San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Bianca Weddings

I am truly humbled by the great honor of winning the prestigious Woman of the Year: Europe G.O.D. Award for my achievements and humanitarian efforts. I couldn’t have achieved this if I did not have such a great team working for me at BiancaWeddings as well as amazing and talented vendors who make my job such a pleasure. Since coming from Europe I put together 100s of weddings in California, New York, Hawaii, Italy, and numerous other beautiful destination locations. I look forward to putting together tons more events and working with more brides, vendors, and others in the wonderful industry of wedding and event planning. Thank you everyone for your support! I promise to work hard to uphold the title of Europe’s Woman of the Year. I am truly humbled by the great honor of winning the prestigious Woman of the Year: Europe G.O.D. Award for my achievements and humanitarian efforts. I couldn’t have achieved this if I did not have such a great team working for me at BiancaWeddings as well as amazing and talented vendors who make my job such a pleasure. Since coming from Europe I put together 100s of weddings in California, New York, Hawaii, Italy, and numerous other beautiful destination locations. I look forward to putting together tons more events and working with more brides, vendors, and others in the wonderful industry of wedding and event planning. Thank you everyone for your support! I promise to work hard to uphold the title of Europe’s Woman of the Year.

Energetic and Passionate Business Woman Bianca Porrino Is Nominated For Europe's Woman Of The Year and Business Award At G.O.D.

Bianca Weddings provides full service wedding planning, coordination and production under one roof. Packages are available from one day of coordination to complete planning and production services where our experienced, friendly, expert staff will oversee every aspect of your special day. Wedding Planning & Coordination • Florals and Decor • Music/Entertainment Invitations • Ceremony • Preparation • Travel • Wedding Destinations Photography • Videography I cannot wait to help turn your Fairytale Wedding into a reality! My name is Bianca Porrino Whitmore, and I am originally from the beautiful region of Alba, Italy. I am thrilled to be helping couples like you begin their new lives together! Since 2000 I have been coordinating weddings and events of all sizes around the world, and have lived and worked in London, San Francisco, Italy and San Diego. I have worked with many couples as well as world-renowned organizations including the Hyatt Regency, Bath and Body Works, Hotel Barbabuc, and Langa Turismo. It is my deepest passion to design and plan every single detail and follow through the entire process to a beautifully executed Wedding for you! My mother language is Italian, and I also speak, read and write English and Spanish both casually and professionally. I graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in Event & Meeting Planning. I have also completed a program at UCSD in hospitality, hotel management, travel and tourism. In addition to my experience, education and background, perhaps the most important thing you need to know is that I am full of passion! I love what I do, and Bianca Weddings isn’t just a business for me… it is my life’s love, providing special couples with the inspiration and memorable experience they deserve and want! Let’s work together, and leave all of the details to us… you will enjoy a very relaxing Wedding experience, from planning stages, to preparation stages, to your ceremony, all the way through your reception and even honeymoon. Make your family & friends jealous, all while everyone has the time of their lives… especially you, the Bride and Groom to be. Please look at my website in detail, and call me when you’re ready to discuss making your Wedding ideas and dreams come true. All my love, Bianca Porrino Whitmore Bianca Weddings P.S. I dedicate this website, and my business, to my parents. Without you, none of this would be happening! Thank you.

Follow Bianca Weddings on

HappyHolidays
  • Videos 1

4 Reviews for Bianca Weddings

Leah · Married on 02/17/2013

Bianca and her team are loyal, charming and absolutely a pleasure to work with. Bianca provides elegant work with her Italian grace and charm. Her attention to the finest of details makes your wedding experience go smoothly and she excels at creating your "dream theme" come to a reality for your biggest day. It's a pleasure and honor working with Bianca Weddings. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Bianca is the most amazing person I have ever met. Her style, attitude and sense of design is truly one of a kind and so after meeting her and spending some time together, I realized that she would be the best choice in the wedding industry to make my special day extraordinary. I got married in February in Los Angeles, and Bianca organized everything from start to finish so that I could truly relax as the bride and know that every detail not only was taken care of, but that the design and feel of the ceremony and reception was gorgeous, and was exactly what I had dreamed of. The guests are still talking about my wedding and I truly thank Bianca Weddings and her team from the bottom of my heart for creating an exquisite affair that will mark the best day of our lives forever.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Talandia · Married on 10/14/2012

Miss Bianca is absolutely amazing! Bianca and her team took care of my every need and made my day fabulous. She made sure that every detail was taken care of so I could relax and enjoy my day with my family and friends. Professional, on time, fun, exciting, gorgeous...all Brides should have Bianca for their wedding planner!

Sent on 10/15/2012

• b.mookie
    b.mookie Wedding Jewelers

Bianca will take care of your every wish...introduce or expand your taste for style and luxury while fulfilling your every need! She is full of energy, fun and passionate about making her brides dreams come true. The sky is the limit in her world! I love her attention to detail and care for quality!

• DJ MisterE
    DJ MisterE Wedding DJs

Bianca is amazing! She brings pure magic to every wedding. Her planning methods are top notch as she leaves no details untouched.

• San Diego, 92101 See on map