Dawn's Kitchen

9026 Caratoke Hwy PO Box 71, Point Harbor, NC 27964 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Dawn's Kitchen

Dawn’s Kitchen, located in Harbinger, North Carolina is a full service catering company with an aim to deliver delicious food. They offer everything from fully staffed events to simple drop off and pick up. Dawn’s Kitchen utilizes only the finest, local sourced food, making sure that everything tastes perfect for you big day. Their team of skilled servers will cater to your every need, even creating a custom menu, so that you don’t need to worry about a thing on your special day.

Cuisine

Dawn’s Kitchen offers a variety of cuisine types, each will have your guests raving for years to come. They use only premium fish, meat and produce, ensuring the best tastes for your big day. Cuisine types include:

• American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

The friendly staff at Dawn’s Kitchen prides themselves on accommodating you. They offer everything from full service to just pick up and drop off. Dawn’s Kitchen also offers diet-concious menus such as: gluten-free, organic, vegan, and many more. Additional services include:

• Clean up

1 User photo

• Stef

Stef O. · Married on 11/07/2020

10 out of 10!!

My fiancé and I got engaged in January of 2019 and had been planning our October 2020 wedding for over a year when COVID 19 hit. We decided in June, with 127 days to go until our wedding date, to change our plans entirely to best accommodate the safety of our guests. Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed. You really have to trust in reviews when planning a wedding from 270 miles away with no time to allow for trials or tastings and Dawn’s reviews truly speak to the execution of her end result, we could not have been happier. Every time we had a question throughout the planning process, Dawn was prompt with a reply and always super quick to update our pricing. The menu options were extensive, and it was hard to narrow it down, the options for cocktail hour make me wish I had a larger wedding just so we could have tried more! I loved the chicken salad phyllo cups, and everybody raved about the crab cakes (I don’t eat seafood but even I almost had to try them, they smelled amazing). She even set aside a sampling of hor d’oeuvres for my husband and I so we didn’t miss out during our photos! Our dinner was incredible, we opted for a chicken and a filet mignon option. Every guest that had the steak told me it was the best steak they’d ever had; it could literally be cut with a butter knife. On top of the food being amazing, Dawn’s staff was exceptional. We had one bartender for 40 guests and he would remember everyone’s drink of choice and have it ready for them as they were walking to the bar. We had a couple of special bottles of wine for the bridal party and he was also on top of that. He was also overall just a funny, personable person. The service staff were also excellent, I feel like I hardly ever saw them, but everything was served and cleaned up super promptly. I would hire Dawn’s again for an event without a second thought and we are super appreciative of how helpful her and her team were!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Kitty Kat

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2019

Gourmet Catering

Dawn was phenomenal. Food was plentiful and absolutely scrumptious. Moist chicken - scallops cooked to perfection - seared tuna - perfect. 5 stars - on time - on a holiday - food was best I've ever had at a wedding. Incredible for 30 people!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Dawn's Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure to cater your wedding reception. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.

Dawn's Kitchen FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 100
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 50
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 70
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Limited Bar
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Bartender(s)
    Limited Bar
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Outer Banks Productions Wedding Photographers

Dawn's Kitchen has been in the OBX wedding catering business for a long time, for a good reason! They have great food, service and we've only ever had amazing food from them. Surely contact them and make a match!

• Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Heavenly food with professional service, you can't go wrong with any of their dishes!!!

• Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Dawn's Kitchen many times over the years and have only seen them to be professional, friendly, and chefs of delicious food. Enjoy your Big Day and let Dawn's Kitchen take care of the what they do best....The Kitchen!

• 9026 Caratoke Hwy PO Box 71, PO Box 71 Point Harbor, North Carolina, 27964 See on map
    252-772-9014 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn's Kitchen)