512 Overlook Road, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

About details by Kelly Miller

details by Kelly Miller is an award-winning event consulting company specializing in weddings, corporate events, and social events. From invitations to entertainment, we'll help you create a fabulous event that suits your style and your budget.
Planning a wedding is no easy task! Hiring a wedding planner alleviates stress and frees up your time so that you can truly enjoy the engagement period. Wedding packages at details by Kelly Miller can be customized depending on how much or how little help you need.

• Amelia's Signature Events
PlacecardTree

39 Reviews for details by Kelly Miller

• Lauren

Lauren Greeley · Married on 11/23/2019

Kelly was the planner of our dreams!

Bottom Line: Hire Kelly. Even if you don't think you need a planner. Get her partial planning package at the VERY least if you already have a head start like I did, but I would imagine her full planning packages are also worth every penny!! Myself (the bride), my husband, my family, our guests, and our wedding party have all RAVED about Kelly and her incredible work!! From our initial phone consultation through to our rehearsal, our big day, and even email follow ups AFTER our wedding, Kelly blew us away with her beautiful energy, kind demeanor, organizational skills, and non-invasive professionalism. Kelly took everything we had to organize and plan for in stride: an out of state wedding for us and most of our 150 guests, 4 different wedding hotel blocks, shuttles to the reception because we had separate venues for ceremony and reception, a missing morning hairstylist, a bad evening weather forecast, and oh yeah THE PHILLY MARATHON WEEKEND. Through absolutely everything, Kelly was our right hand woman and the biggest most calming help I could've possibly imagined. There are probably so many details behind the scenes that we don't know about (once my immediate family got wind of me hiring a wedding planner, ha!), but I know by everyone's feedback and our own very personal interactions that Kelly was the best choice for us and our Big Day!! Thank you Kelly!!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • John

John Joseph Robinson · Married on 07/13/2019

She kept us on point, calm and collected.

Kelly was amazing! From her suggestions leading up to the day, to the rehearsal and then the event, Kelly was the best! My spouse and I were a little ambitious and decided to make all of our centerpieces. Each had pillar vases and embellishments specific to the individual table themes (each was based on special dates or trips we went on). It was a lot of work, so much so that on our wedding day, we overslept by 4 hours and we were in chaos. When I called Kelly, she explained she was all over it and to relax. I thought she was out of her mind. We dropped everything off and she said to go get ready and she would handle it. Well, she more more than handled it, she knocked that ball out of the stadium. She worked magic. She also made sure all of our personal effects were properly taken care it and that we had a smooth wedding with no stress. At the end of everything, she handed everything over with a smile, after deconstructing all of the tables and turning everything back over to the venue.

Hiring Kelly was one of the best decisions we made. I will gladly hire her for my second, third and fourth weddings!! (Joking)

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Coordinator Ever!

I was on the fence about a coordinator. Oh my Goodness, am I happy I hired Kelly to be our day of coordinator. I am so thrilled we had her to help with a lot of running around on our wedding day. She was very reasonably prized, and such a pleasure to work with. No one should have their family members/guests running around picking up food, worrying about luggage, tipping vendors, laying out breakfast, cleaning up, filling coolers on their wedding day. Now I know Kelly has many more talents up her sleeve, but she was such a huge help to us, and a super friendly sweet person to have by our side on my wedding day! I would look no further and book Kelly today! She also helped with tipping etiquette, brought up many details I had not thought of, and even has an emergency day of kit! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 01/03/2019

details by Kelly Miller FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sound Sensation DJs Wedding DJs

Kelly Miller is a pleasure to work with. As a wedding vendor I can see how much she cares about her clients and takes the time to make sure everything is just right. Her business is appropriately named "Details" by Kelly Miller. I would recommend her to any bride planning a wedding or any client planning a special event.

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Miller is the kind of person that you want to have around on your wedding day; she is thorough, attentive and extremely detail oriented. She will be there to help you every step of the way and is a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

• Daneene Jensen & Associates Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly Miller is a terrific, meticulous wedding planner that is such a pleasure to work with! Her professionalism and attention to detail will surely take the stress out of your big day and allow you to thoroughly enjoy it!

• 512 Overlook Road Philadelphia, 19128 See on map
    2155197065 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (details by Kelly Miller)