LEO Design Gallery

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Initially I was up in the air about getting a wedding planner. I was trying to stick to a budget and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on something that I couldn't "cross of my list" - in fact it seemed like an additional expense because I really had not been considering a wedding planner until I met Heather at LEO Design. Getting a wedding planner was an investment- and one that I am glad that I made. It was so helpful having someone to advise me as went through the planning process, and keep me on track with deadlines and vendor contracts. There are so many details that I would not have even considered both with the contracts themselves (making sure things were included, and who was responsible for what), and things I needed to take care of on my own. While it was very helpful having someone through the whole process, I felt the real value came the 3 months leading up to the wedding: Cross checking everything, confirming all the vendors, making a timeline, making back up plans, and having someone with experience basically doing a play by play looking for potential problems so that on the day of you don't have to worry about anything!

I had an outdoor ceremony and of course the weather was bit up in the air the day of my wedding. Heather had a plan A, B, and C - Luckily the weather held out and we were able to go with plan A, but when things were up in the air I had zero stress. I was able to enjoy getting ready without worrying about who was taking care of what/ when would a decision need to be made about if we could have the ceremony outside...and who was to make that call...me? Luckily- I didn't have to make any of those calls or be bothered with any problems that i'm sure came up and were resolved without me even having to know about!
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Truely easy to work with and very professional.
Work is amazing, it made me nervous that i could not see the idea that they had exactly but it was truly beautiful and amazing.
We did not want over the top but somehting to change the room from previous weddings we did.
Asked what our budget was and worked with it!
Honestly one of the best decisions we made. We couldn't have been happier and everything went/looked the way we imagined and beyond!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding day would not have been complete without you guys! Our reception was absolutely stunning. When we walked in we could not believe that was our reception! Thank you so much Heather for all that you made happen! Thank you Andrea and Mackenzie for making sure our big day went as planned. And Greg, you did an absolutely gorgeous job with the fabric wall. Our wedding day would not have been complete or amazing without all of you!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter and her fiance decided that they wanted to get married before he left for South Korea (He's in the army). That gave us 6 weeks to plan a wedding. Thank goodness we found Heather and her staff. We would never have been able to pull everything together without them. Heather worked with us every step of the way providing vendor information and advice; she and her team were even there at the wedding/reception to make sure all ran smoothly. Greg, Billy and Nick transformed our backyard into a beautiful sparkling venue for the evening wedding. True professionals and super nice to boot! Can't thank you guys enough!
Wedding: 05/31/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our winter wonderland wedding was a dream come true thanks to the hard working and very creative team at LEO. Greg's design work matched everything that I could imagine and more! Heather and her assistants helped me not to worry about anything. I'm so grateful for LEO! Thank you!!!
Wedding: 12/08/2012

Chuck 1 Reviews
We cannot thank you, Greg and your staff enough for the wonderful job you did. The venue was beautifully decorated (every thing Ali and Nick had hoped for). Cannot believe the positive feedback we've gotten on the wedding and how smoothly it went. Laura thanks you for getting her the static guard - what a life saver! I must tell you, I'm a numbers cruncher -former corporate finance executive. When Ali said she wanted wedding planner, at the onset, I was extremely dubious. Waste of money, I thought. I now think it was one of the best investments I've ever made. Kudos, kudos, kudos.
Wedding: 11/03/2012

Private User 2 Reviews
When my now husband and I got engaged, we knew two things: we didn't want a cookie cutter wedding and I was not a do-it-yourself bride, so hiring a wedding planner and decorator were a must. LEO was perfect for us. Without Executive Wedding Planner, Heather, we would have been lost during the planning process. She created a budget, recommended vendors (all of which we chose), kept us on track, and thought of all the details we wouldn't have. More importantly though, she was there day and night to offer advice, help solve any problems, and even just vent to.

