Pineapple Hospitality

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pineapple Hospitality is a professional wedding coordinating service, based in San Diego, California, that aims to work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Lead coordinator, Jenn, has worked as an operations manager for many years and found her talents for organization, time-keeping, and details transferred seamlessly to her true passion: event coordinating. Pineapple Hospitality loves to transform each couples wedding vision into a breathtaking reality, creating an unforgettable wedding experience.

Pineapple Hospitality offers day of coordination to suit your needs. In addition to day of coordination, she can also assist with arranging engagement parties and anniversary events, among others. Pineapple Hospitality wedding planning services include:

• Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget review
  • Contract negotiation
  • Vendor management
  • Event design assitance

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Hannah M. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Experience!

Jenn and her team were amazing to work with from the beginning. She was always helping keep myself and my husband organized and up to date with communication between our vendors. They went above and beyond my expectations! Definitely use her for all wedding planning and coordinating needs!

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Hannah & Mike - Thank you so much for trusting PH to see that your event went off without a hitch. I am forever grateful for all my clients, but the ones who really put as much thought into their plans have a special place in my heart. Wishing you two the brightest future and of course, GO CHARGERS!!!

Aloha -
    Jenn
    Rachel L. Married on 04/03/2022

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

As the Banquet Manager at 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant, I normally do the Wedding coordinating myself. This was my first time working with a Wedding Coordinator and let me tell you, Jenn is amazing!! She made the whole process seamless. She had great communication between me and the Wedding party and made the experience wonderful for both the Bride/Groom and me as well. Even if you think you have every detail of your Wedding planned, Jenn will step in and make sure everything small detail is covered and executed perfectly. Jenn is a pleasure to work with and I personally will hire her to do my own Wedding when the time comes.

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Rachel! You were awesome to work with, you were able to accommodate all their needs and that was so helpful! I appreciate you. I can't wait for the day I am able to assist with bringing your vision to life on that special day!
    All the best!
    Aloha - Jenn

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3378 Daley Center Dr. San Diego, CA, 92123
619 937 1967

By appointment only
Location of (Pineapple Hospitality)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding