Concept.Create.Celebrate

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

$1,800 Package Price

Concept.Create.Celebrate is a wedding planner based in Temecula, Calfornia, serving throughout the state and Mexico. This team will use your love story and personal style as inspiration to create something truly magical. From desert-chic design in Joshua Tree to breezy Laguna Beach, any vision can be brought to life.

Concept.Create.Celebrate offers wedding packages that cater to a range of needs, from full-service planning to partial and day-of coordination. Whether you're just beginning your wedding journey or are pulling together the final touches, they will meet you where you are. Your planner will help create the perfect aesthetic for your celebration and manage your guest list, timelines, and to-do lists. These professionals are also experts in handling all communication with vendors, leaving you to focus on your nearest and dearest in those final weeks of planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jade
    Jade M. Married on 05/29/2021

Would absolutely recommend!!!

I hired Concept create celebrate for my wedding last October ‘21 and I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator! There are so many things you don’t think about when planning a wedding and Sarah made sure I didn’t forget a single thing. I basically gave her a list of things I needed done or was envisioning and she made it happen. The most helpful part was that she coordinated with all of the vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and kept me in the loop the whole time! You really don’t realize how much work really goes into creating a seamless wedding until it’s already happened, and let me tell you she made it happen. The day of was so smooth! I didn’t have to think or worry about anything. I think it’s so important to find someone that has a relaxed vibe but can also get stuff done, because even if things did go wrong Sarah was always so pleasant and relaxed. It was such a blessing to be present and in the moment for every part of my wedding. Thank you so much Sarah and Concept Create Celebrate, you made my wedding a dream!

Concept.Create.Celebrate's reply:

Kaitlin & Alec,

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your wedding was beautiful! It was great working with you and celebrating such a special day. Hope you two are enjoying newlywed life!

• Hanna
    Hanna J. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

C.C.C will be your best wedding investment

The gratitude I have for Sarah and her team is immense. She is so focused and aware of what her couples need WAY before they even know they need it. I do not have a single piece of constructive feedback for her team, they simply executed and made our day so insanely fun and perfect. She is an angel, sent from the heavens to make your day truly your best day EVER! If you have the opportunity to work with her, you should. I hope this review makes one decision out of the many you will have to make when planning a wedding, easy. I can't stress enough how valuable she will be during the wedding planning process and the wedding day!

Concept.Create.Celebrate's reply:

Hanna & Cody,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Seriously, one of the perks of my job is creating rad friendships and then getting to celebrate one of their best days with them. SO thank you for letting me being apart of it, and the opportunity to work with you to make your wedding vision a reality. Sending good vibes your way, and I hope our paths cross in the future whenever I visit AZ.

XO
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Sarah  Foldager
Sarah Foldager
Owner

I am Sarah Foldager the owner of Concept.Create.Celebrate Event and Wedding planning. I have worked in hospitality for over 10 years and specialized in event and wedding planning for the past 6 years. In that time, I have worked for venues, with couples, and corporate teams. How did I get into planning events? It all came into place about 6 years ago. I found that I thrived in planning situations, and LOVE all the details, that on top of being a sucker for a good love story and party planner extraordinaire I fell into the career that was always meant for me. I am very grateful for the road that led me here!

A few things about me, I am a Southern California native and based out of Temecula, Ca. In my spare time, I love hanging out with my husband and two pups. We are big fans of traveling and the great outdoors! I am super passionate about creating memorable experiences that go seamlessly! One of my favorite things about my job is making your vision a reality whether it is your wedding day, 50th birthday party, or a companies first holiday party. My job in a nutshell, is to make sure everything goes as planned, that all details are in place, and lastly, that you and your

guests have an amazing experience.

92591 Temecula, California Temecula, CA, 92591