LEO Design Gallery

LEO Design Gallery

Favorite
West Reading & Phoenixville, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

I would highly recommend that everyone do their homework before agreeing to work with Heather and her "team." I found the entire experience to be very unprofessional, compared to the many other vendors I've encountered throughout the wedding planning process. My fiancé and I were extremely unimpressed with the services that were offered. There were a lot of details that Heather declined to mention: including the fact that her husband owns the sister company that provides lighting, drapery, etc. I felt as though Heather tried to encourage my fiancé and I to consider venues that needed to be "transformed," in hopes of us needing to sign contracts with other vendors (i.e. her husband). Additionally, her entire office smelled of body odor during our meeting - it literally took your breath away. She is the only vendor, in my experience, who required a full payment up front.
I would highly suggest doing some research on venues, vendors and services providers before signing a contract with Heather. Maybe she is exactly what you're seeking, but my experience with her was less that "lovely."

Recently Married

Heather is an amazing wedding planner and worth every penny. If you are on the fence because it is one more expense, it is worth it! I wanted to enjoy this whole experience, and having Heather every step of the way relieved the stress and anxiety of planning and only left room for happiness and excitement. On the day of, Heather and her crew made the day run so smooth. Any extra thought or hiccup (because theres always at least one of those) was resolved so quickly I didn't even notice.
I was able to create a vision of the best wedding I could imagine and Heather and Greg (decorator) made sure it came to life. It was more than i could have imagined. The days before the wedding I was able to step back and pamper myself and enjoy time with my family as Heather ensured my wedding dreams were coming true. There was NO STRESS. What bride can look back and say that, those that worked with LEO!
Heather and Greg are also really kind, awesome people. You work with your wedding team for a long period of time so it is great to be able to work with great people, who listen, are flexible, and have a calming demeanor.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Heather and her entire team at Leo Design Gallery were so great and made our day better than we imagined. They are creative, professional, helpful and very good at what they do. They took the time to really get to know us and what we were looking for on our special day. They turned our vision into a reality and had awesome ideas and suggestions down to every little detail. She made the day go smoothly despite any issue that arose. I highly recommend Heather, Greg and their entire team.

Recently Married

Leo Design Gallery followed up with me after I attended a bridal shower. It turned out that they were running a special for brides getting married in early 2015. We actually got all our lighting for 50% off. Any bride knows that saving is crucial to any wedding. Heather is who I worked with and she was great. She answer all of my questions and was very helpful giving me a list of people to contact for vendors I still needed to book. I would advise anyone to use the Leo Design Gallery they do it all this is truly a one stop place and they have so much knowledge of everything.

Melina
04/04/2015

Thanks to Heather and her staff we had a flawless wedding. Everything went smoothly. Our planning was executed as well as we could have hoped. Everything went according to plan. And, everyone had a great time :).

Heather and her team were professional and at the same time amazingly caring, supportive, and flexible. Their experience and advice helped us avoid pitfalls that would have ruined our day. They also kept us grounded, and helped us stay focused on what was important for us.

It is clear to us why the LEO team has been voted the best in the business. They give their clients their all, and it shows. Any couple would be lucky to have them as their planning team.

@ Heather and her team: Keep up the great work!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Initially I was up in the air about getting a wedding planner. I was trying to stick to a budget and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on something that I couldn't "cross of my list" - in fact it seemed like an additional expense because I really had not been considering a wedding planner until I met Heather at LEO Design. Getting a wedding planner was an investment- and one that I am glad that I made. It was so helpful having someone to advise me as went through the planning process, and keep me on track with deadlines and vendor contracts. There are so many details that I would not have even considered both with the contracts themselves (making sure things were included, and who was responsible for what), and things I needed to take care of on my own. While it was very helpful having someone through the whole process, I felt the real value came the 3 months leading up to the wedding: Cross checking everything, confirming all the vendors, making a timeline, making back up plans, and having someone with experience basically doing a play by play looking for potential problems so that on the day of you don't have to worry about anything!

