The Wedding Belles

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was my day of wedding coordinator and I could not have been happier with my choice. I planed most of the wedding myself and in the last few months I started to panic because everything starts moving faster towards the end. I found Donna on Wedding wire called her and from our first conversation to our last she was funny, kind and calm. Which for a wedding day planner is key, she never freaked out and made sure to keep calm the whole day. I'm so grateful to have had her with me this day, if you are looking for smooth sailing choose Donna!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Donna for my planning and day-of coordination. I wanted to do a lot on my own planning my wedding and she introduced me to a lot of vendors around town and vouched for the people that she knew were good. The most important part of her value was in the time within the 2 weeks before the wedding- we'd had to move 3 months before the wedding and I had to let go of control and let her deal with the planning. My day went very smoothly, no hiccups, and she and her team were great. I loved my wedding! Thank you Donna!

The Wedding Belles responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lauren! You were so much fun to work with and I wish you and Barry the very best.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna and The Wedding Belles are FAAAAAABULOUS! We hired Donna to help with planning and day-of coordination for our son's wedding. We were not disappointed. She was available at all times during the planning process to answer questions, returning calls and emails promptly, and the day of the wedding she was the first to arrive and the last to leave, helping with set up, take down and everything in between. The wedding was beautiful and thanks to Donna's organization, started on time. She worked well with all of the vendors. We would not hesitate to recommend The Wedding Belles to future brides needing help with their wedding.

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have worked with Donna for several years helping brides realize their wedding dreams. She is friendly, accommodating, punctual and very responsible, always going "the extra mile" for her clients to make sure all the fine details are perfect.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was a great help in making our wedding wonderful! She relieved a lot of the stress from is and took things into her own hands-- exactly what we needed!
We had a terrible experience with a bus company and she even called them while we were ok out honeymoon and got us our money back!
Thank you, Donna!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Donna and The Wedding Belles. Donna provided day-of coordination service for my wedding last month and was absolutely wonderful. Through the whole process of wedding planning she was helpful, responsive, and instrumental in keeping me on track.

The day of the wedding she and her team made sure everything stayed on schedule and took care of more things than I probably even know about so that my my fiance and I could enjoy every minute of our special day.

You will not regret working with Donna and The Wedding Belles - they are professional, friendly, fantastic people to have helping you with your wedding!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot stress how wonderful Donna was. She made my entire wedding a magical, stress-free event.
I don't know if I would have been able to pull everything off without her. I recommend "The Wedding Belles" 100%; she has great taste and is very fun to work with!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Wedding: 01/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was a great wedding planner. My husband and I were planning an out of town wedding from Houston to be in Driftwood and Donna helped us through it all. I was trying to juggle work and school, along with wedding planning and she helped me stay on track and make sure everything was handled. She helped recommend vendors from the area, as well as, organize all of them for the set up times the day of. Prior to the wedding, we met at the venue to go over details and help ensure everything was set up like I wanted. She helped set up all our decorations the day of and helped clean up afterwards. Donna, her husband and Eileen were wonderful. I would definitely recommend Donna as your wedding planner. She helped make our day wonderful as I am sure she would do the same for you. Thanks Donna!!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donnas has made our special day even more special. Thanks to her amazing attention to details and her creativity, our wedding was just perfect. We did not have to worry about a thing! We highly recommend "The Wedding Belles" to anyone who wants their wedding dreams come true.

Bianca and Sriharsha

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a photographer at the wedding and was really impressed with Donna and her crew. I've never see a wedding planned and go so smoothly. It was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone there, including myself as a photographer. She gave a detailed timeline as well to each vendor to help make the day go so smoothly. If you have any hesitation, book her! I saw her make a bride and grooms day great!!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all let me start off by saying she was an angle sent. Brides , please what ever you do, don't listen to that saying "You can do it your self." I was clueless to a lot of details because I never had a wedding before. It takes a lot of planning and details makes the difference. Well Donna and her husband traveled with me to San Antonio on several occasions and they took the time out of their schedule to help me. They went over and beyond and they were such pleasant people to work with.

She also was the least expensive for a Day of Planner. I met her at the bridal convention and stopped at her booth. Every thing looked so professional and elegant. I had been searching and searching and there are a lot of want to be planners out there. She had references and pictures to back up her work.

I would recommend her to all my friends anytime.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Donna to coordinate our wedding which we held in our backyard. She was very helpful leading up to and during the wedding itself which required a lot more work than a wedding at a rented venue.

She let us pay her over time so as not to burden us with a lump sum the day of the wedding.

All of her recommended vendors were awesome. She also worked with all of our vendors and made sure to get updates from all of them, so we only had to work through Donna to get everything we needed. This was a huge help in saving time and reducing stress.

Donna also went with me to try on dresses and helped with my dress decision making at no charge. You can tell she genuinely loves weddings and has a passion for helping soon-to-be brides create the wedding of their dreams.

She came a week early to our house with her husband to make sure everything would be setup perfectly. Her husband and her brought power cables and lights and spent hours helping us illuminate our backyard for the big day. Her and her husband really transformed our backyard with lights around our trees and bordering our flower beds and made sure everything was beautiful.

She also did so many little extra things I was just too busy to think of or execute like bringing a wedding sign to direct guests and decorating hurricane candles and holders with our theme colors for the ceremony. She also put some flowers on our cake to dress it up a bit and it turned out perfect!

The day of the wedding, she brought donuts over for us and helped get going with setting up. She got all the table cloths, runners and centerpieces out and set up. After the ceremony she moved the chairs over to the tables for dinner.

At the end of the night she left us a very special gift in our hotel room that evening! She also helped clean up our yard and bring our gifts inside.

Donna was very helpful and we would highly recommend her for any wedding or party planning!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna, was our wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding at the Renaissance Hotel, Austin. Donna's staff was amazing, she was there when all the vendors arrived to set up for the wedding. I left the entire setup in Donna's hands, no worries she knew exactly what to do. Everyone at the hotel was very pleased with the services the Wedding Belles (Donna) provided. I highly recommend any bride to Wedding Belles (Donna).

Sandra A.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna Gostecnik, the owner of The Wedding Belles, was a pleasure to work with. She did an excellent job planning my wife's 40th birthday party and celebration events surrounding this important day. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional event planner. As a result of how happy I was with her services, I will be using The Wedding Belles for my company Christmas party later this year.
Isiah

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ladies, do yourself a favor and hire Donna! Hiring her was the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. She knows what she is doing and how to handle all of the vendors. She has a great attitude and is always willing to go above and beyond! Her husband, David is also a huge help! Together they coordinated all of my vendors arrival times, met with us at our venue multiple times and were always flexible. We could not have pulled it off without them! If you want a stress free day on your wedding, hire her. You can thank me later!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Donna as a Day of Coordinator for my wedding. My venue (The Umlauf Sculpture Garden) did not come with an onsite coordinator. I seriously think this is one of the smartest things we did for our wedding planning. Donna took care of confirming all of our vendors, setting up delivery times, distributed tips and countless other things that I am sure I am not even aware of. If there was a problem on my wedding day I am certainly not aware of it, as it was taken care of long before it filtered down to me. My wedding day really was relaxed and relatively stress free because I had every confidence that Donna and her staff would take of everything and keep everything on track.

She is very organized, responsive and professional and above all a really lovely person. She was wonderful to work with and very budget friendly. I highly recommend you contact The Wedding Belles if you are looking for a coordinator, they made my beautiful day even more.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
512-255-0150
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards