Pineapple Hospitality Reviews

Pineapple Hospitality 5
Pineapple Hospitality 6
Pineapple Hospitality 7

C. R. · Married on 03/08/2019

Best coordinator and problem solver

Jenn was amazing at coordinating my daughters wedding, she was top of every little detail. She took the stress off of us. She even got me out of a jam when I called her frantic the night before the wedding and asked for her help locating another veil because I accidentally made a hole in my daughters veil the night before the wedding! She came over my room, calmly handled it and delivered a new veil the morning of the wedding without my daughter knowing. First wedding for my fam, best coordinated wedding I have ever been too. Will use her again for my other two daughters wedding or events in the future.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Thank you Claudia, it was wonderful to work with you and your family. I look forward to the years ahead and working with you all again.

Aloha- Jenn

Vanessa · Married on 10/21/2018

Smooth easy stress free Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented with a fun easy going personality and going to put your mind at ease, Jenn is your go to coordinator! Any and all obstacles we faced Jenn was very open minded and had plenty of helpful suggestions and ideas. She was very flexible with meet up times, locations and also answered text, emails and phone calls immediately. The night before the wedding my mother accidentally burned a hole in my veil. Jenn stayed up all night and found a new one that was identical to mine and was pleasant and ready to go by 6am the day of the wedding. She did all of this without me ever knowing anything was wrong and that is just one of the many examples that shows she is great in a crisis and works great under pressure. I gave her all the props, stands, isles, cake toppers, desserts, platters, place cards and wedding favors the day before the wedding and she set everything up beautifully. I will definitely be using Pineapple Hospitality for all my future events!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Pineapple Hospitality 8
    Pineapple Hospitality 9
    Pineapple Hospitality 10
    Pineapple Hospitality 11
    Pineapple Hospitality 12
    Pineapple Hospitality 13

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa. It was my pleasure to see that your vision came to life! The veil was definitely a challenge to pull off, but we did it and everything went so smoothly. I'm grateful to have been chosen to be on your team.

• I

Igor Manic · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jenn made sure everything in our wedding was picture perfect. She was available early mornings and every late evening to help plan and assist. Her ability to visualize then execute a plan around our budget is what makes her the best! She is very organized,  creative and patient. I absolutely loved working with her during my wedding and would not hesitate to hire her again for any event.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. Working with you both was very delightful. Everything was so easy going. Communication and organization are the things that come to mind when I think about your wedding day, not too mention the beautiful bride :)

Nohealani Majic · Married on 07/22/2017

So Great!!!

Pineapple hospitality was absolutely amazing when it came to planning my wedding! Jen worked day and night to make my day perfect in every way, from the cake, to the decorations, and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time! I couldn't have asked for a better planner for my wedding! I would recommend Pineapple Hospitality for any kind of party or event. I would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Pineapple Hospitality 14
    Pineapple Hospitality 15
    Pineapple Hospitality 16
    Pineapple Hospitality 17

Pineapple Hospitality's reply:

Thank you Nohealani! Working with you both made my job much easier. Your vision was clear and concise, I'm so thankful to have been able to help it come to life. The venue was picture perfect, but you definitely stole the show.