September 9ine Event House Reviews

10 | Vista, CA

10 Reviews for September 9ine Event House

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Stacy is the best! Her hard work really helped us have the perfect day. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Stacy was able to help us find amazing vendors and put together a vision for the day that really felt like us as a couple. She is such a calming presence and makes your ideas come to life. In the month leading up to the wedding, she was able to pull all the pieces together and even address things we had totally forgotten about. When the big day arrived, my husband and I were able to have zero stress and truly cherish every moment. I'm not exaggerating, as a bride, I was so relaxed and was able to have fun on this beautiful day. We were able to enjoy all the special things we spend so much time planning and celebrate our love with our favorite people. So many of our guests have told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and my husband and I look back on the day as truly PERFECT! Our wedding day was so beautiful, so fun, and a day we will never forget. Its all thanks to Stacy, and I would highly recommend hiring September 9ine to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding.

Joanna · Married on 10/21/2017

Stacy worked with my cousin and aunt two years ago for her wedding and she was referred to me by them. My mother and i hired Stacey for the "month of", and not only did she help out tremendously during the month of my wedding but she was willing to help us out with any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She took over with all the vendors the month leading up to the wedding so my husband, family and i could relax and get ready for the big day. I had full confidence that she would do a wonderful job and she did! During the wedding day, she made sure my husband and i were comfortable and always had what we needed.
    i would hire Stacy again because she was professional, real and confidant in what she does. Hiring her made a huge difference and we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 01/03/2018

September 9ine Event House's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with Joanna, Rocco and their families on their breathtaking wedding. Joanna and Rocco have such an energy for life and that energy made their wedding their own. Thank you Joanna, Rocco and Leda!

Broghan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married in October 2017 at the Secluded Garden Estate in Pala,CA. We decided on Stacy from a recommendation from a family friend. Stacy was such an asset to our wedding process. We originally had not planned on using a coordinator but are so grateful that we did. We met Stacy for coffee a little over a month before our wedding and not only was she very professional and organized she was very personable. I felt completely at ease with her and felt like I'd met a long lost friend. She put my worried bride-to-be fears to rest and jumped right in. She emailed vendors for us, organized a timeline for us, helped immensely with décor and did all of the set up the day of. On the wedding day, Stacy was a rockstar! She was everywhere and I'm convinced she cloned herself that day! She got everything done and made it all come together better than I could have imagined. Stacy was so sweet to everyone that day and always ensured my husband and I had food and drinks. She made sure everything ran on time and even orchestrated a send-off for us. It gave me such piece of mind having her there that day. So many people have told me how beautiful our wedding was and I truly believe it was thanks to Stacy. We would hands down hire her again and will continue to recommend her to our friends and family.

Brenda · Married on 05/13/2017

Stacy was awesome to work with! She is incredibly responsive, passionate and professional. She was a terrific support to me and my husband throughout the whole planning process. Our wedding day turned out exactly the way we imagined - and better than I could have ever done on my own. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered perfection. She understood my unique style and developed a theme that was spot-on. She took care of all of the things I didn't have time to do, and made our day perfect and memorable. All of my guests raved about her and how beautiful our wedding ceremony was. She is incredibly creative and competent - I would HIGHLY recommend Stacy and her services to create your perfect wedding day - a day without any stress, a day that - because I had Stacy with me - I was able to relax and really enjoy my special day. I am so grateful for Stacy and would advise anyone planning a wedding to hire her to make your special day perfect, low stress and beautiful!

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 03/13/2016

My wedding day would not be what it was without Stacy. She brought such a calm, collected, professionalism and experience to my wedding day. I felt that I could fully entrust her with the details of my event and I recommend her to all the brides I know!

Joel · Married on 02/21/2016

Hiring Stacy as our Wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was amazing to be able to spend time with our friends and families before the ceremony and know that Stacy was setting up and making sure every detail was in place. We were so thankful to have her there guiding us through our reception. We wouldn't have known what to do without her there. We would highly recommend hiring her to any couple in need of a wedding planner. With Stacy's help, our wedding was exactly what we had hoped it would be.

Rob · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacy, is a top notch wedding and event planner who really gets it. She has incredible gift at carrying out the clients vision and doing it in a way that makes everyone feel special. I love people who are creative, organized, gracious and fun! Stacy is all of those things and more. A real joy to work with on every level.

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Having Stacy as our planner was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She was so amazing to work with and made, what could be a stressful season, so enjoyable. Throughout planning, she was on top of everything and by the time the wedding came, I could fully enjoy every moment of the day. I remember walking into the reception space and falling so in love with the way it turned out; she exceeded all of my expecations! It truly was the best day of our lives and wouldn't have been the same without her.

Denise · Married on 09/20/2014

"The day my daughter got engaged was a joyous celebration that I had been anticipating, but the reality of planning a large wedding in 5 months was a daunting task. I knew I needed a wedding coordinator and immediately thought of Stacy. I had been to weddings she has coordinated in the past and was very impressed with her talent and her people skills. On top of that, Stacy had helped coordinate some events for our church over the years and it was always a joy to work with her.

If you were to ask me what my biggest fear was before hiring Stacy, I would say it was a mother's heart to want to make all her daughter's wedding dreams come true, yet fully aware that there would be a need for compromise, and I was afraid of the possible stress and friction between us in the process. Having Stacy as the coordinator was fun and a relief for both Amanda and me, and she had the ability to take Amanda's vision and wish list, along with my budget and resources, and pair the two together beautifully. It truly was a dream come true!

I recommend Stacy to all of my friends. She is tender-hearted, gifted in so many areas, skilled at her job, works well with people, is dependable, and gives 100 percent. I also believe that Stacy's personality, which is calm and caring, yet fun and energetic, is the perfect blend for a wedding coordinator who is taking care of the biggest day in a woman's life.

My favorite part of Amanda's wedding? I wouldn't know where to begin. From the wedding ceremony to the wedding reception, it was everything we had ever hoped for and more. I owe much gratitude and credit to my friend, Stacy."