Blue Sky Photography, LLC

Kitty Hawk, NC View map

Blue Sky Photography, LLC has been in business for twelve years. We provide wedding photography, weding videos and photo booths services to discerning couples who are looking for fun, creativity and a relaxed atmosphere - this is a stress free zone. We will take the time to answer any questions you have, give you advice, make suggestions, help plan your day's itinerary if needed and suggest the best times and locations for wedding photos - we are at your disposal.

Steven Planck, the owner of Blue Sky Photography, LLC is also the photographer, and is a published, award winning photographer who will work to capture your day as it unfolds in a candid, unobtrusive and photojournalistic manor. He has over twelve years of professional expereience and is fully insured. He was also married right here in the Outer Banks, in Corolla, NC so the place is near and dear to his heart.

You can check out more Outer Banks Wedding Photography on the web site.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,599

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Alecia Married on 06/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning a wedding in Corolla while living in Ohio was stressful; to say the least. I brought a lot of anxiety into my conversations with all my venders, especially my conversation with Steve (our photographer). From the first moment we spoke though, to the day we received our photos, I enjoyed working with him. I thought he was professional, but not to a fault. He's relaxed, but also knew when to speak up so we stayed on schedule. Of all the people we looked at, he had the best work and most affordable prices.
    Shanise Married on 11/02/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING! What can I say except for the fact that Steve is absolutely amazing. He shot our wedding this past November in Hudson Valley NY and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the joy and happiness that transpired on that day. He was professional yet funny, patient yet focused, and went above and beyond to ensure that we got the most beautiful staged and candid shots. Our pictures are breathtaking and it is 100% because of his vision and magic. Whatsmore, even our wedding guests absolutely loved being shot by him! I would highly recommend him for all your special moments, I know for sure we will certainly hire him again! Shanise and Stephen
    Rachel Married on 10/26/2014
    Amazing!!

I chose Blue Sky based off of photos that I saw online. I knew nothing about Steve other than what I read on the website, and I didn't meet him in person until a few weeks before my wedding. This would freak anyone else out, but Steve was so pleasant to speak with and knew so much about photography, that it felt as if we had known each other for years.

Steve and his second shooter Nicole were awesome on my wedding day. From the second Nicole entered my hotel room, she was snapping pictures and quickly became a part of the bridal party. Every time I thought to myself "I wish I had a picture of this," Nicole was there.

Both Steve and Nicole did an amazing job capturing all of the important moments of my day. They helped arrange our first look at the train station and then had the bridal party take pictures all around the train station including a shot on the benches where we were surrounded by commuters who were taking their own photos and clapping for us. What a great way to start off your wedding day!

I was a little bummed that we wouldn't get pictures of the sunset because it was a cloudy day. I told Steve that he could forget about the sunset pictures because it was getting dark out and he immediately told me to hold on. He ran outside, found the one beautiful purple spot in the sky and grabbed us so we could take pictures with the sunset.

I hate pictures of myself (and made a face every time Steve showed me a photo) but I am looking forward to seeing our pictures.

Thank you Steve and Nicole!! I can't wait to work with you both in the future! xoxo

Blue Sky Photography, LLC's reply:

Rachel + Michael

First off - you're awesome! Nicole and I had an amazing time with you. We smiled so much our face hurt. Second, I'm a photographer. I spend my life with a camera in my hand and I really don't like pictures of myself either, so I feel your pain. YOU have nothing to worry about. You looked absolutely stunning from head to toe. Mike is a lucky guy!!!! I'll need about 6-7 weeks to get all your photos ready, but I'll send you some teasers while you're waiting.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Barbara Mulford Barbara Mulford Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure to work with many of the Outer Banks photographers and one of the finest is Steven Planck with Blue Sky Photography. At all times, Steven is completely professional, while still ensuring the bride and groom, along with their wedding party, friends and family, are at ease and thoroughly enjoying their wedding day. He will provide any couple with amazing wedding day memories.

Dawn's Kitchen Dawn's Kitchen Wedding Caterers

I've had the pleasure of working with Blue Sky Photography on many occasions. He is very professional & creative. I would highly recommending Steve for your special day. An artist at work & play.

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Blue Sky Photography..They are very professional, creative and fun to work with. I would have absolutely no problem recommending them to other clients because of their experience, and quality of work. MSV highly recommends Blue Sky!!

2697 North Croatan Highway Kitty Hawk, 27949
917-620-6200

Our business hours are Monday -Friday 10am-6pm.
Location of (Blue Sky Photography, LLC)
400 Market Industrial Park Ste 32 Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590
9176206200

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding