Nordstrom Events Reviews

31 Reviews for Nordstrom Events

31 Nordstrom Events Reviews

Julie Morris · Married on 06/22/2018

Couldn't ask for more!

We worked with Diane and Deborah, and they are both truly amazing. They are responsive, attentive, knowledgable and so friendly. We felt like we were treated like family. The covered every detail for us, making sure it was exactly what we wanted. Diane set up our ceremony, in the pouring rain at 4 in the morning and still greeted us with the warmest smile and biggest hug on our big day. You won't be sorry working with Nordstrom Events!

Nordstrom Events 4
    Nordstrom Events 5
    Nordstrom Events 6
    Nordstrom Events 7
    Nordstrom Events 8
    Nordstrom Events 9

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Diane and Deborah were amazing! We traveled from TN for our wedding and they covered all the little details that seemed to be impossible from 12 hours away. Everyone at home asked if I was stressed and there was never a moment I felt stressed or overwhelmed. They emailed/called/texted constantly to ease the stress of wedding planning, and if we had questions or concerns they were always there to answer and ease our concerns. We didn’t plan on hiring a wedding planner when we came to OBX, but the package they put together for us was affordable and covered everything we wanted- and again they did all the painful small wedding details I didn’t even think about!! Highly recommend these lovely ladies for your special day!!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Nordstrom Events 10

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We try to make the planning process as easy as possible for our couples. So glad you weren't stressed and we were able to make planning from afar a breeze!

Amber · Married on 05/28/2018

On May 28th, 2018 Diane and her staff came to our beach house in Pine Island, Corolla to coordinate and set up our wedding! We live in Pittsburgh and got married exactly one year after we got engaged, which didn’t give us much time to plan. We needed help that was forsure! When I initially spoke with Diane I knew I wanted her to help plan our big day. She was beyond friendly, very knowledgeable, and we could just tell she was an honest person! We couldn’t have had such an amazing wedding day without her. Of course on our wedding day it rained and we had to pull the ceremony to the inside of our beach house, and as everyone who plans a beach wedding knows, you can plan everything except the weather! Well even though our wedding took place in our house, it was absolutely beautiful! Diane and her staff did everything they could to set up the inside just how they would have set it up on the beach. Let me tell you it was stunning! As the rain continued to fall, my hubby and I said “ I DO” under the most beautiful arch, with our closest friends and family! It was so intimate and you could feel the emotion in the room. Deborah our photographer, captured the most amazing pictures! What amazes us is that Diane and Deborah worked so wonderfully together and our entire day from start to finish was fabulous. Not to mention my family loved them both. Deborah knew how much Phil and I wanted pictures on the beach so she took time out of her busy schedule to come back on a day it didn’t rain to do just that. And WOW just WOW these pictures turned out stunning!!!! We couldn’t thank Diane, Deborah and their staff enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Nordstrom Events 18
    Nordstrom Events 19
    Nordstrom Events 20

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Oh, Amber, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much for all of these very kind words! Working with you for that year of planning was an absolute pleasure. You and Phil are such a fun couple and you and your family were pure joy to work with. Yes, the rain did put a damper on the original plans, but I agree that in the end it was a very beautiful wedding! Those large windows overlooking the ocean gave you a stunning backdrop! So, thank you so much again, and I wish you and Phil many, many years of happiness!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

I would highly recommend Nordstrom Events. We could not have hosted a rehearsal dinner without them!!! Diane was always there for us and answered any questions. This was a destination wedding for us and they made it all so easy and possible. Friendly, caring and made dreams come true!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! You were wonderful to work with, and I'm so happy you were pleased! I know Becky (your assigned planner for the event) said she so enjoyed meeting you and helping to make sure everything was perfect. Thanks so much again! Diane

Christine · Married on 05/15/2018

I absolutely loved working with Diane. I would rank her higher if I could. She was wonderful, quick to respond and answered any questions we had. She is flexible and informative if she does not know an answer she will help direct you on where to get the right answer. Our flowers were breathtaking. The setup was beautiful on the beach in Nags Head, NC. Photography turned out fantastic and the price was reasonable. Book with Diane you can't go wrong. We highly recommend.

