With This Ring Wedding Planning and Consulting. Wedding Day Management Specialists

Wynnewood, PA
877.843.6400   Visit Website

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

No problems, no nonsense! Stacey was great!

Affordable and just what I was looking for. I had responses from WedPlan for $400-600! I just needed a 15-20 minute ceremony. Stacey was down to earth, thoughtful and I could tell she was passionate about weddings.

What I didn't want at my wedding:
Boring minister
Long, drawn out ceremony
My guests snoozing

Guess what? I didn't get any of that! I highly recommend Stacey -- We really enjoyed having her as our officiant!

Services Used: Officiant
Private User
1+ year ago

Stacy was a huge part of putting together my dream wedding. There were so many things I couldnt have pulled off without her help, for securing the ideal venue to helping to drive the vendor costs down. If you're looking for the kind of planner who is decisive, professional and straight to the point, With this Ring will give you just that.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator to help with our wedding. Even though we only booked Stacey's day of coordination, she was still in touch with us early on. Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast pretty hard a week before my wedding and since we were from San Diego (having a destination wedding in New York), she called me to give us a status update on the airports and wanted to make sure that our venue and other vendors were still planning to be there for our wedding. She was very concerned about us and our guests flying into NY ok. She also made some calls to verify the marriage bureau would be open to still issue out marriage licences, something I didn't even think of to do.

For our wedding rehearsal, Stacey was there on time and was very professional. When I told her that I needed to get some verbiage for the priest for certain parts of the ceremony, Stacey was right on top of it! She already had a sheet of passages for me to choose from at the Church. You have no idea how surprised I was that she already had something printed out for me. I was so relieved and grateful!!!

The day of the wedding, Stacey did an amazing job! She checked in with us at the hotel where we were getting ready at and made sure we were all ok there. Then she went right to work and made sure the Church and the Restaurant were all set up for the wedding. She was there from beginning to end making sure everything was going according to plan, so that we (the bride and groom) didn't have to stress over any of that. At the venue, she always made sure we had something to drink and always asked if we needed anything else. She even made sure that my vendors were taken care of and had time to eat!

I would definitely recommend With This Ring to any bride! Stacey always answered all my emails right away... and for a anxious bride, that's a BIG plus! She was so easy to work with and not to mention so much FUN!

Tiffany
11/03/2012

I would highly recommend With This Ring to coordinate your next event! Stacey went above and beyond to make my wedding day completely stress-free. Up until the big day, Stacey promptly responded to emails and answered all of my questions and provided suggestions to wedding details I wasn't completely sure about. She was prompt to all of the venue meetings and the rehearsal. She made sure that everything I envisioned for my big day was executed. Stacey and her assistant were wonderful in coordinating the rehearsal. There were last minute changes that needed to be worked out and I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of it along with the banquet manager. And as for the day of...everything was perfect; the ceremony and reception order flowed as I imagined. I didn't have to communicate with any vendors - she handled everything. If it wasn't for her, I probably would've turned into a bridezilla:) I was able to enjoy my wedding, and it was the happiest day of my life. Thank you Stacey! We definitely could not have done this without you!

Kevin
11/26/2011

I just wanted to say that my experience with Stacey Thomas, the owner of With This Ring, was exceptional from the very beginning. We were on a tight time schedule and there was an initial mix-up at my end regarding services and she was nothing short of the consummate professional. She arranged everything that we had asked for and came in on budget for us. Every detail was taken care of as requested and she's just a super individual to deal with. We highly recommend her services to anyone looking for wedding planning!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Stacey and her services. She officiated for us also and she made it so special. Her services showed that she listens and addresses every need. I was working remote to NYC in planning a wedding in GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL, no easy task and Stacey just worked like crazy to make my wildest dream come true. It couldn't have been better, and I've done it before so I know. It was a pleasure just giving it over to Stacey and letting it all happen. Economical, professional and attentive, this revie wis the least we could do to say "thank you"

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Stacey was highly professional and well organized. We did not have to worry about any of the details on the wedding day and she was a huge help to us.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was 150% satisfied with the service from Stacey and her assistant on my wedding day (and prior). I didn't worry about a thing the day of and they were there for my every need! From sewing me (literally) into my dress, to removing red rose stains from it as well as creating a blockade for the bathroom!! Every single detail was looked after and I felt even more like a Princess on our special day. They were kind and professional, all my guests and vendors had pleasant interactions with them as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone!!

nely
10/27/2007

Stacey saved the day when hours before my wedding I realized I forgot my veil. She called up a local wedding boutique and managed to not only find me a beautiful veil within the hour, but as fate would have it, it was the same exact one that I had purchased before. It was such a wonderful coincidence, almost unbelievable! She proved invaluable that day helping me not worry about certain incidences during the reception. The only thing I wish she would have helped me with more is making sure the photographer and videographer were getting the shots I wanted and more poses of both me and my husband. But I should have communicated that to her before the wedding. In the end, having an event planner or even a wedding day coordinator is so vital to ensuring that the bride really does get to ENJOY her big day. Communication is key and I recommend Stacey to anyone looking to have that extra help for such a monumental occassion.