September 9ine Event House

Vista, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

September 9ine Event House is a professional wedding planner located in Vista, California. They understand the challenge that comes with planning the perfect wedding day and want to make that process stress-free. Providing an array of services, they will add ease to the planning of your special day. They pride themselves on creating events that will lead to exciting memories that to last a lifetime.

September 9ine Event House has three wedding packages available: Month-of Coordination, Partial Full Service and Full Service Diamond. They also offer an elopement package. With hourly planning available, there is an option for every couple. Services such as creating to-do lists allow you to stay organized every step of the way. September 9ine Event House offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Julia
    Julia M. Married on 11/09/2019

INCREDIBLE wedding planner!

Stacy helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She is incredibly detail oriented, responsive, and her calm personality can ease any couples worries. Even when an unexpected rain storm hit mid-reception - Stacy was quick to jump in and smooth everything over. We'd recommend her a million times over!

September 9ine Event House's reply:

Thank you Julia! You two were a blast to work with. I loved all your unique touches like pizza at 9:30pm even equipped with single slice to-go boxes and custom stickers; and amazing Little Cakes cupcakes. Yum! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wonderful day!
    Lindsey Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacy is the best! Her hard work really helped us have the perfect day. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Stacy was able to help us find amazing vendors and put together a vision for the day that really felt like us as a couple. She is such a calming presence and makes your ideas come to life. In the month leading up to the wedding, she was able to pull all the pieces together and even address things we had totally forgotten about. When the big day arrived, my husband and I were able to have zero stress and truly cherish every moment. I'm not exaggerating, as a bride, I was so relaxed and was able to have fun on this beautiful day. We were able to enjoy all the special things we spend so much time planning and celebrate our love with our favorite people. So many of our guests have told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and my husband and I look back on the day as truly PERFECT! Our wedding day was so beautiful, so fun, and a day we will never forget. Its all thanks to Stacy, and I would highly recommend hiring September 9ine to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding.
    Heather Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy! We only met with her once before the wedding and communicated via phone/computer the rest of the time leading up to the weekend of the wedding. She knew exactly what kind of wedding I wanted. My wedding was on my parents property in Temecula, so many things could have gone wrong, but she managed to be very professional and make sure it was the best wedding ever! Stacy has a demeanor that is very calm and collected, which is exactly what every Bride looks for in a time of stress. She supplied all the vendors a perfectly written itinerary days leading up to the big day. Everyone knew what and when things needed to be done. I never for a second worried during my wedding. If one day a become a millionaire and continue having more events, I would hire Stacy. I can't thank her enough for everything.

September 9ine Event House's reply:

Heather! I cannot thank you enough for those kind words. You and Troy are such a beautiful, lovely, energetic couple and it was such a privilege for me to be beside you on one of the most memorable days of your life. Cheers to the happy couple!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

John B. Productions, Inc. John B. Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Stacy at multiple events, and it is a pleasure every time! She graciously manages the constantly moving pieces of the wedding, enabling us, as cinematographers to fulfill our ability to capture the special moments of the day to the fullest capacity. We look forward to working together with Stacy at many events in the future!

Wayne Foster Music & Entertainment Wayne Foster Music & Entertainment Wedding Bands

It is a true pleasure to work with September 9ine Event House! They are true pros!! Jacqueline Foster Proprietor Wayne Foster Entertainment 760.801.0999

1847 Watson Way Vista, 92083
Location of (September 9ine Event House)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding