DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Bruce J "I Do" Entertainment and DJ Service

I simply want your wedding to be amazing, and I do the best I possibly can to make that happen!

It’s YOUR BIG day.  You can trust me to do the absolute best job that I possibly can.  Why?  Because I actually care and I want your wedding along with every other wedding to be nothing short of AMAZING! I combine my experience as a real DJ and mixing capability with you and your guest’s music emphasis and choice, along with songs that fit into the chemistry.  I’ve DJ’ed several hundred weddings at just about all of the event homes and venues on the Outer Banks from the 4×4 beach area in Carova all the way down to the south end of Hatteras Island.  Don’t worry, I’m not the DJ guy, who goes overboard on the microphone. Rest assured, I do make formal announcements and entrance introductions with etiquette and charisma minus the “cheese”.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (13)
One Event Per Day (11)
Do-Not-Play List (9)
Consultation (7)

He knocked it out of the park with our wedding music. He had us fill out a questionnaire to see the type of music we like and he made it all amazing!!! We danced all night and had the best time of our lives!!!!!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bruce did such an amazing job at our wedding on June 10, 2018!! I discovered "silent disco" headphones on a cruise in17 and asked if he would work with me on making that a reality. He was admittedly not sure how it would be received but was willing to give it a try and everything turned out fantastic! His station was "red" and everyone loved it! We found him to be personable, easy to work with, dependable and just couldn't have been happier. He did an amazing job, people didn't want to go home when the shuttle came!! We could've danced to his tunes alllll night!! Thank you so much Bruce!!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/10/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day

DJ Bruce was simply the best! He worked with us to find the best package to fit our budget. He helped us figure out the best way to do our ceremony as we wanted to read vows aloud without having to scream over the waves in the background. He gave us an amazing questionnaire that helped us plan a song for every little detail so that the whole day was exactly how we'd like it. We asked for a 90's dance party to make sure our friends stayed on the dance floor all night and oh.my.gosh. did he give us the greatest 90's dance party ever! We all had SO much fun! When the night accidentally ended early due to an impromptu in-your-wedding-dress pool party and the music couldn't be heard outside, Bruce offered us our money back for the last hour we missed while outside. Talk about service! We love DJ Bruce and can't wait to get back to the Outer Banks to find where he's playing and party again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1470020556585 img3431
220x220 sq 1470020811955 a4
220x220 sq 1470020880566 bennybaldwinscreengrab
220x220 sq 1470020982325 140906tiffanyricky1176
220x220 sq 1527223926 cc2bf81d7f3c13fa 1527223925 da663aa3786865b7 1527223922461 1 bruce2
220x220 sq 1527223926 cbc1f78dd04fe52f 1527223925 4bb05b0751b59821 1527223922464 2 bruce3
220x220 sq 1527223928 19386defa6fb516b 1527223928 94c14d0bb3fb82ba 1527223925255 3 dj bruce1

1 VIDEO

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Bruce keeps everyone's fannies shakin' and does a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. He stays behind the scenes to make your party the best it can be!!

There are basically 3 different DJs that I see at most weddings here on the Outer Banks, and none more than Bruce. There's good reasons for that. The guy is just really good at what it takes to be a 'current DJ'. The wedding planners here, who see the whole reception, are always praising how Bruce pulls it off. Book him if you can. He delivers.

Bruce always does a great job--has a professional approach while making sure that the Bride & Groom's musical requests are included! He keeps the party going!!

DJ Bruce is the DJ to get your party started! He's laid back but professional and knows how to get a party started and keep it going! You and your guests are sure to have a blast!

If you want a DJ that plays records and does a great job, DJ Bruce is your man. It's always a pleasure working with Bruce and you will agree!

PO Box 955, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949   See On Map