DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

I simply want your wedding to be amazing, and I do the best I possibly can to make that happen!

It’s YOUR BIG day.  You can trust me to do the absolute best job that I possibly can.  Why?  Because I actually care and I want your wedding along with every other wedding to be nothing short of AMAZING! I combine my experience as a real DJ and mixing capability with you and your guest’s music emphasis and choice, along with songs that fit into the chemistry.  I’ve DJ’ed several hundred weddings at just about all of the event homes and venues on the Outer Banks from the 4×4 beach area in Carova all the way down to the south end of Hatteras Island.  Don’t worry, I’m not the DJ guy, who goes overboard on the microphone. Rest assured, I do make formal announcements and entrance introductions with etiquette and charisma minus the “cheese”.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (12)
One Event Per Day (9)
Do-Not-Play List (8)
Consultation (6)

DJ Bruce was simply the best! He worked with us to find the best package to fit our budget. He helped us figure out the best way to do our ceremony as we wanted to read vows aloud without having to scream over the waves in the background. He gave us an amazing questionnaire that helped us plan a song for every little detail so that the whole day was exactly how we'd like it. We asked for a 90's dance party to make sure our friends stayed on the dance floor all night and did he give us the greatest 90's dance party ever! We all had SO much fun! When the night accidentally ended early due to an impromptu in-your-wedding-dress pool party and the music couldn't be heard outside, Bruce offered us our money back for the last hour we missed while outside. Talk about service! We love DJ Bruce and can't wait to get back to the Outer Banks to find where he's playing and party again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bruce was great! He was one of the easiest vendors to choose and he was exactly as referred and described. If you want someone to get and keep people on the dance floor, he's your guy. I loved that he focused on the music and didn't try to be a show dj and talk over the night. He played the songs that were requested and helped make our wedding outside at the Whalehead Club perfect.

Profile Picture Tricia, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bruce was amazing. My husband and I wanted a big party for our wedding and that's exactly what we got. Bruce was thorough and very fast at emailing. All of our guest enjoyed themselves and kept telling us how much they really enjoyed the music. I highly recommend DJ Bruce.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/13/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1470020556585 img3431
220x220 sq 1470020811955 a4
220x220 sq 1470020880566 bennybaldwinscreengrab
220x220 sq 1470020982325 140906tiffanyricky1176

Bruce keeps everyone's fannies shakin' and does a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. He stays behind the scenes to make your party the best it can be!!

There are basically 3 different DJs that I see at most weddings here on the Outer Banks, and none more than Bruce. There's good reasons for that. The guy is just really good at what it takes to be a 'current DJ'. The wedding planners here, who see the whole reception, are always praising how Bruce pulls it off. Book him if you can. He delivers.

Bruce always does a great job--has a professional approach while making sure that the Bride & Groom's musical requests are included! He keeps the party going!!

DJ Bruce is the DJ to get your party started! He's laid back but professional and knows how to get a party started and keep it going! You and your guests are sure to have a blast!

If you want a DJ that plays records and does a great job, DJ Bruce is your man. It's always a pleasure working with Bruce and you will agree!

PO Box 955, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949   See On Map