DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

PO Box 955, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

It’s YOUR BIG day. You can trust me to do the absolute best job that I possibly can. Why? Because I actually care and I want your wedding along with every other wedding to be nothing short of AMAZING! I combine my experience as a real DJ and mixing capability with you and your guest’s music emphasis and choice, along with songs that fit into the chemistry. I’ve DJ’ed several hundred weddings at just about all of the event homes and venues on the Outer Banks from the 4×4 beach area in Carova all the way down to the south end of Hatteras Island. Don’t worry, I’m not the DJ guy, who goes overboard on the microphone. Rest assured, I do make formal announcements and entrance introductions with etiquette and charisma minus the “cheese”.

Follow DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service on

Wedding celebration

• Videos 1

76 Reviews for DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Bruce was recommended to us by another OBX couple and we are so glad we went with their recommendation!! Bruce was easy to communicate with and sent us an email about 6 weeks before our wedding to get an idea of songs we wanted and didn't want to be played. Bruce played such great music that our dance floor was filled for most of the reception! Couldn't have had such a great party without all of his hits!!!

Eric · Married on 06/28/2018

He knocked it out of the park with our wedding music. He had us fill out a questionnaire to see the type of music we like and he made it all amazing!!! We danced all night and had the best time of our lives!!!!!

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2017

DJ Bruce was simply the best! He worked with us to find the best package to fit our budget. He helped us figure out the best way to do our ceremony as we wanted to read vows aloud without having to scream over the waves in the background. He gave us an amazing questionnaire that helped us plan a song for every little detail so that the whole day was exactly how we'd like it. We asked for a 90's dance party to make sure our friends stayed on the dance floor all night and oh.my.gosh. did he give us the greatest 90's dance party ever! We all had SO much fun! When the night accidentally ended early due to an impromptu in-your-wedding-dress pool party and the music couldn't be heard outside, Bruce offered us our money back for the last hour we missed while outside. Talk about service! We love DJ Bruce and can't wait to get back to the Outer Banks to find where he's playing and party again!

DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 1
    DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 2
    DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 3
    DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 4

DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• Brooke Mayo Photography, Inc.
    Brooke Mayo Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Bruce keeps everyone's fannies shakin' and does a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. He stays behind the scenes to make your party the best it can be!!

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

There are basically 3 different DJs that I see at most weddings here on the Outer Banks, and none more than Bruce. There's good reasons for that. The guy is just really good at what it takes to be a 'current DJ'. The wedding planners here, who see the whole reception, are always praising how Bruce pulls it off. Book him if you can. He delivers.

• Sea Ranch Resort
    Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Bruce always does a great job--has a professional approach while making sure that the Bride & Groom's musical requests are included! He keeps the party going!!

• PO Box 955 Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 See on map