DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

It’s YOUR BIG day. You can trust me to do the absolute best job that I possibly can. Why? Because I care and I want your wedding along with every other wedding to be nothing short of AMAZING! I combine my experience as a real DJ and mixing capability with you and your guest’s music emphasis and choice, along with songs that fit into the chemistry. I’ve DJ’ed several hundred weddings at just about all of the event homes and venues on the Outer Banks from the 4×4 beach area in Carova all the way down to the south end of Hatteras Island. Don’t worry, I’m not the DJ guy, who goes overboard on the microphone. Rest assured, I do make formal announcements and entrance introductions with etiquette and charisma minus the game show host style voice.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

• Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing experience!

DJ Bruce was incredible! Communication was great throughout the entire process. Bruce was super flexible in rescheduling our May wedding due to COVID and we are so grateful for that. He was able to find the exact versions of the songs I wanted during the ceremony and the music sounded beautiful and exactly how I had chosen it to be. The wedding party introductions went great after Bruce took the time to learn the pronunciations of everyone in the bridal party. DJ Bruce played each song that I had requested, and all of the guests had a blast. The music throughout the whole evening was exactly what we wanted, and everyone was up dancing all night. Definitely recommend!
  • Whitney
    Whitney K. Married on 04/08/2022

Bruce is the best!

When looking for vendors for our wedding, Bruce was one of the first people I contacted. He was very quick to respond and was wonderful to work with through the process of planning the music for our day! Bruce went above and beyond to make sure that he had the versions of each song we requested for every moment of the ceremony and reception. He was also great about a last minute change of set up location due to the possibility of rain. Everything was taken care of without any added stress which was wonderful!! Also, the music was a hit from start to finish. Bruce played the songs that we requested but our guests loved that they could make requests as well. We asked some of our guests who are getting married soon if they learned anything to focus on when they are planning and they replied how important the music was to have everyone on the dance floor. To say that Bruce and his playlist were a hit would definitely be an understatement!
    Eileen T. Married on 10/08/2021

He turned up the party!

DJ BRUCE didn’t play one bag song! He listened to all our our requests, took requests during the wedding, and stayed away from our Do Not Play list. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

36 photos · 05/30/2021
  • Sam & Janna
    28 photos · 05/29/2016

Brooke Mayo Photography Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Bruce keeps everyone's fannies shakin' and does a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. He stays behind the scenes to make your party the best it can be!!

Rev. Jay Bowman Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

There are basically 3 different DJs that I see at most weddings here on the Outer Banks, and none more than Bruce. There's good reasons for that. The guy is just really good at what it takes to be a 'current DJ'. The wedding planners here, who see the whole reception, are always praising how Bruce pulls it off. Book him if you can. He delivers.

Sea Ranch Resort Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Bruce always does a great job--has a professional approach while making sure that the Bride & Groom's musical requests are included! He keeps the party going!!

PO Box 955 Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949
252 715 0164

24/7
Location of (DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding