Pineapple Hospitality

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pineapple Hospitality

Pineapple Hospitality, gracious social gatherings of all kinds (especially weddings). Your peace of mind and an opportunity to engage in these special moments are what we strive to accomplish while making it fun, original and all that you envisioned! We provide full and partial planning assitance, for our DIY'ers we also provide day of coordinating. We are a fresh face in San Diego and would love the opportunity to assist in planning your special day. How can we help you execute the day you have been dreaming of? We look forward to assisting you create that perfect day.

Being a San Diego native I can't imagine there are places in the world that aren't 75 and sunny ten months out of the year. This is what makes my passion easier, a beautiful city with beautiful weather and celebrating LOVE. That's it in a nutshell for me. I'm a pure California girl at heart with deep roots to my polynesian culture. I've learned a lot about how essential it is to be present in moments, how time passes by without any apology. I want to make sure you get to be in your moment, I want you to look back years from now and remember every detail along with all the joy.

Vision, communication, persistance and dedication. These are the qualities that drive me to do my best for clients.

Aloha- Jenn

Pineapple Hospitality  5
Pineapple Hospitality  6
Pineapple Hospitality  7

Vanessa · Married on 10/21/2018

Smooth easy stress free Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented with a fun easy going personality and going to put your mind at ease, Jenn is your go to coordinator! Any and all obstacles we faced Jenn was very open minded and had plenty of helpful suggestions and ideas. She was very flexible with meet up times, locations and also answered text, emails and phone calls immediately. The night before the wedding my mother accidentally burned a hole in my veil. Jenn stayed up all night and found a new one that was identical to mine and was pleasant and ready to go by 6am the day of the wedding. She did all of this without me ever knowing anything was wrong and that is just one of the many examples that shows she is great in a crisis and works great under pressure. I gave her all the props, stands, isles, cake toppers, desserts, platters, place cards and wedding favors the day before the wedding and she set everything up beautifully. I will definitely be using Pineapple Hospitality for all my future events!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Pineapple Hospitality  8
    Pineapple Hospitality  9
    Pineapple Hospitality  10
    Pineapple Hospitality  11
    Pineapple Hospitality  12
    Pineapple Hospitality  13

Pineapple Hospitality 's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa. It was my pleasure to see that your vision came to life! The veil was definitely a challenge to pull off, but we did it and everything went so smoothly. I'm grateful to have been chosen to be on your team.

Best wishes
    Aloha - Jenn
  • I

Igor Manic · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jenn made sure everything in our wedding was picture perfect. She was available early mornings and every late evening to help plan and assist. Her ability to visualize then execute a plan around our budget is what makes her the best! She is very organized,  creative and patient. I absolutely loved working with her during my wedding and would not hesitate to hire her again for any event.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Pineapple Hospitality 's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. Working with you both was very delightful. Everything was so easy going. Communication and organization are the things that come to mind when I think about your wedding day, not too mention the beautiful bride :)

Best wishes

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pineapple Hospitality  1
    Active Duty Military!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

All active duty military couples receive a discount of 10% for any of our packages. We gladly support our military, always!

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92120 See on map
    619 937 1967 (Phone number)
    By appointment only