MH Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

MH Events is a full-service wedding and event planning agency based in Portland, Oregon. Morgan Harris-Burman, founder of MH Events, has been an event coordinator for more than seven years and her passion for performance, styling and organization is brought to life in her wedding planning. Morgan and her team pride themselves in making your vision come to life and curating an event that reflects your individual personality.

MH Events provides you with a free initial consultation with Morgan, who carefully selects the right team leader to plan your event. This Portland-based planning agency providing wedding event services for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. MH Events has experience planning various styles of wedding including destination, religious, eco-friendly and civil. Morgan and her team provide the following event services:

• Full-planning
  • To-do lists
  • Guest-list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hayley
    Hayley Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing wedding planner!

Hiring Morgan and her team was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She was organized, detailed oriented and assisted all of the planning with my vendors prior to the wedding. On wedding day, she was always there to assist in big and small ways, she was calm when I was stressed, and always had a smile on her face. I would highly recommend MH Events to anyone getting married in Portland or surrounding areas. We love you, Morgan!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 05/22/2022

Crème de la Crème

If you are extremely detail oriented like myself you need to have Morgan be your planner. She was an absolute dream and made sure that every little detail about our mountain vineyard wedding played out on the big day exactly as we had planned. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team and words cannot express how grateful I am for her help in executing my vision. She made the process absolutely seamless in the planning stages, and was always accessible by email and text with quick responses, which made her feel more like a supportive multi-talented super friend than just a wedding planner alone. I still follow her on social media even though my wedding has passed as I just love all the great wedding info she provides. Thank you Morgan and the MH events team sooo sooooo much for everything!
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 05/07/2022

The hype woman you deserve

I'm not even sure where to start...Morgan was our glue while planning our dream Oregon wedding from out of state. She was recommended by multiple people, and when we met with her over zoom, my husband actually said she HAD to be our planner before I even could!

She had worked with several of our vendors before, and we truly felt like we had the dream team. Whenever I needed help finding a category, she would give this over-researcher 3-4 options, which made it so much easier to make decisions. I felt like I could trust everyone even more because Morgan was at the helm and they all told me how lucky we were to have her.

Not only are Morgan and her team extremely competent, organized, and helpful, but the thing that sticks out most about Morgan is that she is FUN. She pumps life into the most stressful details, she shares incredible tips on her social media, she's goofy and reassuring and wise all at the same time. I also had a lot of tough life stuff happen in the last month before the wedding and she checked in on me like a friend, while taking things I couldn't do off my plate and reminding me that everything would be okay.

With MH Events, I not only felt like I had a planner, but a hype woman/cheerleader/best friend. That's exactly the type of planner I wanted and everyone deserves, and she was worth every single penny. I can't recommend this team enough, so if Morgan and her crew are available on your wedding date, consider yourself lucky and snag them asap! Whatever your wedding vision, they will execute it and have a damn good time while doing so.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Morgan Harris- Burman
Morgan Harris- Burman
Founder/Lead Stylist and Coordinator

I have been in love with celebration since I was a kid. I feel most alive when I am pulling out all of the stops and finding joy. This business has been a labor of love in every way imaginable. I have grown and stretched in new ways, and after more than 150 events and 7 seasons under my belt have a deep and new gratitude for serving my clients and holding space for them. I like to meet you where you are and we build your event together. Whether that is a corporate holiday party or the wedding of your dreams, we work with intention, authenticity and a whole lot of love. I can't wait to see your dreams in motion.

PO Box 1792 Hillsboro, OR, 97123
Location of (MH Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding