Paris Connection Bridal

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lovely, small bridal shop owned and operated by a wonderful Parisian woman with a great eye for what would enhance your perfect bridal look. Loads of amazing bridal jewelry also available. The store itself is on the second floor, with floor to ceiling windows looking out over downtown San Francisco. Her selection is small but very carefully chosen. We found the perfect dress there, and right on budget. Also highly recommend for bridal party jewelry - or custom bridal jewelry designs. She has this great big basket of earrings, many from France for just a few dollars - we had a hard time keeping the bridesmaids attention they were having so much fun!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paris Connection Bridal was my first stop in wedding dress shopping because it carried my favorite designer (Justin Alexander), and it turned out that Paris Connection was the only store I needed! The owner, Marie, was personable, helpful, and knowledgeable. She was kind, yet honest, about what might work with my body type and what might now work well. When I fell in love with the second dress that I tried on, she was patient enough to let me prance around in it for 45 minutes and did not push me to buy it. She even encouraged me to keep looking at other stores to see if there was anything that could beat that second dress. Nothing else even came close, and Marie ended up giving us a great deal on that dress! In fact, we were almost $1,000 UNDER our dress budget! I would definitely recommend Paris Connection Bridal to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding gown and a fun shopping experience!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Marie is the best. After countless bridal dress consultations I was sure I would never find THE dress. Marie took one look at her subject (me) pulled a few dresses and helped me into each one. She was very honest about what worked for my body type and what didn't which put my mother and I at ease. Finally, a genuine opinion!!! Marie has a small range of unique dresses that look more expensive than they actually are. The dress I chose is killer. Even my seamstress said it was the most beautiful dress she had seen in a long time. Visit Marie with an open mind. Her selection is minimal but she has great taste in fashion and will help guide you in the right direction even if you don't chose one of her dresses. My only complaint: my dress delivered nearly one month late.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie is wonderful! We got our bridesmaid dresses from her. In the beginning, I had no idea what I wanted, and she was very good at narrowing down the dresses based on size and description of my bridesmaids. The dress we went with was very flattering on all my bridesmaids. The pricing was very reasonable as well.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This is a small shop, but what they have is nice, and Marie will take care of you.

I first came here to help my friend pick out her wedding gown, and I came back a few months later to pick out my own. We both chose Justin Alexander gowns that looked and felt like they should cost twice what they did.

Marie offers good advice and honest, unbiased opinions about what will and will not work for you. She will help you find the right shape for your gown, and the right accessories to go with it.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was amazing and Marie is very helpful! She was great and wouldn't go any where else to get my dress or accessories!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie is amazing! She is a woman who knows women! She knows what styles look good on what shapes and how to bring out one's personal style in their wedding day look! She had me try on a few looks that were a little "out there" for fun, but it all paid off when we found "the dress!" Not only did we find the dress there, but Marie also makes beautiful jewelry and hair pieces that would amaze anyone. We also found my hair clip that accentuated the dress perfectly.

Marie is a delight to work with...and has an extensive collection of dresses, shoes, jewelry, veils, and under-garments. She is a must see in the hunt for the perfect gown!

• Wedding: 08/23/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Marie!!! When I spoke to her over the phone to schedule an appointment, I gave her an idea of what I was looking for. When we arrived for our appointment she had a dress that she held aside for us that had just arrived...it was the second dress I tried on and the one I purchased! She doesn't have a gigantic selection but what she has is very high quality and absolutely beautiful. She is very skilled at finding the right dress to fit your height/weight/skin tone/etc. She wouldn't tell you that you looked good in a dress just to make a sale. She was very honest in telling us if a dress looked good. Although the one I picked was the second one I tried on, I did try on about ten more just to make sure! Marie was very patient with us and extremely helpful. Her pricing is very reasonable. She also made my earrings, necklace, and hair pin to wear with the dress. The dress came with a brooch that we didn't like so Marie made a replacement piece that was perfect! It is worth the trip to San Francisco to see her...she also has a large collection of jewelry and other accessories.

• Wedding: 04/26/2008
415-552-9774
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards