Brianna Kebo Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brianna is AMAZING!!!! I dont know what i would do without her!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Briana is the best. Her attention to details and our ability to enjoy ourselves and not worry about anything on our wedding day was very comforting.

I would recommend her services to anyone.

Kristopher and Courtney Nicolls

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Bree was my life saver! She was my wedding day of coordinator but she did so much more for me than just your typical "day of planner". Before the actual wedding, she answered any and all of my emails, offered vendor suggestions, took all of my phone calls, met with my husband and I personally a couple times and also met us at our reception venue with my caterer and helped suggest my floor plan layout and fantastic ideas for the look of the room. Bree always offered her suggestions for any small details that came up with so many great ideas that saved us time and money. She presents very well, she is very friendly and professional. Our families loved her! I honestly can not imagine what my wedding day would have turned out like if it were not for her. Her organization, attention to detail and calm manner made our day so perfect and I was seriously stress free because she handled my entire day!!! I highly recommend Bree!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

On a scale of 5, Brianna was a 10!! We were initially attracted to her beautiful logo as it suggested she had taste and class. When we talked to her on the phone, there was a clear professionalism in her voice. When we met, we knew she was the one for us. We started out with "day of" service, and even then, she worked well before the wedding day. Later we expanded the service and she worked so hard and went above and beyond her commitment. Brianna was willing to execute details in any way I wanted regardless of it's difficulty.
She is very calm and professional, and knows her stuff. She was easy to work with, always available and gave us her complete attention. We had a catering nightmare, and she was able to hide this from the guests and the bride and groom to make the evening a complete success.
I can't recommend Brianna enough! She is delightful to work with and does a superior job! Again, she is a 10 on a scale of 5!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Brianna did such an amazing job. The day ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She took care of everything and was there anytime something came up with a solution. My family all complimented what a great job she did and I was so happy I had hired her. I really got to truly enjoy the day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna is amazing. She made the entire Wedding stress free. She also added all the little touches that made the day fabulous . We ciouldn't have done it without her. She is takes care of every little detail. We didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend her is you are getting married and need someone to help. She will be there 100%.
i you need a recommedation just email me. Shirley Moon at shirleymmoon@yahoo.com.

Thanks again Brianna

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If you are getting married in the San Diego area, Brianna Kebo is your woman! From the first time that we met her, she put us at ease with her fun, professional, and easy-going personality. She was easily accessibale and prompt with her responses, which was so important to us, as we were planning our wedding from across the country! She thought of everything, and was prepared for any circumstance that came her way. We can't say enough how much we appreciate her hard work and dedication to make our wedding PERFECT! We had the most wonderful time, and it couldn't have been done without Brianna. We will absolutely recommend her to all of our friends in San Diego!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna Kebo Events saved our day! Brianna helped us tremendously by providing Day-Of Coordinating Services for our wedding reception. With a guest list of almost 250 people, we definitely could not have done it ourselves. She is very professional and you just feel this sense of comfort, knowing that she's done this before and that she's been doing this for a while, and is good at it! She is definitely on-point with all of the necessities and everything is beautiful and just runs so smoothly so that you can just enjoy the day - which is exactly what we wanted. Brianna is so helpful, kind, yet diligent, and we are so happy that we were able to work with her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna was wonderful. I knew I wanted to book her the moment I talked to her on the phone. When we met in person, done deal, completely sold. I had met with a few other coordinators and just did not have the same feeling. She was very professional and seemed to have lots of knowledge regarding the industry. Her package fit our needs and her personally made it even better.
She fulfilled her services above and beyond. She always responded very quickly to both email and phone messages. She was very flexible with in person meetings. I also received several comments from family and friends regarding how wonderful she was for the rehearsal and day of. She was very organized, made sure things were running smooth, and just a joy to have as a part of our special day.

I would definitely recommend her services.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna is WONDERFUL! She saved the day, and probably the wedding, because the wedding coordinator that came as part of our venue package didn't really coordinate anything (I never even met her, and I was the bride!)! Sweet and energetic, on-time and flexible, friendly and sincere, smiling and confident, Brianna is MARVELOUS! She honestly and truthfully pulled things together and assisted my mother in working out the rest of the details for our wedding. My mother, who has planned entire weddings for others, has yet to stop raving about her! We extend our sincere gratitude and wish Brianna all the continued success in her excellent business!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna is extremely thorough and organized. She has great ideas of her own, but will do it your way too. Her upbeat personality and energy make her a pleasure to work with. Follow up with vendors is great and she is very professional in dealing with even the most difficult individuals.

Brianna adapts well to any type of situation and knows how to take care of and get things done right.

I would highly recommend Brianna Kebo Events for a special function.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna is an amazing an talented wedding coordinator. She helped us out so much with our planning. We were able to fortunately use here for most of our planning and we would have not been able to do it with out her. She is very professional and we couldn't be happier with our experience.

If you need someone reliable and knows what there doing, Brianna is the go to girl to help you plan your wedding.

Brittney and John Zuffinetti

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna Kebo Events provided "day of" services for my wedding in April 2010. The ceremony and reception were in two different places which made decorating and organizing a challenge. Brianna and her staff set everything up so beautifully and were able to bring my vision to reality. Prior to the wedding, every question I had was answered right away and she made me feel very confident when she had all the answers that I didn't have. She spent over 2 hours with me on our final meeting going over everthing from start to finish. Brianna was incredably patient with me when half my wedding party was late to the rehearsal. She handled any problems that came up, and I didnt have to stress about a thing. After months of planning it was so nice to be able to enjoy our day and Brainna took care of everything. From organizing the wedding party and venders, setting up both reception and ceremony, to gifts. All while maintaining a professional and positive attitude the wedding was beautiful and Brianna was a pleasure to work with. I have, and will continue to, reccomend her services to any bride for a stress free wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna and Danielle were absolutely amazing! From my first meeting with Brianna, I felt instantly at ease. She is extremely professional, organized and efficient. There was no doubt that she and her team were going to ensure that our day was just as we envisioned.

Brianna continually helped my husband and I organize our ideas for the day. If you are wedding planning, you know that your ideas can run wild and make things a bit more stressful. Brianna does a wonderful job and helping you to hone in on the details that are most important to you and your loved ones for the big day.

She is really an asset and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a special event!! She knows how to work with the vendors to be sure that you get EXACTLY what you want on your wedding day. She added special touches that really made the event stand out.

What else can I say....Brianna was there to allow us to step back and enjoy our wedding day for the incredible experience that it was! Thank you Brianna & Danielle!

-Amy & John Pecoraro

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Brianna was such a wonderful wedding planner. She was so organized and was ready with options or suggestions at every turn of the planning process. Having her support the whole way through allowed me to relax because I knew she would be prepared if anything were to come up. On the wedding day her and her fabulous assistant made sure everything was how I envisioned it to be and it went smoother than I could have asked for. I would reccomend Brianna Kebo Events to anyone that is in need of her services. Truly excellent!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Brianna for day-of wedding coordination. Brianna was so AWESOME to work with. We hit it off right off the bat. I felt like I was working with a good friend that I could trust with the most important day of my life. I felt like she really understood the common pain points and stresses that brides go through when they are planning their wedding and she was there to help me through it every step of the way. She provided great ideas and was always honest with me. Brianna is also extremely organized and detail-oriented. She responded timely to all my many emails and phone calls. During the week leading up to the wedding, I handed off everything to her and was truly able to enjoy the week with family and friends. Brianna also directed the entire rehearsal which was a huge help. More importantly, on the day of the wedding, I was completely at ease knowing that everything was being taken care of by Brianna including escort cards, meeting the vendors, taking care of my slideshow, double checking the tables were set up correctly, making sure the guest book was out, putting the boutinerres on the groomsmen, and so much more. Not only was I at ease, but I trusted that Brianna would take care of any last minute issues that came up. If I had to do everything all over again, I would hire Brianna... no question. After the wedding, many of my guests (especially family and the bridal party) approached me to tell me how awesome and easy Brianna was to work with. They enjoyed her detailed yet laid back style. There is no doubt in my mind that without her services, my wedding wouldn't have turned out the way it did. I would refer Brianna to all my family and friends.