particularly Beth Pallet, ENOUGH! I don't think I could have done this without her, We lived out of state so planning was difficult for us, until we hired Beth. She was a lifesaver and made our planning experience enjoyable and easy. She is very knowledgable about the area and was incredibly helpful. She went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect. She thought of questions I had completely missed and came up with easy and efficient solutions. Her communication with us was above and beyond which helped with the stresses of planning a destination wedding. I HIGHLY recommend booking them for your special day, I PROMISE you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashlee Whitlock · Married on 10/17/2018

My perfect beach boho wedding

Beth at Engaging events made the wedding planning experience that I dreded so much fun and helped make my beach wedding vision come true. We couldn’t have survived the day without her and her staff who were amazing. so many compliments from wedding party and guest about how smoothly everything was run. At one point we even ran out of beer, wine and water Beth was instantly on it. They made our day so wonderful and it’s something we will never forget.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Engaging Events 17
    Engaging Events 18
    Engaging Events 19

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Beth was a dream to work with! We hired her to be our day of coordinator for our 9/22/2018 wedding and she was such an asset! She communicated with us through the year regarding vendors and timelines and even though Manteo area was hit by a hurricane the week before our wedding, Beth was calling us to check in on us. She was so organized and professional, we were blown away by the entire day. Beth added so much value to our day because we didn't have to stress about things going wrong and allowed us to dance the night away.

Sent on 10/14/2018

sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Beth with Engaging Events made our wedding planning experience absolutely perfect. She was so professional and always had awesome suggestions and answered all of our questions promptly. One of my favorite things about working with Beth is how organized she is. She always kept me on track with our timeline what I needed to do next. My husband and I could not have planned this wedding without her!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Stacy · Married on 09/07/2018

Beth was great. Very responsive, on top of things we didn't even think to ask about or work on. We hired her for day of planning only but she was available for any questions that came up along the way and made regular appointments with us to make sure we were on schedule with planning. She even made an extra stop to pick up a pair of earrings I purchased for my sister. I had multiple compliments from guests about how great she was at the wedding without being obtrusive in the day at all. No complaints at all - the day went smoothly without us having to worry about it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Erin · Married on 08/26/2018

My Amazing OBX Wedding! Aug 2018

Beth was amazing to work with! I planned my OBX wedding from CT so I had no clue where to start. She was so helpful with vendor selection as well as making sure she gave an opinion on different vendors so I wasn't just choosing one option. When it came closer to the wedding her organization and dedication to ensuring a smooth day was ever present. There were so many times that I could have gotten overwhelmed but her calm demeanor kept me level. She came to the location for the rehearsal and took charge, and the day was THE SMOOTHEST I could have imagined!! I am definitely love to be in control so to give up the reigns on the most important day of my life was tough, but I absolutely made the right choice with Beth. She was so attentive to detail, and literally nothing went wrong! (and if it did I had no clue!) If you need a wedding planner, Beth is the TOP choice!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2018

There are so many great things to say about Beth. From the very beginning (over 1.5 years ago) she has been great. We used Beth for our day of coordination but she was way more than that. She was always very responsive to ALL my emails. Although I was out of town (about 7+ hours away), I never felt as though I was missing out on anything due to all of Beth's awesome recommendations. Beth met with me every time I asked- probably at least 5 + times before the wedding to go over the venue/details in person. She was extremely organized and helped tremendously with her previous experience. (She had recommendations for our venue setup- Roanoke Festival Park before I even thought of them). I really couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Beth took the stress out of it and everything ran extremely smoothly (even with the threat of rain). If I could do it all again, I would absolutely keep Beth on my team!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/17/2018

Beth was so amazing and so extremely helpful when we were planning our dream wedding! She was extremely professional as well as personal and genuinely cared about everything coming together. She recommended other local vendors that we had help make our day come together perfectly! She’s a great person I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Beth was wonderful! Many of my friends and family said that it was the best wedding yet, which can greatly be attributed to Beth’s hard work. A week before the wedding, Beth called to let me know that construction was not complete at my venue (it was supppsed to have been completed). Beth assured me that she would call whomever she could to make my day as perfect as possible, and she did!! I am forever greatful because our wedding day was perfect:).

Sent on 06/06/2018

Heather · Married on 05/02/2018

Beth was so great throughout my entire wedding planning process! My wedding would not have been the same without her! Her knowledge and expertise were of great value to me while planning my destination wedding. She guided me through the planning process from day 1 and always made me feel at ease. Communication was 10/10. We emailed often and planned several telephone conversations to talk through the details. Her recommendations on other wedding vendors were on point and I could not have been happier with the turnout of my wedding! I was so happy to have her at my rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. She was definitely a key player and I would highly recommend her services to others!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

Wow wow wow!! I cannot say enough about Beth and all she did for me during the year-long planning process for our wedding. Planning my wedding from Richmond VA proved to be challenging from the start - I didn't know any vendors and was overwhelmed. As soon as I narrowed down my venue, the next thing I did was start looking for a planner because I knew I couldn't handle this alone. I contacted three planners and Beth reached back out to me almost immediately! Coincidentally, she had just done a wedding at the venue I had my eye on the weekend prior! Her responsiveness and experience told me she was the one. I met her in person a few months later when we came down to secure the rest of our vendors. She set up every appointment for us and joined us on some of them so we could make sure we were asking the right questions. She suggested every vendor we hired (with the exception of my photographer, who was a friend from home) and they were all top notch!!
    Throughout the process, her organization and gentle reminders that it was time to make certain decisions, pay certain people, etc. were HIGHLY appreciated! Towards the end, she responded to my (and my mother's) nearly daily emails quickly and was a constant reassurance that everything was getting taken care of.
    The day of the wedding, she was unbelievable. Literally all we had to do was get ready and show up! It was such a blessing to not have my mom or another family member have to coordinate the arrival of vendors and set things up. She set up all my centerpieces and made sure all the vendors, wedding party etc. were sticking to the timeline. I was the calmest I had been in months on the day of my wedding - which is all thanks to Beth!! She was a dream, a constant professional and such a warm, kind person that I felt comfortable going to her with even my most off the wall ideas. I am so grateful that I found her!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Julie · Married on 04/19/2018

Beth with Engaging Events was incredible! From the moment I talked to her on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is kind, professional, and will make your wedding day an absolute breeze. My wedding was the best day of my life, and I can't think Beth and her enough for all of her input, help, and guidance. She set up all of my decorations and I was blown away when I saw them. My wedding day went smoothly and effortlessly, and I can't thank her enough for all of her help. She also give great advice on vendors and is prompt in responses. Thank you Engaging Events for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are searching for an event/wedding planner in the Outer Banks, stop your search, and look no further! You have found a treasure in Beth Pallett of Engaging Events! Beth is truly amazing! Her professionalism, her total attention to all details, her personal approach (due to her skills as a great listener) is what made our daughter Christie's wedding a beautiful, perfect day. We met Beth at the Outer Banks Bridal Expo in January 2016 and immediately knew she was the person we could trust with all questions, concerns from both Christie and Conrad for their wedding day. Christie and Conrad had already chosen their venue, Jennette's Pier. Although the wedding was well over a year away, Beth set up a phone call right away after the Bridal Expo, asking so many questions, learning exactly what Christie's vision was for their day from flowers, food, photographer, and music. I mentioned Beth's attention to detail - so important! We met many great vendor's at the Bridal Expo, shared names and choices being considered and were so grateful for Beth's feedback and recommendations based on what she learned from taking time in getting to know Christie and what Beth felt would be the right fit for Christie and Conrad's vision of their day. Beth made the day absolutely beautiful for us all - a day full of the best memories for a lifetime! Thank you Beth! We love you!
    Sincerely,
    The Wood Family

Sent on 11/11/2017

Christie · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are looking for an absolutely wonderful event/wedding planner in the Outer Banks, stop your search and look no further. You have now found the perfect person for the job. Beth Pallet with engaging is absolutely amazing. Her professionalism and attention to detail made my wedding day perfect. I met Beth at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo in 2016 and after only a few minutes of talking to her, I knew she was the person that I wanted to help make my day everything I could want and more. Beth was willing to have phone meetings to go over details and import things that needed to be taken care of. She made she that she would follow up on any questions or concerns we may have had. Because of Beth, we felt less stressed with planning an out of town wedding. I knew everything was in good hands. When making decisions on other vendors she gave us her honest opinion and explained why she said what she said. I feel as if I made a friend in Beth after well over a year of talking to her. Beth will make your wedding day everything you could dream of. We love Beth!

Sent on 11/15/2017