LA DOLCE IDEA Weddings & Soirees

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

April 11th, 2015, had to have been the most flawless day in history! At least, that's the way our wedding went down in the books! Sabrina, by far was the best choice ever. The last thing someone wants on their wedding day is to have to worry about a thing. And that's exactly what we did, nothing! Sabrina, is the goddess of wedding planners. She coordinated every second of our beautiful day. The only thing we ever worried about was if our glasses were kept full and if we needed a touch up on our lip gloss. Actually, that's a fib, Sabrina even kept out glasses full through out our special day! She not only tailored to our every need, on this special day. She made herself always available, from the smallest details; personalizing our favors, decorating/arranging our beautiful cake table, holding our hands and reviewing every detail needed the day before, during our rehearsal, guiding us with a personalized checklist nearly a year before our wedding, endless emails and so much more! Our friends and family could not stop boasting about our wedding being....THE BEST WEDDING EVER! We owe this all to Sabrina and her amazing gifts of professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm! Thank you Sabrina!

Zack
09/20/2014

Sabrina quite literally saved our wedding. We had hired another wedding planner who was unable to perform, and Sabrina came in on 9 week's notice and was able to pull everything off without a hitch. She's unbelievably easy to work with, exceedingly nice, and very detail oriented. Sabrina is also highly responsive & well-respected in the industry, which made last minute planning that would not have otherwise been possible appear seamless to my (now) wife & me. During a very stressful period, she was able to take the pressure off of us so we could enjoy our wedding planning, again. I could not provide a more glowing recommendation for a wedding planner, and would highly recommend her for any and all event planning.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Elizabeta
08/31/2014

Sabrina always respond to your request right away. She gives good advises, is very flexible in her schedules and ask all the questions she needs until she is sure she understood what the bride wants. She was our daughter's wedding planner, and then our daugther in law wedding planner and in both events she excelled.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Tiffany
08/02/2014

Sabrina was great! She was extremely responsive and professional in all our interactions. She really made us feel like she was fully invested and personally interested in what we needed and wanted for our wedding. Everything on the day of the wedding went smoothly, and guests told me later that they were also impressed with Sabrina's professionalism and efficiency. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a worry-free wedding!

Sabrina
05/24/2014

I knew Sabrina was the perfect match the minute I met her. I think the same name is what initially prompted me to contact her, and I am so thankful that I did. Not only is she extremely professional, but she is so amazingly sweet, organized, chic, and above all - she makes her couples feel comfortable (this is key when planning such a big event). The biggest trait you'll see in Sabrina is her sense of calmness, which I think is pretty amazing considering her line of work. She never lost her cool, she had a great way of giving her input and offering amazing suggestions in a way that didn't seam pushy, but rather eye-opening. My husband and I were pretty much on our own with the wedding planning and all the decision making that went with it, but meeting with Sabrina made the process smooth and easy going. No doubt, I still stressed my butt off - mainly just working so much and not having family or friends around, but always keeping close ties with Sabrina via e-mail, texts & phone calls made it SO much helpful and easier, especially for a 300+ wedding like mine. I would highly highly recommend her. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sabrina was absolutely amazing! She is very detailed oriented and works hard to me sure your vision comes true.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We love Sabrina! She's an angel sent from above. Our wedding was amazing thanks to her. We don't know what we would've done without her. She is organized, responsive and kind. She did an awesome job coordinating our wedding. I highly recommend you hire her for your wedding!

Private User
1+ year ago

La Dolce Idea provides flexible alternatives for every budget. Very professional with great contacts that made our wedding even more special than we imagined.

