Weddings by Lindsy

Weddings by Lindsy

Wedding Coordinator serving San Diego County & offering service from Full Coordination to Day Of

San Diego, CA 92120 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

About Us

At Weddings by Lindsy, I believe that marriage is a one of the biggest blessings and joys that two people can experience and getting to be a part of starting that off right for my clients is one of the things I love most.

I also believe that planning your wedding should be fun!
I will do whatever I can to alleviate stress for my clients and to help them get the most out of their planning and their wedding day.
It is my goal to make sure your wedding is beautiful, distinctive and memorable, as well as stress free.
I do the work so that you can fully enjoy your special day!

My three most popular packages are: Full Wedding Coordination, Month of/Day of Coordination and A La Carte.

Build your own packages are also available.

~ For a customized quote, please feel free to email or call me! ~

Full Wedding Coordination is for the couple who is looking for guidance throughout the entire planning process. I will help make your wedding planning and rehearsal enjoyable and efficient. From highly trusted vendors, etiquette and advice and tailored planning ideas. I will also offer unlimited professional advice to help you dream up your perfect wedding day, pulling together all the elements to produce a truly memorable and spectacular wedding.
~ starts at $2300 ~
This package also includes the Month/Day Of package.

Month/ Day Of Wedding Coordination is for the couple who has taken care of the planning and design of their wedding but needs a professional to step in and manage the details of the rehearsal and wedding day. You will be handing off all your hard work and vision to a reliable and experienced professional, so you and your family can be free to fully experience and enjoy the wedding day knowing everything is taken care of.
~starts at $1500 ~

An extensive list of A La Carte items are available upon request.

619-742-1156
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards