Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About details by Kelly Miller

details by Kelly Miller is an award-winning event consulting company specializing in weddings, corporate events, and social events. From invitations to entertainment, we'll help you create a fabulous event that suits your style and your budget.
Planning a wedding is no easy task! Hiring a wedding planner alleviates stress and frees up your time so that you can truly enjoy the engagement period. Wedding packages at details by Kelly Miller can be customized depending on how much or how little help you need.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

36 Reviews for details by Kelly Miller

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

Kelly was the consummate professional and I am very grateful for her services! Kelly kept all of the vendor details organized and provided me with a handy checklist that I was able to populate with payment due dates and other reminders. Kelly was also able to deal with vendors on my behalf and at my instruction which was invaluable for me when things were busy at work. Kelly was onsite doing all of the heavy lifting on the day of the wedding. My wedding would not have been a success without Kelly. Hiring Kelly Miller was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Civil

I can't say enough good things about Kelly! She was just such a pleasure to work with. I signed up for Kelly's "Partial Planning Package." I thought it was an amazing value for the services she provided - she was completely at my disposal via phone and email any time I had any questions or needed help with anything. She arranged appointments for me to interview potential vendors, provided me with detailed budgeting information, questions to ask during the interviews, and reviews for every potential vendor, and then once I had made vendor selections, assisted with the finalization of all the vendor contracts. She provided a detailed checklist and kept me on track with reminder emails. She was a valuable resource for any questions I had along the way - anything from how to address invitations to budgeting advice to transportation options. I am extremely detail-oriented and I peppered her with questions at every step of the way, and she was always gracious and extremely helpful. In everything she did, her responsiveness, attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy were impeccable. Any time we had in-person meetings, Kelly showed up early, looking gorgeous and professional, was well-prepared with any paperwork and questions we needed to go over, and took excellent notes on the meeting. Most of all, Kelly proved her value with her day-of coordination. She arrived early, kept the schedule moving, and just seamlessly fixed and adjusted and set up and reminded and, and, and - she was a one-woman force of nature, making sure whatever needed to happen, did, without anyone even having to ask. Most of the time I hardly knew she was there - because I was able to just relax and enjoy my own wedding, while she ran around and made sure everything was going well. At the end of the night, she neatly packed everything up and loaded it into our car. I was able to enjoy the evening right to the very end with not a worry in sight. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was wonderful to work with. I met with Kelly about a year before the wedding. She was very organized and professional. She helped to recommend many other vendors that I used for the wedding. As we got closer to the wedding and the stress of everything started bearing down on me, she was able to step in and do a lot of the coordinating. Kelly was absolutely crucial to me having a wonderful wedding day. She managed the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. Her wedding day timeline was spot on; I didn’t feel rushed at all the day of the wedding. Like the professional she was, Kelly showed up early on the wedding day despite feeling very unwell. She helped to make sure everything went off as planned, she even helped with set-up and breakdown. I would recommend Details by Kelly Miller to any bride.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews

1 VIDEO

details by Kelly Miller
2:01 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Kelly Miller is a pleasure to work with. As a wedding vendor I can see how much she cares about her clients and takes the time to make sure everything is just right. Her business is appropriately named "Details" by Kelly Miller. I would recommend her to any bride planning a wedding or any client planning a special event.

Kelly Miller is the kind of person that you want to have around on your wedding day; she is thorough, attentive and extremely detail oriented. She will be there to help you every step of the way and is a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Kelly Miller is a terrific, meticulous wedding planner that is such a pleasure to work with! Her professionalism and attention to detail will surely take the stress out of your big day and allow you to thoroughly enjoy it!

We worked with Kelly on Hannah and Mike's wedding. Everything went perfectly and the day was planned with care. I hope we can work together again.

We love working with Kelly! Be sure to check out her amazing party blog!

Events