Austin, Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number

About Austin Event Angels

Austin Event Angels is a premier wedding planning service in Austin, Texas. This team of wedding “angels” will help you create a beautiful wedding experience from beginning to end. If you’re struggling to balance everyday life with the stress of planning your own wedding, choose a planner who can take the stress away without taking away your vision. Austin Event Angels gives you the wedding day you deserve at a price you can afford. They offer professionalism, honest relationships, and reliability when you need it most.

Austin Event Angels offers full-service, partial, and day-of wedding planning and coordination for couples of all kinds. Whether you need help with every step of the planning or just need someone to manage the logistics, Austin Event Angels will be there to pull off your dream day seamlessly, Their full-service planning package includes:

• Budget planning and tracking
  • Comparison reports on vendors and venues
  • Contract negotiations
  • Event design and styling
  • Up to nine hours of day-of service
Follow Austin Event Angels on

Austin Event Angels 5
Austin Event Angels 6
Austin Event Angels 7

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2017

Engaging Angel Carter as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made with respect to our wedding. As a person who works over 50 hours a week, I needed help and someone I could trust to steer the ship. Angel exceeded our expectations in every way and made the planning fun and not as daunting as it initially felt. Angel took time to get to know Anthony and me and guided us to excellent vendors that captured our vision and were a great fit for our style and personalities. Despite the snow and ice, Angel traveled to our destination location in Lajitas, Texas, days ahead of the big day. She conducted one of the toughest meetings I've ever attended on the morning of the wedding, so that we could have the reception on the magnificent patio just like I had dreamed about for the previous 9 months. Angel had our best interests at heart from the beginning and throughout the entire wedding. I was able to fully enjoy the wedding and embrace the love and fun exuding from the atmosphere and our guests because of all her hard work and dedication to making our day amazing. Angel and her team are the best in this field, and there are not enough words to express how incredible it was to work with her.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Austin Event Angels 13
    Austin Event Angels 14
    Austin Event Angels 15

Austin Event Angels's reply:

Brittany, it has been an absolute joy working with you to plan your dream wedding! I loved how every detail of your wedding truly reflected you and your personality shone through that day! Speaking on your behalf that morning to a room full of people who all said no and were ok with letting your vision go was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do for a bride - but I'm so happy I did and in the end everyone was happy with the choices we made! Knowing you will always have the pictures you envisioned to look back and enjoy makes the challenges we faced totally worth it! Keep in touch!!

Pam · Married on 05/26/2017

Angel Carter did a fantastic job for us. She kept us on schedule, offered alternatives to the various decisions we needed to make and followed up on details/questions in a timely manner. The actual wedding day went perfectly as the BOM did not have to worry about anything while Angel handled all the little details. I would strongly recommend her.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Austin Event Angels's reply:

Pam, Thank you so much for your kind words! I love that I was able to help make the planning process simpler and the wedding day worry free. Allowing you to be the mother of the bride and enjoy your time with your guests was so important to me! Melissa and John look so happy in their photos and I am honored to be a part of their special day!

Maryann · Married on 03/18/2017

Angel threw me the most gorgeous and elegant bridal shower, I could not have asked for it to be any more perfect. I sat down with her and told her the colors I was thinking of and a general idea of what I wanted and what she delivered on the day of was far beyond my expectations! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Austin Event Angels FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Shelley Elena Photography
    Shelley Elena Photography Wedding Photographers

Angel with Ready VIP is a trustworthy, reliable professional who has helped every wedding I've worked with her go so smoothly! As a photographer, Angel makes my job so much easier by taking care of every detail so that I can focus on capturing the couple's day. Not only that, but she is fun to work with and I always look forward to our weddings together!

• Austin Austin, TX, 78799 See on map