The Lake House at Metro's Blue Lake Regional Park provides a tranquil setting for banquets, conferences, receptions, recitals and weddings.
In a beautiful garden setting overlooking Blue Lake, The Lake House provides a tranquil setting for weddings, receptions, recitals, memorial services, corporate functions and meetings just 10 minutes from Portland International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Portland.
- The one-story house provides 2,080 square feet of indoor space; ceiling height is 7 feet.
- The paved private parking lot accommodates 70 vehicles; free overflow parking is available through the main park gate with guest invitation.
- Indoor sit-down seating is available for up to 90 people.
- Indoor theater-style seating is available for up to 130 people.
- Indoor standing reception space is available for up to 198 people.
- Outdoor garden space is available for up to 250 people.
Amenities and services
The Lake House features a brick courtyard, a fireplace, two bathrooms, a covered patio, a changing room and large windows with lake view. The house and parking lot are ADA accessible. Tables and chairs are available to use at no extra charge.