Nicole Issler Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

Nicole Issler Events is a wedding planner located in Vancouver, Washington.

So much to think about, so little time. That's where I come in. Nicole Issler Events specializes in creating fresh, timeless & absolutely unforgettable weddings & events that reflect the unique personalities of my Clients. I am passionate, experienced & inspired. I am not a cookie cutter planner and your wedding or events should not be cookie cutter either!

I also offer Officiating services with three amazing officiants on my team! I'd be honored to plan or coordinate your special day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$695

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Dashiell
    Dashiell R. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicole made our big day a breeze

We can not recommend Nicole Issler enough! We were so lucky to find Nicole when we did. Her ability to calmly and quickly identify problems before they arose, and troubleshoot the inevitable was consummate to say the least. She's a breeze to work with, with a great professional attitude, and a wealth of experience. She's fantastic at cultivating and navigating vendor relationships, many of which she brought to the table when we booked with her. Nicole did such a good job managing the day itself, we could focus on ourselves, vows, family and friends, and enjoy the event without sweating the logistics. Working with her was truly a gift.

Nicole Issler Events's reply:

Hi Dash! Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad I had kept that weekend open on my calendar and was available to work with you and Janani when you reached out! It was a pleasure getting to know you both and work with the two of you. It is always satisfying to work with a long distance couple and then see it all come together once we are all in the same location for your wedding! Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day!
  • Erika
    Erika N. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nicole has got it covered!

Nicole is one of the best! She will make sure you are covered even when you don't know what's going on. Month-of coordination is a must in my opinion after working with her. She was responsive, considerate, professional, and acted with urgency. She helped develop a timeline and provided her input based on past experience, she coordinated the rehearsal, ensuring everyone knew their placement and walking order, she set up all of the decorations/table settings, and she made sure the timeline stayed on track. Make sure your coordinator and photographer talk and know when to take over the timeline. Different vendors have different roles, don't assume everyone knows! Nicole was simply indispensable; I cannot thank her enough! She comes with years of experience not only as a wedding planner but as a venue coordinator. She has a wealth of knowledge and connections in the Portland, OR Metro area and will make sure everything is correct. On the day of the wedding, the rental company sent the incorrect napkin colors, and I said something.... less than 30 mins later the correct napkin colors were delivered. I was SO relieved and happy. Hire Nicole! I promise you won't regret it.

Nicole Issler Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Erika! I really enjoyed working with you & your family and I am so glad I got to be apart of your beautiful wedding. You made such a stunning bride & it was such a fun night! Hopefully I will see you again when you sister Sammi gets engaged! You know I'd be more than happy to coordinate for her too!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 81 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

address Vancouver, WA, 98685

9am - 630pm
Location of (Nicole Issler Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding