512 Overlook Road, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

About details by Kelly Miller

details by Kelly Miller is an award-winning event consulting company specializing in weddings, corporate events, and social events. From invitations to entertainment, we'll help you create a fabulous event that suits your style and your budget.
Planning a wedding is no easy task! Hiring a wedding planner alleviates stress and frees up your time so that you can truly enjoy the engagement period. Wedding packages at details by Kelly Miller can be customized depending on how much or how little help you need.

Bride and bridesmaids
SmMooney0464
PlacecardTree

36 Reviews for details by Kelly Miller

Kristine · Married on 06/14/2015

I can't say enough good things about Kelly! She was just such a pleasure to work with. I signed up for Kelly's "Partial Planning Package." I thought it was an amazing value for the services she provided - she was completely at my disposal via phone and email any time I had any questions or needed help with anything. She arranged appointments for me to interview potential vendors, provided me with detailed budgeting information, questions to ask during the interviews, and reviews for every potential vendor, and then once I had made vendor selections, assisted with the finalization of all the vendor contracts. She provided a detailed checklist and kept me on track with reminder emails. She was a valuable resource for any questions I had along the way - anything from how to address invitations to budgeting advice to transportation options. I am extremely detail-oriented and I peppered her with questions at every step of the way, and she was always gracious and extremely helpful. In everything she did, her responsiveness, attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy were impeccable. Any time we had in-person meetings, Kelly showed up early, looking gorgeous and professional, was well-prepared with any paperwork and questions we needed to go over, and took excellent notes on the meeting. Most of all, Kelly proved her value with her day-of coordination. She arrived early, kept the schedule moving, and just seamlessly fixed and adjusted and set up and reminded and, and, and - she was a one-woman force of nature, making sure whatever needed to happen, did, without anyone even having to ask. Most of the time I hardly knew she was there - because I was able to just relax and enjoy my own wedding, while she ran around and made sure everything was going well. At the end of the night, she neatly packed everything up and loaded it into our car. I was able to enjoy the evening right to the very end with not a worry in sight. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Colleen · Married on 05/09/2015

I definitely recommend Kelly Miller for your wedding coordinator! I don't think our wedding day would have been as flawless without Kelly's services. I booked her the day of planning package, and it was perfect for my wedding needs. I had my reception at the Rose Bank Winery in Newtown, PA, which is very much a DIY venue. At a certain point in planning for this type of wedding, as you keep picking things out and hiring people, you inevitably get overwhelmed. Right at that point, about a month before, Kelly gets involved and coordinates all those overwhelming pieces! Kelly created the most detailed timeline for our wedding day, which assisted all our vendors (florist, cake, photographer, band, caterer, etc). It also helped me visualize the day coming together and thus, relax! I hadn't even thought about some of the details in that timeline, but it turns out, they matter! She had an inventory of all the decorations we brought in, and she made sure there was a plan in place for each of them afterwards. It was so helpful! While we were at our wedding ceremony at my church, Kelly was at the venue making sure that everything was set up the way I wanted. Kelly had attended our walk-through with the caterer, so she already had an idea of what the day should be like. When I finally saw the room, it was exactly the way I wanted. She also helped to make sure things like the father-daughter dance and cake cutting took place on time. My Mom shared that at one point when our dance floor was packed, she asked Kelly about having the tables moved back. Next thing she knew, the caterer had them moved to make the floor wider. It was just so nice to have 1 point person to be able to look to for help rather than track down a bunch of other people. Overall, everything ran perfectly with Kelly there, and I absolutely recommend her!!

Mar 31, 2015

Hi Kelly,

I wanted to personally thank you for a wonderful wedding. Everything that I had envisioned came true. It really was a stress free day and you handle everything. My parents commented on how great you were and even my sister who is type A said she loved you and loved the fact you handled everything with a big smile and she said she didnt even have to worry or take charge(which she normally has to do)
    Everything was perfect! Eddie even said it was a really good weekend from start to finish and that there is nothing that he felt was left out or that he regretted. He was happy with everything, which is usually pretty hard to do :)
    It was absoulutely perfect! And you were amazing, thank you for making my wedding day so great!

-Lisa

details by Kelly Miller FAQ

• What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Sound Sensation DJs
    Sound Sensation DJs Wedding DJs

Kelly Miller is a pleasure to work with. As a wedding vendor I can see how much she cares about her clients and takes the time to make sure everything is just right. Her business is appropriately named "Details" by Kelly Miller. I would recommend her to any bride planning a wedding or any client planning a special event.

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Miller is the kind of person that you want to have around on your wedding day; she is thorough, attentive and extremely detail oriented. She will be there to help you every step of the way and is a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

• Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists
    Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Miller is a terrific, meticulous wedding planner that is such a pleasure to work with! Her professionalism and attention to detail will surely take the stress out of your big day and allow you to thoroughly enjoy it!

• 512 Overlook Road Philadelphia, PA 19128 See on map
    2155197065 (Other Phone Number)