I had an outdoor ceremony and of course the weather was bit up in the air the day of my wedding. Heather had a plan A, B, and C - Luckily the weather held out and we were able to go with plan A, but when things were up in the air I had zero stress. I was able to enjoy getting ready without worrying about who was taking care of what/ when would a decision need to be made about if we could have the ceremony outside...and who was to make that call...me? Luckily- I didn't have to make any of those calls or be bothered with any problems that i'm sure came up and were resolved without me even having to know about!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Truely easy to work with and very professional.
Work is amazing, it made me nervous that i could not see the idea that they had exactly but it was truly beautiful and amazing.
We did not want over the top but somehting to change the room from previous weddings we did.
Asked what our budget was and worked with it!
Honestly one of the best decisions we made. We couldn't have been happier and everything went/looked the way we imagined and beyond!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Our wedding day would not have been complete without you guys! Our reception was absolutely stunning. When we walked in we could not believe that was our reception! Thank you so much Heather for all that you made happen! Thank you Andrea and Mackenzie for making sure our big day went as planned. And Greg, you did an absolutely gorgeous job with the fabric wall. Our wedding day would not have been complete or amazing without all of you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My daughter and her fiance decided that they wanted to get married before he left for South Korea (He's in the army). That gave us 6 weeks to plan a wedding. Thank goodness we found Heather and her staff. We would never have been able to pull everything together without them. Heather worked with us every step of the way providing vendor information and advice; she and her team were even there at the wedding/reception to make sure all ran smoothly. Greg, Billy and Nick transformed our backyard into a beautiful sparkling venue for the evening wedding. True professionals and super nice to boot! Can't thank you guys enough!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our winter wonderland wedding was a dream come true thanks to the hard working and very creative team at LEO. Greg's design work matched everything that I could imagine and more! Heather and her assistants helped me not to worry about anything. I'm so grateful for LEO! Thank you!!!

Chuck
11/03/2012

We cannot thank you, Greg and your staff enough for the wonderful job you did. The venue was beautifully decorated (every thing Ali and Nick had hoped for). Cannot believe the positive feedback we've gotten on the wedding and how smoothly it went. Laura thanks you for getting her the static guard - what a life saver! I must tell you, I'm a numbers cruncher -former corporate finance executive. When Ali said she wanted wedding planner, at the onset, I was extremely dubious. Waste of money, I thought. I now think it was one of the best investments I've ever made. Kudos, kudos, kudos.

2+ years ago

When my now husband and I got engaged, we knew two things: we didn't want a cookie cutter wedding and I was not a do-it-yourself bride, so hiring a wedding planner and decorator were a must. LEO was perfect for us. Without Executive Wedding Planner, Heather, we would have been lost during the planning process. She created a budget, recommended vendors (all of which we chose), kept us on track, and thought of all the details we wouldn't have. More importantly though, she was there day and night to offer advice, help solve any problems, and even just vent to.

Greg, the Productions Manager and Executive Decorator, listened to my ideas/vision, made great suggestions, and ultimately made our venue look even more amazing than I could have imagined.

The LEO team made our wedding day completely stress free. (Due to Hurricane Sandy, the linens didn't arrive until 11 pm the night before the wedding. I never would have know if my husband hadn't told me afterwards.)  Heather went as far as to fix a hole in my dress, remove a stain from my dress, and help me into my reception shoes. LEO assistants, MacKenzie and Andrea, were so helpful, making sure my husband and I had anything and everything we needed. Thanks to Heather, Greg, and the whole LEO team our guests are still talking about our wedding almost 4 months later.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Heather and her team were amazing on our wedding day. I can not thank her enough for all her hard work. I would highly recommend LEO to any bride out there!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heather and Greg did an excellet job assisting us with our planning and decor! We were so stressed out with our venue, until we hired LEO. LEO came in and straightened everything out! Mackenzie, their event planner was by my side all day, and made me feel like a celebrity! We had the perfect fall wedding thanks to LEO!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Heather and her LEO team were wonderful and created the perfect dream event for me. They did everything I asked and captured all of my visions. Everything was organized and ran as smooth as possible. It could not have been more beautiful and I felt comfortable the whole day knowing that they were behind the scenes ensuring everything was perfect. All around just wonderful.

Veronica
06/16/2012

Working with Heather from Lovely Events and Occasions helped make my wedding day a dream come true! I was skeptical at first (And the groom even more so!), but my future mother-in-law talked me into setting up our first meeting... and I am sooo glad she did. Prior to the wedding, Heather set up a cake-tasting with the wedding coordinator at our venue and arranged for 5 - 6 bakers to send samples of chocolate and vanilla cakes so we could do a blind taste-test to choose our cake baker. Not only did we get samples, we got entire cakes, as well as candies. It was wonderful... and delicious! It made choosing a baker a piece of cake! : ) Heather promised to make my wedding day stress-free, and she and Mackenzie did just that. Not only did they make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be, they made sure the ballroom was set properly (it wasn't originally), and made sure that everything went smoothly, from the church to the reception. I didn't worry about anything... and I didn't have to! I can't thank LEO enough for their help in planning our perfect day... it turned out better than we ever could have imagined!