PO Box 955, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

It’s YOUR BIG day. You can trust me to do the absolute best job that I possibly can. Why? Because I actually care and I want your wedding along with every other wedding to be nothing short of AMAZING! I combine my experience as a real DJ and mixing capability with you and your guest’s music emphasis and choice, along with songs that fit into the chemistry. I’ve DJ’ed several hundred weddings at just about all of the event homes and venues on the Outer Banks from the 4×4 beach area in Carova all the way down to the south end of Hatteras Island. Don’t worry, I’m not the DJ guy, who goes overboard on the microphone. Rest assured, I do make formal announcements and entrance introductions with etiquette and charisma minus the “cheese”.

Follow DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service on

DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 3
DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service 4

Lindsey · Married on 06/21/2019

Very Timely

We have heard nothing but amazing things about DJ Bruce. His responsiveness during planning is by far the quickest we’ve seen in the wedding industry. We can’t wait for him to throw us a party next year!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Hewes · Married on 05/30/2019

Best Music

DJ Bruce was the best choice we could have made! Our guests danced all night long! He was very accommodating to songs that our guests requested ahead of time! It was so much fun to see each guest get so excited when their song came on. Hire him! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Play List for Our Wedding

We hired DJ Bruce for our Nov. wedding at Jennette's Pier. We provided him with some "must plays" and some "do not plays", but were pretty stuck when it came to cocktail hour and dinner. We had 105 guests with a a huge variety of taste in music, and everyone was up on the dance floor from the minute dancing began. We had so many people compliment us on what a great time they had and how good the music was.

DJ Bruce is professional, responsive, willing to answer any questions, and able to read a room and tell what music will get them up and dancing! He was one of the best parts of our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Real Weddings

• Brooke Mayo Photography
    Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Bruce keeps everyone's fannies shakin' and does a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. He stays behind the scenes to make your party the best it can be!!

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

There are basically 3 different DJs that I see at most weddings here on the Outer Banks, and none more than Bruce. There's good reasons for that. The guy is just really good at what it takes to be a 'current DJ'. The wedding planners here, who see the whole reception, are always praising how Bruce pulls it off. Book him if you can. He delivers.

• Sea Ranch Resort
    Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Bruce always does a great job--has a professional approach while making sure that the Bride & Groom's musical requests are included! He keeps the party going!!

• PO Box 955 Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 See on map
    252 715 0164 (Phone number)
    24/7