Christine · Married on 05/15/2018

I absolutely loved working with Diane. I would rank her higher if I could. She was wonderful, quick to respond and answered any questions we had. She is flexible and informative if she does not know an answer she will help direct you on where to get the right answer. Our flowers were breathtakingly. The setup was beautiful on the beach in Nags Head, NC. Photography turned out fantastic and the price was reasonable. Book with Diane you can't go wrong we highly recommend.

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2018

We don't even know where to begin with how incredible Diane and Deborah are! We are from Pennsylvania and were very nervous to have an out of state wedding. They both put every anxious thought out of our mind and planned our dream wedding, every detail from the little things like colors and wedding signs to the big things like our DJ, Videographer, and caterer! From 8 in the morning to 11 at night they made sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they needed. Our family and friends immediately fell in love with them! It got a little windy for the reception and they moved everything inside without missing a beat! Deborah is an amazing photographer and captured every moment of our big day, and got them back to us all within a week! When we got home and showed everyone, they all said they were the best wedding pictures they had ever seen! We can not thank the two of you enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams and would recommend you to anyone! Everyone that was at our wedding can see exactly why you both love what you do.
    The Ridings :)

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Nordstrom Events 21
    Nordstrom Events 22
    Nordstrom Events 23

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Ashley & Amber! Your wedding was so much fun, and all of your family and friends were such a joy! We had a wonderful time working with you both, and we wish you many, many years of wedded bliss!!! Diane

Christina · Married on 10/15/2017

From the first moment I contacted Nordstrom Events I knew we were in good hands. Planning a wedding from afar they made it as stress free as possible. They took care of everything and made our day so special. Deborah and Diane were amazing, organized, professional, and such a pleasure to work with, we couldn’t ask for anything more. I appreciate Deborah for working with us from the very beginning from assisting with picking an oceanfront home venue to answering my magnitude of questions no matter how small or what time of day and until the end taking beautiful photos for us. Diane was also great (and our lovely officiant) along with her staff worked so hard all day to ensure every detail and décor was in place. She also went out of her way to set up an awesome dessert station. Everyone complimented us on the wedding and how everything ran so smoothly and thank goodness the sun came out just in time :) Thank you so much for making our day memorable and perfect for us!

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

Diane and Deborah of Nordstrom Events did an amazing job with our wedding! It is more than I ever could have imagined . The attention to detail was to die for. I love how professional and personable they are I would recommend their services to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Jenna! We had a wonderful time and truly appreciate the opportunity! Best wishes to you both!

Marissa · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married this weekend down at the OBX. Nordstrom Events made sure our day went as smoothly and flawlessly as possible! As to be expected, the weather doesn't always cooperate. It was very windy, but we still had an amazing time. We made a few last minute changes because of the wind, but everything was perfect. Diane and Deborah both went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and stress free on our big day. They do a phenomenal job and are wonderful at what they do. I can not thank them enough for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Marissa! We truly enjoyed working with you and Jimmy to plan your special day. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple! Best wishes! Diane & Deborah

Lynndsey · Married on 09/24/2017

Diane and the Nordstrom Events staff were a pleasure to work with during the entire year up to our wedding day! Diane was super organized and helpful every step of the way. We are so glad she was our planner on the most important day of our lives, and we definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lynndsey, for the wonderful review! You guys were great to work with, and we feel blessed to have been a part of your big day!

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

It's hard to put into words how amazing Diane really is. I work in an industry where I work with destination brides frequently. While working with one of them, I met Diane. Her professionalism and attention to detail amazed me, and the creative thoughts she put into action were exceptional. My lucky day came where my boyfriend of 8 years asked me to marry him. My first thought was I absolutely need to call the woman I met a few months ago to coordinate my wedding! She exceeded every expectation I had. From the beginning to end, she was available at any time for questions, met with me more times then she needed to, and always kept me calm. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I owe most of that to her. If you are looking for the best wedding coordinator to help with your big day, Diane should be the first person you call!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Tiffany! You are Emil were wonderful to work with....so wonderful that it didn't seem like work! LOL I had so much fun, and I'm happy that you were pleased with everything. I just helped to put your vision into place...so glad it all came together!

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married on 09/16/17 at Pamlico Jacks. It was absolutely perfect! Deborah, Diane and the whole Nordstrom Events team did an amazing job! They exceeded our wildest dreams. They day was absolutely amazing!

Nordstrom Events 24

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayleigh! Deborah and I enjoyed working with you and Hunter, and we wish you both the best!

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2017

I must say that Diane is in the correct profession. For my wedding, I was facing a hurricane that was due to hit the time of the ceremony. Thankfully it did not but Diane kept me calm the whole way through. She is professional, talented, diligent, and personal the whole way through. With the amount of experience and the good heart that she has, I would recommend her to everyone to plan their big day! Thanks again Diane!

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much for your kind words, Andrea! I must say I was also a bit nervous with that storm out there, but in the end it was all perfect! Best wishes to you and Anton!

Kayla · Married on 07/19/2017

Diane is amazing! I live out of state and she was so helpful with recommending and helping plan my wedding. I had the perfect wedding and can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We had a wonderful time and appreciate you choosing Nordstrom Events for your special day!

DeWayne · Married on 06/24/2017

Deborah and Diane we're simply awesome, they were responsive and tentative to our needs to make sure that our day was much more than special....it was AMAZING!!!!! Thanks again Deborah and Diane for all that you all did for us!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

It was our pleasure, DeWayne! Wishing you and Staci many years of happiness!

Megan · Married on 06/19/2017

Diane was amazing!!! Highly recommend her! She went above and beyond for my wedding. I was very happy with the set up of my ceremony and reception. She is very well organized and so helpful to work with! Thank you again for making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Megan! We're so glad you were happy with everything. Wishing you and Ethan many years of wedding bliss!

Breann · Married on 05/31/2017

Everything was perfect! Diane was so easy going and made our wedding day amazing. Our wedding was outside on the beach and it rained right as we were supposed to be walking down. Diane was flexible and let us wait the rain out. A half hour later we had our ceremony on the beach with a rainbow! I can not thank her enough for being so helpful and flexible.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Breann, for the opportunity to help you and Hunter plan your special day!

Karla · Married on 05/11/2017

Dianne was so helpful and great! We had a very windy wedding and we were in a panic over the weather but the ladies helped us hold it all together and out beach wedding was a huge success!!!!

Nordstrom Events 25

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Karla! The wind did make for a few challenges, but it all turned out wonderful! Congrats again to you and Joseph for giving us the opportunity!

Alison · Married on 04/28/2017

Perfect! I can't begin to describe how happy I am with everything Deborah and Diane did to make our wedding perfect. They followed up on every single detail and got us the absolute best vendors the outer banks has to offer! Planning a wedding out of town has never been so easy and stress free!

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Nordstrom Events were helpful in planning my recent wedding. They were quick to respond to questions and had great advice about other venders that were needed. In short, I would suggest them to anyone wanting an easy wedding planning experience!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nordstrom Events's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We had a wonderful time planning your wedding! Best wishes...Diane

Peggy · Married on 09/23/2016

Nordstrom Events has a impeccable reputation and attention to detail, and at the same time still being affordable to create your dream wedding! They are a 2017 Couples' Choice Award Winner as well!

Kinsey · Married on 09/12/2016

Calling Diane was the best decision we made for our wedding!!! She made everything so easy and everyone we worked with were very professional and some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. All we can say is THANK YOU!!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2016

Nordstrom events coordinated just about every aspect of our destination wedding to the Outer Banks. We picked a house that we liked, invited guests, and the rest was just simply taken care of.

We literally could not be more pleased with the job Diane and her team did planning and executing our wedding. Everything was more perfect than we could have imagined, and they made sure that our guests had a wonderful time.