Greg, the Productions Manager and Executive Decorator, listened to my ideas/vision, made great suggestions, and ultimately made our venue look even more amazing than I could have imagined.

The LEO team made our wedding day completely stress free. (Due to Hurricane Sandy, the linens didn't arrive until 11 pm the night before the wedding. I never would have know if my husband hadn't told me afterwards.)  Heather went as far as to fix a hole in my dress, remove a stain from my dress, and help me into my reception shoes. LEO assistants, MacKenzie and Andrea, were so helpful, making sure my husband and I had anything and everything we needed. Thanks to Heather, Greg, and the whole LEO team our guests are still talking about our wedding almost 4 months later.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Heather and her team were amazing on our wedding day. I can not thank her enough for all her hard work. I would highly recommend LEO to any bride out there!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather and Greg did an excellet job assisting us with our planning and decor! We were so stressed out with our venue, until we hired LEO. LEO came in and straightened everything out! Mackenzie, their event planner was by my side all day, and made me feel like a celebrity! We had the perfect fall wedding thanks to LEO!
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Heather and her LEO team were wonderful and created the perfect dream event for me. They did everything I asked and captured all of my visions. Everything was organized and ran as smooth as possible. It could not have been more beautiful and I felt comfortable the whole day knowing that they were behind the scenes ensuring everything was perfect. All around just wonderful.
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Veronica 1 Reviews
Working with Heather from Lovely Events and Occasions helped make my wedding day a dream come true! I was skeptical at first (And the groom even more so!), but my future mother-in-law talked me into setting up our first meeting... and I am sooo glad she did. Prior to the wedding, Heather set up a cake-tasting with the wedding coordinator at our venue and arranged for 5 - 6 bakers to send samples of chocolate and vanilla cakes so we could do a blind taste-test to choose our cake baker. Not only did we get samples, we got entire cakes, as well as candies. It was wonderful... and delicious! It made choosing a baker a piece of cake! : ) Heather promised to make my wedding day stress-free, and she and Mackenzie did just that. Not only did they make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be, they made sure the ballroom was set properly (it wasn't originally), and made sure that everything went smoothly, from the church to the reception. I didn't worry about anything... and I didn't have to! I can't thank LEO enough for their help in planning our perfect day... it turned out better than we ever could have imagined!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather and her team were amazing!! At all of the meetings we had before the wedding, she made sure that everything was thought out and well planned. Even when I pulled my wedding dress out of the bag, an hour before the ceremony, and noticed that it wasn't hemmed properly, Heather got right on it and made sure the wedding shop tailor came to my venue and fixed it. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my day! I didn't have to worry about anything, she made sure everything was timed perfectly. Heather and her team was amazing from giving me idea's, helping with the planning, decorating and so much more. I would recommend Lovely Events and Occasions to anyone. Not only did she make sure my wedding was perfect, I also made a friend. Thank you so much Heather!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather was a lifesaver. Our caterer did not want us to use a wedding planner as she felt she could do it herself. But when push came to shove, Heather made sure she and her colleague and decorator extraordinaire, Jenz, went above and beyond to make sure my daughters day was all we had hoped for. Heather was responsive to our needs and acted with professionalism at all times. I would recommend Lovely Events and Occasions to anyone dreaming of the perfect wedding. Thanks for everything and best wishes with the opening of your second Lovely Events and Occasions location in Phoenixville!
Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather and her team were great, especially the week of and day of the wedding. They made sure everything went according to plan and we had nothing to worry about. Heather even helped with last minute wardrobe malfunctions minutes before the ceremony! We were very lucky to have her there to help our wedding run smoothly.
Wedding: 09/24/2011
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were great to work with. We only had curtains added to our decor, but they made suggestions as to what would look the best and even surprised us with some up-lighting on the curtains. It looked beautiful!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best Event Planner in the business. Heather will be there from day 1 of planning til the event is over. Can't say anything bad about her she went beyond my expectations.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
 610-670-6502
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire