Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting

Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting

Bringing your event dreams to life..One Detail at a time.

8868 Research Blvd. Suite 308

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Leave the Details to Me to help us with our day of coordination for our summer 2013 wedding and take some of that final stress of our shoulders. While Vintage Villas offers on on site event planner, we knew that we needed a little extra help and the security of knowing that all of the details would be attended to by professionals instead of allowing/roping our family into helping set up the day of (which they would have gladly done, but the stress levels would have been intense!)

Our main contact for the wedding was Kristen Girard and I believe this was one of her first events as a head Coordinator. Shelley Gay, Lead Coordinator (now owner), was also present at planning meetings, and was actually in attendance the day of our wedding as well. We worked closely with Kristen throughout the process, emailing contracts back and forth, getting references and contact information, and organizing the planning guides that LTD2M has in place.

Despite only having day of Coordination, their services extended well beyond day of. We met with Kristen and Shelley several times in office, and they both attended the site walk through 2 weeks before the big day.

Day of the wedding, I didn't have a care in the world. Matt and I felt fully confident that everything would run as planned and it was perfect. Everything ran on time (even a little bit early) and any issues that may have come up were completely taken care of without Matt and I ever knowing. During photos, Kristen and Shelley made sure that the wedding party had water and hors d'oeuvres (it was 103 degrees out!) and Kristen even patted down my sweaty face between photos!! Truly hands on service!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

My wedding planner was one hour late to set up.
She didn't have the candles lit in the reception.
She didn't unpack and set up the candles in the fire pit.
She was rude to some of my guests.
She didn't have the sign in table ready before the wedding started.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Keri for day of and she went above and beyond! It was not originally in my budget for a coordinator, but after talking to Keri I realized I needed her! I wish I would've booked her earlier in the process. She really helped the day flow perfectly and really helped me not just with the day of details, but answering a lot of my questions during the planning process!

• Wedding: 02/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I hired Keri to be my wedding planner for my VERY complex wedding at The Driskill Hotel this past December. Keri, Shelley, Kristen and Rachel all did a PHENOMENAL job with EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. The name says it all! I had no less than about 75 specific tiny details that I wanted showcased and these women really knocked it out of the park. Every place card, every petal and every single fleck of glitter was meticulously placed exactly where it was meant to be. Shelley (bless her heart) even took time out of the evening to pat me down with damp washcloths when my dress got too hot for me! These women really have it together, and here's the best part: we started the ceremony ON TIME! Who does that?
If there were any issues with decor or anything that day I don't know about it. I made it no easy task and Keri, Shelley, Kristen and Rachel handled each and every request I had with a smile on their faces and a calm and reassuring manner. Every time I got overwhelmed with excitement one of them was there with a drink for both myself and my husband. Not only was everything perfectly placed, centered, and aligned, the ceremony started on time, and the reception clean up was done in 30 minutes! They have it together like a well-oiled machine and I just cannot say enough about these women...they have all really found their calling and love what they do.On the planning side, Keri (my main contact) was always available via text or email (and usually by phone) to answer any questions I had and to offer up suggestions. She helped put together the A+ team of event professionals for my wedding. Everyone was so awesome, and Keri handled all the details of each and every contract for me. She kept me on time with payments, deposits, scheduling, and even distributed the tips for me at the end of the night! It was SO NICE to show up to my wedding and not have to worry about a single thing. She and her team are straight MIRACLE workers!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kerri with Leave the Details to Me is absolutely amazing! We were not going to use a wedding planner due to budget, but after seeing her work my best friend's wedding, David and I decided to get the details about her. We contacted Kerri and she welcomed us with open arms as clients. Kerri had Natasha manage our rehearsal at the church since she was already committed to a wedding and assured us that everything would run smoothly and that she would be there along with Natasha on our big day!!! Kerri and Natasha worked our wedding together and everything went smoothly and was absolutely perfect. Kerri's attention to detail is amazing! We were not stressed at all on our wedding day because Kerri coordinated everything perfectly. She was there every step of the way and we can not thank her and her team enough. We would highly recommend her!!!
~Phuong and David