Courtney
08/18/2013

I work in the events industry and am a former wedding planner so as you can imagine my expectations were quite high for the wedding planner I was going to hire for my wedding. I can honestly say that Sabrina exceeded EVERY expectation. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding planner. Sabrina has an ease and patience about her that every bride as well as groom needs when planning the most import day of their lives. Her keen attention to detail, exceptionally creative mind, and extreme organization are among many of her amazing traits. I want to thank Sabrina from the bottom of mhy heart for making my wedding not only beautiful, but so perfectly coordinated. I will never stop referring Sabrina to my brides, friends, and family.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring LA DOLCE IDEA was the best decision we made. Sabrina was extremely easy to work with, efficient and had wealth of knowledge.

I was very money-conscious when hiring vendors. LA DOLCE IDEA was the BEST VALUE for money and the quality of service was outstanding.

Cynthia
11/24/2012

La Dolce Idea's creation of an apple station was a popular and gorgeous feature at my daughter's wedding reception! Sabrina exceeded the bride's vision of a "Sweet Autumn" treat for everyone to enjoy and remember! She planned and executed with perfection every detail to enhance the couple's wedding style. Her exquisite display offered a variety of apples dipped in caramel or chocolate with a choice of scrumptious toppings selected by the bride and groom. It was amazing!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Alyson
11/24/2012

Sabrina is AMAZING! She created a stunning caramel apple station for my autumn themed wedding. I was so impressed by her creativity and attention to detail - down to the color of apples and font of the labels. She is a pleasure to work with and I regret not hiring her as my wedding coordinator. Sabrina is simply the BEST!!! :)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Sabrina was helpful, resourceful, creative and overall fantastic! She helped us out tremendously during the planning of our wedding in April 2013. We live out of state, and since she is so well connected with other highly qualified vendors, we were able to have a great selection to chose from, which helped us out tremendously during the first part of the planning. And as for the wedding day - we had nothing to worry about! She was on top of EVERYTHING - the only thing left for us to do was to enjoy the day, our ceremony, and our family and friends. Sabrina went above and beyond her "contracted" services, in my opinion!!

Jessica
10/13/2012

Sabrina is incredible. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when it came time to plan our wedding a few months ago, and he found her through rave reviews (they are all true!). She is very well-connected in San Diego and gave excellent recommendations for vendors from the start. In addition, we planned to have our wedding at the San Diego Botanic Garden, which Sabrina knows intimately as she is the coordinator for the annual Gala in the Garden.

She offers different tiers of service, tailored to your needs. We opted for Day-Of coordination, which actually includes tons of coordination in the 2 weeks leading up to the day -- the most crucial time in communicating with vendors and creating a very, very detailed itinerary for the day to send out to all parties/vendors involved. Usually a stressful time for couples, but with Sabrina, it was a breeze! She also provided us with a detailed check list to guide us even before the coordination period began, and made herself extremely available to us to answer questions, etc.

It gets better: when wedding day came, we didn't do a THING! The most frequent comment we received, all day long, was how RELAXED we both looked -- and they were absolutely right! We sat back and soaked in every. single. moment. of our wedding day with our friends and family (we even ate every bite of our meals and our delicious cake!) ONLY because we had such confidence that Sabrina was taking care of EVERYTHING from behind the scenes. She is so graceful, calm, and poised, things could have been crumbling behinds the scenes but we will never know! If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I can say without hesitation that Sabrina was worth every single penny (and more!), and we would have her again in a heartbeat. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sabrina and her team coordinate a beatIful wedding! They did an excellent job to make everything flow perfectly. We can't imagine how it would be without them on our big day. Even though I only get on- the day- of service, Sabrina helped me out more than she should have before the wedding. Thank you so much. You went above and beyond all of our expectations And for that we are forever grateful!

Dina
08/19/2012

There are no words that I can come up with to express how Sabrina took care of us. YES I know it sounds cliché but it is true. She took care of us from beginning to the end. Her recommendations for vendors and location were on point!!! She made me feel like I was her only client. No email ,phone call, Skype call or even text went unanswered. She made the day beyond perfect!!!!! Whatever you are planning you have my word that she and her team will take care of you!!! As if you could not tell. I was very happy with her services!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE HER..