3852 N. Croatan Hwy., Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number

About Nordstrom Events

Nordstrom Events, located in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, is a full service wedding planning company that is completely devoted to your happiness on your wedding day. The team of skilled professionals at Nordstrom Events events have been planning stylish, chic weddings for over 25 years. They will work closely with you to ensure that everything at your wedding from flowers to food, is perfect.

Nordstrom Events offers a plethora of wedding planning services guaranteed to make your wedding day run smoothly. They offer everything from budget analysis to full planning. Additional wedding services include:

• Day-Of Coord.

0027wedding house 3
0004 amanda chris copy
1293alexis and chris wedding
Nordstrom Events
keisha and brian jennettes pier ceremony
dsc0401
0175jacueline and johnathan wedding copy
489smith steelelogo
320broach gerni wedding200 copy
Nordstrom Events
keisha and brian jennettes pier
02amy and ed renewal of vows copy
0966alexis and chris wedding copy
0349breana and jason weddingsepia copy
0437jacueline and johnathan wedding
0581katie and jill
0986 amanda chris
Nordstrom Events
ritz in pine island exterior at night
dsc0385
dsc0392
Nordstrom Events
kristy and keith ocracoke harbor
0516kinsey and chris wedding copy
Nordstrom Events
kristy and keith ocracoke lighthouse
0083amy tagle copy

Nordstrom Events 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Stackhouse · Married on 07/14/2019

Heartfelt and Detailed, Caring and Professional

These ladies and their family-filled business are literally everything I can imagine anyone would want to be involved in one of the most important days of your life. They hit all the marks: professional and detail-oriented, ensuring every box is ticked and nothing is forgotten in the planning process, but in a way that does not at all feel like work for the couple. My husband (!) and I just got married on July 14th and we planned the entire affair ourselves - I even did the favors and table setting design, etc myself simply because I really enjoy crafting ~ but one of the sisters married us herself and was really on top of ensuring everything from the table settings to the beach setting to the guitarist and DJ were all on schedule and perfect without us needing to think of a thing ~ and the other sister used her gifts to take just beautiful pictures at my house getting ready, at the club, at the beach, and reception - so many to look through!!

Truly exceptional service in every way possible - Quality and Quantity - everything you could ask for at truly an outstandingly reasonable price point for everything we received.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Nordstrom Events 8
    Nordstrom Events 9
    Nordstrom Events 10

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! You, Hunter, and your family were so wonderful to work with! It was totally our pleasure, and your creative details made the day perfect!
  • Casey Bond · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

So when we first decided to do our wedding in OBX we were just looking for places to do it. Weren’t really looking for a wedding planner. Well I stumbled upon Nordstrom events and sent and inquiry email. I received a response so quickly and was able to get the information I needed. Just from my experience with Nordstrom events I don’t think I’d ever recommend anyone else in that area. They made our wedding planning so simple and frustration free it was amazing. Diane and Deborah were always ready to answer any questions in the 1.5 year planning process. We have received so many complements on our wedding and I have multiple siblings that recently got married that were very jealous of how easy the process was for me with Nordstrom events. They know all the best vendors around town and contacted them right away to book them for our wedding! I would not have had anyone else do our wedding! The inclusive pricing for most things made it so much easier to commit to the process so early on.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Nordstrom Events 11
    Nordstrom Events 12
    Nordstrom Events 13
    Nordstrom Events 14
    Nordstrom Events 15

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Awwwwwww...thank you so much, Casey! You guys were so wonderful to work with! Yes, our goal is to make the planning process as easy as possible for our couples! Thank you so much for putting your trust in us! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!!!!

Mark Long · Married on 06/16/2019

Dream Come True by the Ocean

Thank you so much Deborah and Diane. When we first spoke about wanting to get married out at the OBX, we felt as if our family was helping us along right from the start. We felt so comfortable with both of you along the way and are so happy that you helped us make our dreams come true. We love you both and those that were part of our beautiful day.
    Mark and Ingrid Long

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Nordstrom Events 16
    Nordstrom Events 17
    Nordstrom Events 18
    Nordstrom Events 19

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mark & Ingrid! We certainly enjoyed working with you and getting to know you both! Yes, it was a beautiful day, and you and your family were so sweet! We wish you all the best!!!

Nordstrom Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Dawn's Kitchen
    Dawn's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Nordstrom Events are pros. I have had the pleasure of working with Diane, the vision that the brides and grooms have given her was fulfilled. Beautiful tables, arches, flowers the total package. It all looks effortless (but we know how much work is put in each and every event), you can put your event in her capable hands. I look forward to working with Diane and her team in the future.

• Greenside Catering
    Greenside Catering Wedding Caterers

Premier Planning and Great All Inclusive Packages. Diane and Deborah are there for you through the whole coordinating process to make your day relaxed and perfect. They use the best vendors on the beach.

• Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography Wedding Planners

I'm always happy to learn that I'll be working with Diane from Nordstrom Events. I know that she'll be handling everything that a planner should, which makes my job easy! I love showing up to the weddings we share because it's like seeing my family since we've been working with most of Nordstrom's staff for almost 20 years now! Hundreds of couples over the years have been thrilled, so I am completely confident to highly recommend Nordstrom Events to anyone looking for planning and coordination services on the Outer Banks of N.C.!

• 3852 N. Croatan Hwy. Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, 27949 See on map
    252-202-9177 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 7 days a week