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri was absolutely amazing!! She was there for us the entire weekend. Anytime we even thought about needing something..she was there right by our side with whatever we needed!! Having Keri as my planner put me at ease and allowed me to enjoy my rehearsal and wedding. If anything went wrong..i didn't know about it!! Keri was amazing to work with and we will miss her!!! I would recommend Keri to anyone who wants to enjoy their wedding and not worry about a thing!!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met Keri at one of the Bridal Extravaganzas at the Palmer Events Center. My fiancé and I weren’t originally planning on getting a wedding planner, but after talking to her and seeing what she could do, we decided it would be a good investment. We only chose her “day of” package; however, she was available for recommendations and advice whenever we needed her. She even helped us set up a few meetings and let us meet at her office. All of her recommendations were great, and we were very pleased with her recommendations for our venue, dj, and florist. As the name of her company implies, she is very detail oriented, and will have you worrying about nothing on your big day. Not only was she onsite 6 hours before the start of the wedding, but she brought 2 assistants with her! My husband and I both have very large families, and she definitely has the “take-charge” type of personality needed to handle such a large group. If there were any snags on our wedding day, we certainly didn’t know about them because Keri and her team took care of everything. I actually heard a day or two after the wedding that the cake had partially collapsed, but Keri was able to get the cake people back in a hurry to fix it, and I couldn’t even tell! She also kept us right on schedule with all of the nights events, including dances, cake cutting, toasts, bouquet toss, and she made sure we sat down to eat! Keri made sure ahead of time that everything was accounted for and packed away (even helping to load people’s cars!). And at the end of the night, she sent us off with extra food and cake in to-go containers, all packed up in a large bag. We got so many compliments from our guests about how smoothly everything went, and how they wished they’d had a wedding planner for their wedding! Many thanks to Keri and her team!

Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with Carmen and Marcus. It was a beautiful day and we couldn't be prouder to have been a part of such a special day. We wish you lots of joy and happiness for many years to come!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team at Leave the Details to Me were wonderful. I was planning my wedding in Austin while living in Houston, and having them quickly reply to emails and phone calls while recommending fantastic vendors was a huge weight off my shoulders. I felt confident that my wedding would be perfect, and it was! I would recommend Keri and her team to anyone!

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri Wooten is everyones best friend! use her and her company! She handled day of services for our daughters wedding, and was the best. Why would you use any one else. She loves her job, and can really run a rehearsal.

• Wedding: 01/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy with decided to hire Leave the details to me as our wedding planner! they are by far the best and made our wedding so enjoyable as they took care of every single detail and many i was not even aware. True prossesionals and i can't say enough about the service they provide!!!
Thanks
Shawn Bradley

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and her team are consummate professionals. They did a beautiful job on Sarah and Jason's wedding in June 2011. They kept our budget in mind,too, which I really appreciated. Everything was just perfect that day. No chaos and no catastrophes allowed by that wonderful staff. Keri, you also have a lovely sense of humor, which went a long way toward forestalling anxiety on my part.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri was amazing. She made sure that my day was perfect. Everything happened on time and perfectly. She took care of every detail. I don't know what I would have done without her!!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri was asked to assist our wedding venue (wedding planners) because of the large guest number. She is a very organized, professional, warm, and personable woman to work with. She made my mom and I feel very at ease with the process. She worked very well with our wedding venue/wedding planners (Arbor Pointe - Pat and Kristin) during the process and her staff did as well as on the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Keri and Leave the Details to Me to anyone looking for wedding and event consulting.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri did an amazing job the day of my wedding - I did not have to worry about a thing. She really did focus on the details and was ready with suggestions for the smallest decision. A great advisor to have on your side!

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and her team were absolutely amazing!! They took care of absolutely everything and the day was flawless thanks to her. She is extremely professional and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish there were an option to choose above labeled "sanity", because that is exactly what Keri and her staff did for us. LTDTM did an amazing job helping us make our dream wedding come to life! Keri is very passionate about her role as a wedding coordinator and it shows - even though I am sure she had other events on the books, Keri made us feel like our wedding day was her main priority. She took time to get to know us as a couple and genuinely showed interest in what our vision was; then she made it happen. Though we only used here as a "day of" coordinator, I wished by the end of it that we could have hired her to handle the whole thing from start to finish. Keri is also very well connected and networked in the event planning industry. Surely it is not an overstatement to say that hiring Keri was the best decision we made. I would most definitely recommend Keri and the Leave the Details to Me staff to any bride who wants her wedding day to look beautiful and feel unique, but also to any couple who wants to be able to enjoy their wedding day without having to worry about the details.

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
512-228-1728
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards